• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not possible. Can Yhwach revive himself from been Atomiced to nothing.

Yhwach survived Ichibei's final kido which destroys every last piece of your body and sends your consciousness into a seperate world of limbo

Yhwach kill Ichibei before the Kido even took effect, with didn't see Ichibei using it.

AppleLord said:
Anime4Life2020 said:
Ywhach can keep coming back as much as he wants while Friezaw will tire out and become easier to kill
That is not possible. Can Yhwach revive himself from been Atomiced to nothing.
Well generally speaking if he can rewrite his death period I dont see why him being atominized will do anything. Ywhach is Immortal to an unknown degree.

As for the Aizen comment, Aizen had Ywhach under KS the whole time so that may explain why Ywhach wasnt able to instantly phase Aizen out of existence. Or its just PIS.

And for Ichigo its obvious. It's basically plot plus what Amlad said. Ywhach was playing with Ichigo the whole time like a cat and mouse. Ywhach believed the whole time Ichigo couldnt beat him no matter what he did. And if not for Aizen's KS and Uryu's PIS arrow he would be right. Also, a series would never have the MC just be instantly phased away by an enemy. There has to be some restraint or lieniance in order to make a fight good, basically for the plot of the story. It wouldnt be interesting if Ichigo would be instantly killed

Besides, in this case, Frieza is a character who has little to no hax but relies on pure power and strength. Despite his ridiculous AP advantage over Ywhach, pure power cant stop his Almighty and without hax like Time or Mind Manipulation, Frieza can't stop the Almighty or prevent it from being used on him.

Its generally just a hax stomp in Ywhach's favor.

PaChi2 said:
Inb4 DB characters can resist hax of weaker characters.
When have any dragon ball z characters shown resistance to future manipulatuon. To do that you would need to have time manipulation as well.

Mister Death said:
Still hasn't addressed the no limits fallacy
Frieza star busts him before he knows what's going on
But in this case it isnt a NLF. U need hax like Time or Mind Manipulationn in order to stop the Almighty which Frieza doesnt have. He hardly has any hax at all. Pure AP can't stop the Almighty, especially when Ywhach can just rewrite it. And it is ridiculous to imply Frieza has any resistance to stuff like Casuality or Future Manipulation

^Yhwach hasn't shown resistance to the majority of his solar system being destroyed either, along with the fact it's an NLF to assume, for example, that it will save him from being erased by a star level attack, since Yhwach wouldn'nt even know what happened

I mean, we're talking SUB relativistic versus FTL

It's NLF because if star level, for some reason, with your logic, isnt enough to stop something thats only planetary(let's just forget the fact that yhwach couldn't even bust Ichigo's second bankai completely) But then you claim that AP won't be enough

Will you say the same thing for solar system level? Multi SS? Galaxy? Universal? It's all AP. And at star level, it becomes an NLF, because Star level is VASTLY above planet level.

Mister Death said:
^Yhwach hasn't shown resistance to the majority of his solar system being destroyed either, along with the fact it's an NLF to assume, for example, that it will save him from being erased by a star level attack, since Yhwach wouldn'nt even know what happened

I mean, we're talking SUB relativistic versus FTL

It's NLF because if star level, for some reason, with your logic, isnt enough to stop something thats only planetary(let's just forget the fact that yhwach couldn't even bust Ichigo's second bankai completely) But then you claim that AP won't be enough

Will you say the same thing for solar system level? Multi SS? Galaxy? Universal? It's all AP. And at star level, it becomes an NLF, because Star level is VASTLY above planet level.
Hax allows fighters to overcome the gap between attack potency and speed differences. And the only way to counter yhwach's hax is through some form of reality warping or time manipulation. Frieza has neither

Frieza keeps killing Yhwach at FTL speeds until Yhwach's stamina runs out and stops reviving himself.

In dragonball, when a fighter is stronger than the other, their hax becomes negated, as shown with goku vs hit

A gap between power can be covered by hax, but it has it's limits, and it will not cover a gap that's too wide

Mister Death said:
In dragonball, when a fighter is stronger than the other, their hax becomes negated, as shown with goku vs hit

A gap between power can be covered by hax, but it has it's limits, and it will not cover a gap that's too wide
I'm voting for Frieza too, but that says more about DB hax than DB powers. Because for most other verses, that's not the case.

PaChi2 said:
Frieza keeps killing Yhwach at FTL speeds until Yhwach's stamina runs out and stops reviving himself.
If Frieza kills Yhwach he will be prepared and change the future as soon as he comes back so that Frieza will die

Mister Death said:

That is only true for certain powers. Future manipulation cannot be countered without the use of a power such as time manipulation or reality warping

If Frieza kills Yhwach he will be prepared and change the future as soon as he comes back so that Frieza will die

He won't be prepared for something he'll have no chance to react to.

He won't have to react to it. Yhwach sees all. Nothing escapes his gaze. He would know what Frieza would do before Frieza did. And he would change the future accordingly. But let's assume Yhwach gets killed, as he is changing the future to bring himself back to life, he would also change the future so that Frieza's brain explodes or something like that

I do agree Frieza should stomp. However, i don't agree with that logic. He already revived himself after dying, not before dying.

Problem here is that "as soon as" in this case means Frieza has time to kill him again, since Almghty isnt an automatic ability, Yhwach must activate it and manually change the future, the future isnt already changed. So, Frieza can blitz him as many times as he sees necessary.

