• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Gilgamesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is an issue with Yhwach and stuff being NLF with him, I think a thread needs to be made for that. This way we won't clog up threads involving him with this.

It has become annoying now that people are ignoring that Yhwach CAN'T do anything to Gilga here and they want this match to be added. Smh.

Arguments against Yhwach:

• Doesn't have the DC/AP to harm Gilga.
  • Every Gilga supporter calls Yhwach's Hax to be NLF. Therefore Yhwach can't do anything against Gilga.
How is this not a stomp in Gilga's favor. Any Gilga supporter please tell me how can Yhwach "harm" (not kill or defeat) Gilga so the match can be counted for Gilga instead of been closed and not added for been a joke thread.

@Dragon

@Repp

Since you two are also admins, a question:

Do you think this should be closed in Gilgamesh's favor? Here is the current vote count:

Gilgamesh: 11 (Monarch Laciel, Matthew Schroeder, Ramesses the Sun King, ThisIsMySwagPack, Aizenishere, Burning Full Fingers, William Shadow, Rin Rokudo, ZeedMillenniummon89, Reppuzan, Dragonmasterxyz)

Yhwach: 6 (LordAizenSama, Yomi Shwarze, Bepo4151, AppleLord, AllanSaiyan, Stick695 [Though not quite legitimate])

Yeah, the difference in legit votes is quite large. Although whether this is a stomp or not is a different matter.

AppleLord said:
Stick695 said:
@AppleLord the powergap can easily be closed w/ the sternritters abilities.
For what I have read those powers are useless and Gilga stomps over them.
mhm, being able to copy the powers of your opponent is useless, cloning yourself & absorbing it is useless as well.

Personally, I don't think Yhwach can win in any case since he's effectively a weaker version of BB.

While I wouldn't care if this was added to victories and losses, I can see why people say this is a stomp and I'm inclined to agree with them.

Stomp it is. Closing this thread. And to repeat myself.

"If there is an issue with Yhwach and stuff being NLF with him, I think a thread needs to be made for that. This way we won't clog up threads involving him with this."

Thank you.

Speaking of which.

I'm shocked BB vs Yhwach wasn't removed , that's a Hax stomp to oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back