• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Gilgamesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah considering this thread has descended into tomfoolery, with people posting memes and changing votes just for joking, I am considering to lock this. Anyone interested in genuine debate might do so in another thread.

@Scarlet If it's a good enough suggestion, offtopic replies from now on could be deleted. Since Matthew is following the thread already, he could do so.

Otherwise, I don't have anything to say against it, really.

@ScarletFirefly

I would rather not close this because it devolved because of one user or another. There are still plenty here who are debating this seriously, albeit with a sense of humor as well.

I'm not including Rice on my vote count, and I've asked for those who just said "For reasons above" to specify them.

I feel like there's still enough actual debating to count this, and Matt has properly counted the votes.

That said, if that's what must be done, then alright.

People who voted "X for reasons above" and therefore will not be counted unless they specify.

Unite My Rice (Also just joke votes), Zensum, Shadowbokunohero, ZeedMillenniummon89, AllanSaiyan

This in turn makes the vote count like:

Gilgamesh: 9 (Monarch Laciel, Matthew Schroeder, Ramesses the Sun King, ThisIsMySwagPack, Aizenishere, Burning Full Fingers, William Shadow, Rin Rokudo, ZeedMillenniummon89)

Yhwach: 4 (LordAizenSama, Yomi Shwarze, Bepo4151, AppleLord)

yhwach touches gilgamesh w/ the almighty/ visionary & gains all information about him which causes him to evolve & gain all of gilgamesh's powers w/ the compulsory

there.

Stick695 said:
yhwach touches gilgamesh w/ the almighty/ visionary & gains all information about him which causes him to evolve & gain all of gilgamesh's powers w/ the compulsory
there.
That's quite a NLF there. Firstly you'd have to assume it would even work, considering BB which is basically Almighty 2.0 couldn't defeat Gilgamesh.

I also see that few people are taking in account the sheer gap in raw power between the characters. Yhwach is at best 5-B, while Gilgamesh is 5-A. In addition, Yhwach's durability is 5-C.

Gil is also a much better fighter and could take Yhwach down before he could act.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Stick695 said:
there.
That's quite a NLF there. Firstly you'd have to assume it would even work, considering BB which is basically Almighty 2.0 couldn't defeat Gilgamesh.
I also see that few people are taking in account the sheer gap in raw power between the characters. Yhwach is at best 5-B, while Gilgamesh is 5-A. In addition, Yhwach's durability is 5-C.

Gil is also a much better fighter and could take Yhwach down before he could act.
you seem to be forgetting that pernida parngjass was able to use it on an opponent that was far more powerful then him & still gain information about him & evolve.

take yhwach down w/ imagination realization, fate manipulation, future manipulation & omni precognition, power immunity/negation?

How will any of Yhwach's powers work on Gil when he beat both BB and Kiara who have much better powers as well as the advantadge in raw strength.

Isn't 5-A a stomp? None of Yhwach's powers will work on Gilga because people will call it a NLF and I can't remember if people above already claimed that. This is a a stomp on Gilga's favor the thread needs to be close now.

Yhwach uses The Yourself, effectively turning himself into Gil, stacked with The Almighty and sternritter powers, Gil >>>>> Gil

Gil stomps.

Matthew Schroeder said:
How will any of Yhwach's powers work on Gil when he beat both BB and Kiara who have much better powers as well as the advantadge in raw strength.
ichigo w/ his bankai was clearly superior in strength, but that didn't hold yhwach from raping him.

Stick695 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
ichigo w/ his bankai was clearly superior in strength, but that didn't hold yhwach from raping him.

That isn't true at all. Ichigo isn't Planet level on his profile.

& we haven't talked about royd & loyd who's powers he both possesses which means that he can literally turn into gilgamesh himself, this was used on yhwach even though yhwach is on another level.

Stick695 said:
& we haven't talked about royd & loyd who's powers he both possesses which means that he can literally turn into gilgamesh himself, this was used on yhwach even though yhwach is on another level.
"Yhwach uses The Yourself, effectively turning himself into Gil, stacked with The Almighty and sternritter powers, Gil >>>>> Gil

Gil stomps."

Ninja'd :^)

If the only way you can possibly beat your opponent is by turning into your opponent, then that says a lot to begin with.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Ichigo isn't stronger than Yhwach. Even I know this.
in terms of raw strength he is lmao... did you read the same chapter as i did?, w/o the almighty yhwach would've gotten stomped into the dirt by cihigo's bankai, if yhwach was superior in terms of strength then he never owuld've used the almighty in the first place.

Stick695 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Ichigo isn't stronger than Yhwach. Even I know this.
in terms of raw strength he is lmao... did you read the same chapter as i did?, w/o the almighty yhwach would've gotten stomped into the dirt by cihigo's bankai.

Planet level Ichigo Confirmed. :^) Quick make an upgrade thread. OvO

i mean like, please yhwach could just imagine a thousand people & kill them all which will give him huge powerboosts due to the overkill then the miracle after he happens to get "killed" & regenerates, imagine some clones that cheer for him for the superstar in order to gain another powerboost... this is yhwach w/ all of his powers not just the almighty lul.

he can literally imagine clones of himself & absorb them.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Ea can kill 4-B beings that lack the concept of death. What is a shitty power boost from thousands of random fodder going to do.
lmao

The Superstar (Þï▒Úøä (ÒéÂÒâ╗Òé╣Òâ╝ÒâæÒâ╝Òé╣Òé┐Òâ╝), Za Süp─üsut─ü; Japanese for "Hero"): Mask gains a considerable amount of zeal, stamina, and strength when he has at least one other person cheering him on, enough to send two captain-level Shinigami flying with a single strike. He grows durable enough to become resistant to a repeated direct attack from Kensei's Bankai. The power also allows him to regenerate from damage, with James' cheers healing his damaged eardrums. After receiving enough cheering from James, Mask is able to power up to a new form in a process he calls Star Power Up (Òé╣Òé┐Òâ╝Òâ╗ÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝ÒéóÒââÒâù, Sut─ü Paw─ü Appu). In this powered-up state, Mask's mask changes to a black mask with a stylized black and white star pattern. Most of his clothes disappear as he is only wearing black gloves and boots, wrestler shorts and champion's belt, and black stars that cover his nipples. This ability also links Mask's supporters to him, allowing James to be revived infinitely so long as Mask himself lives. The power Mask receives from this ability allowed him to swiftly defeat two Bankai-wielding Shinigami captains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back