The speed gap between the two is in the hundreds. I can know a bullet is coming. Won't stop it from killing me. And the speed and AP gap between these two is exponentially greater than my analogy.

Yhwach can change the future even when he is dead. He can change the future to revive himself and then kill Frieza. Then the events would play out as planned.

PaChi2 said:
Problem here is that "as soon as" in this case means Frieza has time to kill him again, since Almghty isnt an automatic ability, Yhwach must activate it and manually change the future, the future isnt already changed. So, Frieza can blitz him as many times as he sees necessary.
Well if both are in character then Frieza isnt going to just insta blitz someone he thinks is weaker than himself. And either way, in this scenerio Ywhach is already starting with Almighty activated and has attacked the Population of Planet Vegeta. Meaning, depending on when Frieza pops in, he'd already see and know who Frieza is and how their fight goes down long before Frieza even comes to fight Ywhach. It's practically prep time for Ywhach here.

Not only that but Ywhach has tons of hax that can ignore Frieza's AP and speed such as Casuality Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Power Nullificaion, Immunty to being diminished in any way and so on which I still havent seen anyone bring a counter for Frieza against.

Also, IIRC, Ywhach becomes immune to a characters powers or strength after he rewrites his death, such as when KS's effects no longer worked on Ywhach when he revived. So what does that bring us here?

He doesnt become immune tu blunt force force, that is NLF.

Yhwach doesnt have all the sternritters powers by default.

You are giving prep to Yhwach in this scenario because otherwise he insta loses to frieza. Frieza doesnt insta-blitz, but since he is FTL and Yhwach is only sub-rel, from his point of view he is a statue and eventually would get bored and kill him.

PaChi2 said:
He doesnt become immune tu blunt force force, that is NLF.
Yhwach doesnt have all the sternritters powers by default.

You are giving prep to Yhwach in this scenario because otherwise he insta loses to frieza. Frieza doesnt insta-blitz, but since he is FTL and Yhwach is only sub-rel, from his point of view he is a statue and eventually would get bored and kill him.
kk I mightve been misunderstood when I said that

He does but he needs to be stated to have them in fights in order to be able to use them via Aushwhalen. Tho this isnt my thread so IDK about that

Again, it isnt my thread so it's not my fault things are going the way it is. But basically yea he has prep due to the Almighty. He'd already know who Frieza is, how the battle would go down and who'd do what in all possible ways before Frieza even comes to fight him. That'd give Ywhach to think of and conjure up many counters to whatever Frieza can do to him, such as those booby-traps he set for Ichigo.

I never said Frieza cant blitz, if he wants to blitz he definitely will. Im saying Frieza wont just instantly blitz the moment he sees Ywhach if in character. He's likely let Ywhach make the first move anyway to see what Ywhach can do like he did with Nail. And that would give Frieza a major problem.

I still say Ywhach takes this via hax with Frieza having no counter for the Almighty or its hax.

Seeing as this is Star level Frieza, and Yhwach has prep, Yhwach most likely stomps. The problem is still speed.

How would immunity to being diminished help Yhwach here? He only gained that ability due to resisting Ichibē's hax which Frieza does not have in any way.

When I read that chapter, it was said that Aizen released Kyōka Suigetsu. Must have been mistranslated. When Yhwach was revived, he was unsure why he was no longer under the effects of Kyōka Suigetsu. I doubt Yhwach doesn't know all the applications of The Almighty. If he knew it was that easy to get released from the effects of Kyōka Suigetsu, he would have let himself be killed by Aizen. So it's most likely Aizen that released Kyōka Suigetsu. So I don't think he gets immune to his opponent's abilities after reviving. Ichigo bisected him even after he revived.

Yhwach can make himself immune to attacks by changing the future so he survives the attack. That's what he said he did after he survived Ichibei's attack

tbh, if a meteor was coming down from the sky which was millions of times larger than the planet, you know it's coming, it's been coming your way for days, can you stop it from destroying you?

It's just in this situation, it's coming down faster than light, and all the nuclear warheads in your disposal wouldn't even scratch it. Also, it would hit you before you even had the chance to know it existed.

Mister Death said:
tbh, if a meteor was coming down from the sky which was millions of times larger than the planet, you know it's coming, it's been coming your way for days, can you stop it from destroying you?

It's just in this situation, it's coming down faster than light, and all the nuclear warheads in your disposal wouldn't even scratch it. Also, it would hit you before you even had the chance to know it existed.
With any normal ability this would be true. But the almighty is too hax. I'll just use your situation. Someone with the almighty could change the future so that the meteor explodes before even getting near the planet.

If anything I have bias to both series. Bleach and dragon ball are by far my favourite manga series of all time. If I'm giving a reason why I want one of the series to win in a fight it's because it's fact and I generally think that.

^You continue to claim that Ywhach's ability can stop an opponent way out of his ballpark, and your only defense to that claim is "it's too hax even for the massive AP/Speed difference"

For the record, if speed wasn't equalized, I'd go with Yhwach, but the speed is what makes Frieza take this handily. Like, that gap is gigantic. Speed is more important than hax, which is why it is the only stat that can be equalized. However, this match is only fair because speed isn't equalized, and Frieza wins for that.

"For the record, if speed wasn't equalized"

"However, this match is only fair because speed isn't equalized, and Frieza wins for that."

Confusing the daylights out of me, I'm assuming you mean" If speed was equalized"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back