• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Gilgamesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
AppleLord said:
Yhwach is suppose to have 7 votes. Why are the other votes after mine not counted?
Such as? I didn't include one guy for he fact that he gave no reasoning

Forgot to add.

Amakasu can travel between threads and nuke BB with gawds

Because he reasons above have been debunked constantly.

This is Sakura vs Yang all over again.

That said, I like this meme, so I will count it.

When OP gives me Yhwach's vote after multiple votes for Yhwach, but switches me to Gil "for reasons above".

OP just fell for my trap and displayed the full extent of his bias. I think we should start this battle over with a new host (;

Oh and switch my vote back to Yhwach for reasons above (100% srs)

Oh my god what has this thread become.....

Also I'd like to remind people the V can work against Yhwach... you think once he sees the countless futures in which he lost he won't think at least once "oh sh*t"

@Gargoyle

switch apple and rice. also can this thread plez end. the dankness is getting to me

Implying he hasn't already seen such futures with a smile on his face :^)

YO MATT NINJA'D ME LMAO

Okay I'm going maniacal at this point.

Who is voting who and for what reasons, reasons above shouldn't be a thing anymore.

Wow this thread. Probably one of the worst if not THE worst versus thread ive seen all year. This is like a fun and games board but cringy as all hell

Unfollowed disliked, unsubscribed. Have a good day!

Okay, stopping for a moment.

If we are to ignore meme votes, then it's still

Gilgamesh: 8 (Monarch Laciel, Matthew Schroeder, Ramesses the Sun King, ThisIsMySwagPack, Aizenishere, Burning Full Fingers, William Shadow, Rin Rokudo)

Yhwach: 5 (LordAizenSama, Yomi Shwarze, Bepo4151, AppleLord, Zensum)

Unless AppleLord is legit changing his vote.

Unite My Rice said:
Yhwach: 6 (LordAizenSama, Yomi Shwarze, Bepo4151, AppleLord, Unite My Rice, Zensum)
Fixed
And now Zensum is voting Gil....

**** it, someone else count the votes.

I am still counting Zensum on Yhwach.

But Shadow voted for Gilgamesh.

So

Gilgamesh: 9 (Monarch Laciel, Matthew Schroeder, Ramesses the Sun King, ThisIsMySwagPack, Aizenishere, Burning Full Fingers, William Shadow, Rin Rokudo, Shadowbokunohero)

Yhwach: 5 (LordAizenSama, Yomi Shwarze, Bepo4151, AppleLord, Zensum) [6 if you wanna count Rice)

Let the record show that William was originally inconclusive because he stated "in character Yhwach ain't gonna use sterniter powers or yama's banaki anytime soon which gives enough time for Gilgamesh to win"

When OP stated SBA was restricted, and he was fed Gilgamesh propaganda. :^)

William should remain inconclusive until he comes to a solid decision.

If this whole above reasons becomes a trend, I'll honestly vote Gil and start debunking every above reasons vote.

Meme votes or votes based on debunked reasons don't count.

At least specify whose reasons you are agreeing with so the other side of the debate can make an argument against it. You can't complain about your vote not being taken seriously if you don't make it a serious vote in the first place.

AppleLord said:
Is that a legit rule written in the rule section? If not then it counts.
Yeah no, it really doesn't when the thread has been debated this much already.

Because someone may be agreeing with reasons that are false. It's like if I said "X wins via superhuman physical characteristics" and someone else debated against me, yet six people went below and voted "X for above reasons", even if both characters had this power and it was ultimately irrelevant to settle the match.

There was an entire discussion above "For reasons above" votes a while ago. Most everyone agreed it was trash, with only the people who tend to only post "X for reasons above" rejecting it.

There's a reason "Reinhard for reasons above" has become a meme in this website. Because it's not considered a legitimate argument.

If you wanna say "For reasons above", say whose reasons and what reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back