• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilgamesh is serious, Yhwach is serious, no CIS for either of them.

Gilgamesh has a perfect mastery of everything in GoB, can use it at any instant he wants.

Round 1 : Speed Unequal, Bloodlusted.

Round 2 : Speeds Equal, Bloodlusted.

Gilgamesh's speed is unknown so I'm not sure there's a need for Round 1.

As for Round 2, Gilgamesh has resistance to Time Manipulation (though I don't know which kind) and can see all possible outcomes with Sha Nagba Imuru on top of holding a massive AP advantage over Yhwach. But I'm not sure if he can put Yhwach down permanently. Maybe he can do that with Enuma Erishu as I've heard that thing managed to put down someone with Low-Godly Regenerationn and killed Tiamat who doesn't have a concept of death (not sure about this) and he has Harpe which negates immortality though I'm not sure if that applies to Yhwach's brand of immortality. I'm leaning towards Gilgamesh for now but I'll wait for the Fate experts.

I pit these two together due to Sha Nagba Imuru.

He also has Vajra & Ea, and possibly Kavacha and Kundala?

Edit : How would a Karna vs Obito match be?

Peak Gilgamesh defeated BB, who has absolute control over space, time, causality, probability, and other effects while inside the Moon Cell and can bore holes in reality. The Almighty isn't doing jack to him.

Ea's Enuma Elish is a conceptual attack that shows "the truth" and is powerful enough to kill things that literally lack the concept of dying. Then, as Burning stated, he has weapons that apply the concept of mortality to immortals like Yhwach.

There's no reason why Gil won't take this if he's bloodlusted with speed equalized.

Gil is lacking in combat speed feats at the moment, so speed has to remain equalized.

It's a recreation of genesis that created everything on Earth and stabilized it into a concept:

To quote his Fate/Extra CCC matrix:

"Gilgamesh's final Noble Phantasm which reveals creation--the beginning of everything... The god, Ea, is believed to be the quasi-deification of the power of the planet which turned, smashed, and stabilized the surface of the earth when it was still covered in gas and seas of magma, during the primordial stage of the earth."

Tears apart space-time:

"Gilgamesh's sword, which is crowned with Ea's name, changes space itself by agitating space-time through the rotation of three layers of giant power fields."

It was also the finishing blow that finally killed Tiamat, who's Acausal, Omnipresent throughout Space and Time, and could not be killed by the very same Gods and Goddesses who created the concepts of civilization as well as the concepts they're deified for.

Oh I believe in the space and time distortion since long ago. Although I don't necessarily think it's a conceptual attack and it could just be well a description.

Isn't the conceptual effect that doesn't affect her only restricted to be from humans from her wording? And Gilgamesh isn't really human. If I remember Gilgamesh also had help fighting Tiamat. From the quote I got,( Azrael the Grand Assassin actually had to give her a concept of death so she could be rendered truly killable)

• Nega Genesis: (ÒâìÒé¼Òâ╗Òé©ÒéºÒâìÒéÀÒé╣, Nega Jeneshisu) Tiamat possesses a conceptual-level bounded field that overturns and opposes the concept of evolution and all predictions of Earth's genesis. As a result, she bears extreme resistance to any attack created as part of proper human history.
Although then again that's kinda difficult to interpret imo since what exactly works as 'proper human history'? Would anything that is basically an AU of the world be ignored?

Oh I still side with Gilg winning, just asking these but I'll stop in a bit.

Okay, I didn't know that Ea could take out foes who lacked the concept of dying, Lmao. Unless Yhwach can nullify the future, this battle is moot?

The more I get to know of Gilgamesh's abilities, the more I wonder if he's the most nerfed anime character to exist.

Is he the strongest in his tier?(And stronger than a couple of higher tiers as well)

@Core

I have no problems explaining. The only reason why Tiamat needed to have the concept of death imposed on her was the fact that she was Acausal and Omnipresent throughout space and time. Ea is also stated to have properties similar to Slash Emperor, which is capable of killing the Aristoteles, who all lack the concept of death and embody the planets they come from as their strongest being.

In addition, when Gil uses Ea in its full Anti-World capacity, he isn't targeting the planet, but the Reality Marble that makes up the concept of the world itself to return it to nothingness. Granted, the effect is the same, but it also reduces the concepts of civilization and life to nothingness as well.

Ah thanks! Well true but then again Hassan's ability seemed to be quite powerful applying the concept of death to anything that is truly immortal in a way. Hmm, they do say that. Although I'm still not entirely sure. Otherwise Hassan wouldn't have been needed when they were trying to defeat Tiamat.

Isn't it possible to destroy Reality Marbles by using a spatially based attack? That is impressive though. From the description I'm reading off the wiki it does create a void however but won't that be based on its spatial and time based distortions? Thus interfering and sending cracks through it all?

@Core

In addition to applying the concept of death, King Hassan also manipulates time so that the target's time of death is in the present as well as erasing the reason for their existence from the time stream.

Not necessarily. Reality Marbles are literally overwriting the concept of the World with one of their own design. In addition, within the context of hte Nasuverse, "The World" refers to the Concept of Planet Earth.

That's true, I highly agree on that since from what I'm seeing on the profiles and wiki. Although if they were going all out on Tiamat then that means he should've used both abilities then?

So it could be either that or the conceptual thing huh... Although if that was the case- nah, just recalled Saber's Avalon is absurdly strong ot the point of Universal and higher. Thanks much for the info, in the end I'm more in the fence with what it could be for sure. Anyway gonna let everyone get back on topic now.

Reppuzan said:
@Core

In addition to applying the concept of death, King Hassan also manipulates time so that the target's time of death is in the present as well as erasing the reason for their existence from the time stream.

Not necessarily. Reality Marbles are literally overwriting the concept of the World with one of their own design. In addition, within the context of hte Nasuverse, "The World" refers to the Concept of Planet Earth.
Hey dude, Gilgamesh has the Black Barrel that can kill beings that have no death concepts since it's a man made weapon that can kill TYPES even, Gilgamesh has it. He can easily kill Yhwach, but does Yhwach have Divinity? If he does then Enkidu would perfectly counter him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back