• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Gilgamesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
no wank, only facts.

after all this is yhwach at his full power which means sternritters abilities included.

Sticking with Yhwach. Almighty snaps Ea on sight (especially since hes more likely to accept a future that may happen and take advantage of it personality wise), and hes unlikely to be afraid of Gil, sklaverei allows him to strip away Gil and anything he summons or uses, Wind makes them miss him, Superstar allows well, what Sticks said, and Yourself makes him become Gil to close the power gap in a sense.

Honestly, thought something seemed odd why the previous one was closed when the result was opposite

@Jiangshi1

Almighty won't snap Ea because Yhwach is unable to even harm Gilgamesh, let alone snap him or his weapons in half.

Yhwach not being afraid of Gil will be Yhwach's undoing.

You are treating Sklaverei as a NLF. I see no proof of Superstar being anywhere near what Stick said, and Yourself was already debunked.

Mate you are trying to convince me that 5-B is all of a sudden going to turn into a 4-B from applause from like 1000 people. And that he can survive an attack that kills beings that lack the concepts including death.

Sticks, you need to understand the concept of feats. I understand that Bleach uses NLFs for most of everything, but you need to understand what has actually been done with these powers rather than illogical extreme.

This is Proof by Example. It's no different than saying Saitama one-shots because he has one-shot everyone he's fought so far.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Sticks, you need to understand the concept of feats. I understand that Bleach uses NLFs for most of everything, but you need to understand what has actually been done with these powers rather than illogical extreme.
This is Proof by Example. It's no different than saying Saitama one-shots because he has one-shot everyone he's fought so far.
yhwach has never used the sternritters abilities in the manga even though he has them, the op stated that he has them which makes everything i've said possible due to him being able to see all possible futures, im not stating the illogical magining clones & absorbing them??

imagining humans in order to cheer himself on so he can get a powerboost??

none of them are nlfs

Jiangshi1 wrote Honestly, thought something seemed odd why the previous one was closed when the result was opposite

Because it wasn't closed, the OP deleted it.

Jiangshi1 said:
Sticking with Yhwach. Almighty snaps Ea on sight (especially since hes more likely to accept a future that may happen and take advantage of it personality wise)
Pls use any argument you want but not this one.

Almighty is not breaking EA. It's far above its best showings. If we go by this logic, Yhwach breaks Reinhard's Spear.

"yhwach has never used the sternritters abilities in the manga even though he has them, the op stated that he has them which makes everything i've said possible due to him being able to see all possible futures"

Do you even understand the concept of "possible"? This means that Yhwach can only pull things from possible futures.

There is no future where Yhwach erases Gil. There is no future where Yhwach snaps Ea. There is no future where Yhwach pierces or hurts Gil with his attacks.

If Gil can hurt 4-B beings then why was this mismatch thread created lol.

Possible futures was never stated in the manga >.>

you don't seem to understand what im trying to say here lul, due to being able to see all possible futures im saying that his knowledge is far above that of a normal human DUE to his precognition, everything he sees he also understands.

as i asked, do you think that yhwach imagining clones of himself & absorbing them is a nNLF even though it was shown that clones can be made by imagining thel w/ the visionary & yhwach has been shown to be able to absorb all powers?

same with everything else that i've said.

Not seeing how Gilgamesh doesn't take this.

Between his better feats, feats of resisting everything Yhwach can throw at him, along with the mentality to best use his abilities, there's nothing stopping Gil from slamming Yhwach with conceptual weapons and blasting him with Ea.

Also, Enkidu is especially effective here since Yhwach is the so-called "Son of the Soul King" who was made into the core of Soul Society, making his Divinity rating pretty high.

because yhwach can literally copy his powers & use his own abilities to gives himself huge power boosts that's why, the divinity rating doesn't apply in bleach & if it does then reiatsu crush should be allowed as well.

Almost everyone here agrees that Gilga stomps. What can Yhwach do to Gilga? Nothing because his powers are called NLF therefore this is a stomp.

Stick695 said:
because yhwach can literally copy his powers & use his own abilities to gives himself huge power boosts that's why, the divinity rating doesn't apply in bleach & if it does then reiatsu crush should be allowed as well.
Yhwach can copy his precog..... Can't copy equipment so no Ea or GoB. So what if he becomes stronger unless you are telling me he gets stronger than a 4-B being that lacks a concept of death he dies to Ea.

ZN6U0gR
Reiatsu Crush

AppleLord said:
Almost everyone here agrees that Gilga stomps. What can Yhwach do to Gilga? Nothing because his powers are called NLF therefore this is a stomp.
not really lel, i gave enough reasons.

@Stick

It's cool that Yhwach has the ability to shoot things out of his own treasury! Except he doesn't have anything to shoot...

Also, The Miracle isn't doing jack against a Conceptual Weapon that can kill 4-B beings who lack the concept of dying, dislocates space-time, and can destroy the concepts of their victims.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Stick695 said:
Yhwach can copy his precog..... Can't copy equipment so no Ea or GoB. So what if he becomes stronger unless you are telling me he gets stronger than a 4-B being that lacks a concept of death he dies to Ea.

ZN6U0gR
Reiatsu Crush
sees ea hitting him w/ the almighty imagines himself swapping places w/ a clone or something he imagined b-b-b-b---b-b-but NLFFFF

i love the way half of the voters for yhwach are just being ignored btw.

& when someone says "gilgamesh wins because of EA gg ez" another vote gets counter for gilgamesh nice.

@Stick

Gil has multiple layers of resistance to teleportation (Magic Resistance, Multi-Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon Resistance, Space-Time Resistance). Yhwach sits there while trying to imagine Gil getting hit before mustache man gets returned to the origin of all things.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
I like how you ignore our arguments in favour of "insert NLF ability Yhwach has that he doesn't use gg"
i odn't ignore your arguments lmao.

"yhwach doesn't have ea, have you heard about the ability we call the almighty & how everything he sees with it he also understands?

have you heard about imagination realizaiton & him being able to imagine ea after coming to understand it? b-b-b-but nlf

Reppuzan said:
@Stick
Gil has multiple layers of resistance to teleportation (Magic Resistance, Multi-Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon Resistance, Space-Time Resistance). Yhwach sits there while trying to imagine Gil getting hit before mustache man gets returned to the origin of all things.
as i said 95 times already, yhwach can copy his powers lul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back