• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AppleLord They do talk to each other while they fight, therefore, they are talking at FTL, or MFTL in the case of Super, speeds. Humans dont have anything to do here.

@Amlad Yes, dende, frieza killed him straightforwardly. The same for the saiyans, vegeta (in final form), krillin (twice). So you are cherrypicking the instances that suit your argument when Yhwach, on the contrary, I believe has only one instance in which he didnt toy with the enemy, and it was when he killed Yamamoto.

He toyed with both Vegeta and Krillin. It was only after he almost died that he started to kill people off. And against Yhwach he wouldn't get that second chance.

Yhwach has had 3 fights with the almighty and in two of them he ended it quickly. Against Ichibei he killed him right away. Against Aizen he attempted to kill him but was caught in Kyoka suigetsu. It was only against Ichigo that he played around and that was because he wanted to enjoy the fight and see what his son could do

Its called PIS, the same goes for bulma surviving a slap from beerus or everyone being able to keep track of the U6 tournament. And please, drop the irony.

Not at all. There's no evidence of them talking at such speed. Either they're standing still or free falling when they talk.

Men this is getting ridiculous people are hyping yhwach to much i mean how in holy mary can yhwach tier 5b vs frieza who can easliy destroy galaxys and outclasses him in speed and durability the only thing yhwach has is almighty but even that is crypic sinds he couldt see uryu shooting an arrow at him .

Pure Ap shouldnt matter when Ywhach's hax is too much for Frieza who cant counter against them, especially when Ywhach can just revive anyways

Also no the version of Frieza hasnt been stated so that galaxy part is moot until otherwise

@Anime is the speed advantage what gives Frieza the win here.

@Apple Vegito telling Zamasu that he couldnt keep up with his speed while punching him at MFTL speeds? They fly at FTL speeds and can talk to each other while doing so.

Speed advantage will only give Frieza the chance to injure Yhwach. He won't go for the kill with the first shot if he doesn't think his life is in danger.

ALSO JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS THIS ISNT CURRENT FRIEZA!!!!!!!

@Amlad Frieza is in base roughly more than 20000 times (Planet to small star level, that is) stronger than Planet level Yhwach, flicking his fingers is enough to kill him.

@Apple Concession accepted.

Okay and what will greater speed do? Blitz as much as u want, Ywhach will keep reviving himself coming back with counters to beat Frieza since Frieza cant permanently kill Ywhach

And I still dont see why Ywhach cant at least set up a counter measure for that when he'll see who Frieza is, how strong he is and how the fight can all possibly go down before Frieza even gets there TO fight Ywhach

How can Yhwach counter something immensely faster than himself, we're talking a Sub-Rel+ fighting an FTL+, the gap is huge.

Frieza's stamina has never been that good. But my vote is still with him. Since he can through Yhwach into the sun or through a Supernova on him.

@Apple You realize you are just trolling now.

@Anime Yhwach cannot revive himself for all eternity and Frieza kills him before he can even process what happened, he isnt putting countermeassures.

PaChi2 said:
@Amlad Frieza is in base roughly more than 20000 times (Planet to small star level, that is) stronger than Planet level Yhwach, flicking his fingers is enough to kill him.

@Apple Concession accepted.
You are comparing attack power. Obviously Frieza wins in that category. Hax is what gives Yhwach the edge since the almighty is his greatest power, not the soul King. Yhwach is also "at least planet level" since he stated he would destroy all of the realms. However we only know the size of two of the realms, those two being soul society and earth since they are both planet size.

@Amlad It was for the "Frieza isnt oneshotting" well, I tell you, Frieza is so above in AP he will oneshot without trying.

@Apple You want me to reread Namek saga? Goku told Hit that he was beyond his timeleap while stopping his attack. What proof do you need, anyone in dragon ball can talk while fighting (they shout at each other, so they can emit sounds, therefore, they can talk). Probably in Frieza 100% vs Ssj Goku there is a scene of them talking while fighting.

While I still think this is a terrible idea of a thread I see potential for better and more interesting answers.

I wonder if the OP can be considered "prep time" for Yhwach, in a sense.

LordAizenSama said:
While I still think this is a terrible idea of a thread I see potential for better and more interesting answers.

I wonder if the OP can be considered "prep time" for Yhwach, in a sense.
The way I set it up I kind of gave Yhwach prep time without even trying to.

Yes, since you already had a situation before they fought took place, Yhwach could already see and understand all futures.

Someone use that idea and get imaginative.

@Apple

http://www.***********.net/dragon-ball/200/5

Raditz talking while he fought goku and piccolo.

Edit: never implied goku had infinite speed, he can talki while fighting, like everyone in db, nothing else.

Sorry, but why are you guys voting for Frieza? He has a ridiculous AP and speed advantage but there's no way he can put Yhwach down permanently. So I'm voting inconclusive for now.

The only way I see Yhwach winning is that he doesn't fight Frieza but asks to join his army as he has kill the saiyans for him. (Since the Almighty will show him all of his failures and deaths.) Later, he tricks Frieza by given him a piece of his soul to grant him some kind of immortality like Lille,Shaz or Giselle's powers.

Yhwach would win if he kills Frieza with Ashwalen, but this could take years. I don't think Yhwach can win at all in a versus match.

You didnt open the scan. Raditz was in front of them. They were attacking from behind and while they were at it he shouts "behind me!" before their attack reached. Not FTL? it isnt, but I just show you how the characters can do it since raditz, my point stands. Btw: raditz is sub-rel+

AppleLord said:
The only way I see Yhwach winning is that he doesn't fight Frieza but asks to join his army as he has kill the saiyans for him. (Since the Almighty will show him all of his failures and deaths.) Later, he tricks Frieza by given him a piece of his soul to grant him some kind of immortality like Lille,Shaz or Giselle's powers.

Yhwach would win if he kills Frieza with Ashwalen, but this could take years. I don't think Yhwach can win at all in a versus match.
You even said it in your description that Yhwach would see what Frieza would do and how he would die. If he can see it, he can change it

http://www.***********.net/dragon-ball/326/7

Goku talking while dodging a destructo disk (frieza's).

Edit: I dont understand what does talk>move thing mean. They talk while fighting, showed you the scans, end.

Stop the trolling, please.

http://www.***********.net/dragon-ball/326/9

Goku telling Frieza to dodge the destructo disk that would cut him in half BEFORE he was cut.

AppleLord said:
I don't think there will be a future where he doesn't die. Best option is to not fight.
If he sees that there is no future where he wins. He will create one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back