• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph619 said:
CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
But wouldn't becoming an eternal punching bag technically a loss? Unkillable or not there's nothing Yhwach can do to Frieza.
I don't think so. Yhwach isn't getting KO and his revival is pretty swift. If you watched Dr Strange movie, it's the same with Dormammu.
SPOILER BELOW DONT READ IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE MOVIE

Dormammu kept killing strange but Strange came back every time. At the end it was Dormamu who rage quit
Yhwach can't perform a time-loop, buddy. Just saying.

Yhwach should get tired before Frieza, if anything. Frieza only needs to flick a finger to kill him while the other needs to keep rewriting his death.

Since when would Frieza need to flick his finger. Look at Nail, he took multiple punches and tail slashes from Frieza and kept going and he is only planet level

Frieza in first form performs a casual small star level feat.

Battle assumptions include he is willing to kill.

Every single attack will be small star level. Frieza can use Tk, he flicks his fingers and Yhwach explodes like krillin or Nappa.

When Frieza fought Nail he was using literally a miniscule fraction of his power while in his most restricted form. He was toying with Nail.

I didn't bloodlust Frieza, read the rules I placed. Should I add bloodlust to both characters?

Bloodlusted Frieza would make the fight even easier for him, he wouldn't even toy with Yhwach and just obliterate him

So then the question arises? Would Frieza toy with Yhwach for long enough that he can change the future and severely damage or kill Frieza? Or would Frieza see Yhwach killing the saiyains as a sign of a major threat that needs to be eliminated right away?

Frieza wasn't afraid of Saiyans, and he wasn't even afraid of SUPER Saiyans until one appeared before him, as shown when Frieza casually toyed with Vegeta, they were just soldiers to do his dirty work before he was told to obliterate Planet Vegeta, IIRC he was only afraid of Buu and Beerus, and with the gap in AP and Dura, is there even a future in which Frieza would get severly injured while in his final form, when his first form is even casually small star level, and with Frieza's speed he'd easily blitz. What I can tell is that Yhwach needs a POSSIBLE future, is there even a possible future in which Yhwach even weakens Frieza? Especially if Frieza himself is bloodlusted, a bloodlusted Frieza would just obliterate Yhwach as soon as possible, nonbloodlusted would just casually toy with Yhwach and make him suffer as much as possible, making his death as painful as possible while only using a small percentage of his power.

Frieza wins 10/10 if Yhwach can only use possible futures

Hmm yeah, what COB said about Yhwach being mentally broken from getting killed multiple times sort of makes sense. It's true that Yhwach can hax stomp Frieza but that's almost impossible due to the massive speed advantage Frieza has. Now that I think about it, it might be Frieza's win or at least inconclusive. Because if the match goes on till night, Yhwach will lose his powers.

Hmm fair points. Actually based off what JSW said, wouldnt that be an actual flaw in the Almighty's power? That if Ywhach is lower in stats, or if the stat difference is too much, then there is no such possible future in which Ywhach can win or gain an advantage over the superior opponent, thus making the Almighty useless. Basically this:

If Ywhach has lower AP by a little or a lot than his opponent, then there is no possible future where he can become stronger than them.

If Ywhach has lower speed by a little or a lot than his opponent, then there is no possible future where he can become faster than them.

And so on for every other/all stats.

Would this be notable enough to list on his profile?

^ So Ichigo's bankai wasn't a threat like Yhwach said? Despise the bankai been "stronger" than him, there was a future were he broke it, and even when Ichigo was faster than him. He open the Almighty eyes after getting own by merged hollow Ichigo new speed.

Well, I don't know if that's how The Almighty works, I haven't read Bleach, so I'm only saying IF Yhwach can only choose POSSIBLE futures, like choosing a future in which he doesn't die, or a future where he wins the battle, which is how it seems, since he doesn't seem to make a future where he's suddenly so much more powerful than his opponent, or a future where the enemy suddenly kills themself, etc.

This is only from what I can tell from his profile though...

He did made Ichibei blow up with a thought.

The future manipulation should only apply to what he can do. Let's say, in front of him lays a impenetrable wall, he then chooses a future where he used the X-Axis on it. The X-Axis is an unblockable attack, now what happens? There is not gonna be a hole in the wall, unless Yhwach is stronger than the wall.

Well, if it only applies to what he can actually do, then Frieza wins

If The Almighty is actually that ability a child makes up while playing pretend that goes "I can make whatever I want happen because I said so", then Yhwach lolstomps

You can change my vote based on how The Almighty actually works.

Thinking about it he could've weakened Ichibey and then blew him up with reiatsu pressure.

Either way I think the sensible thing is that Yhwach is just as durable as that weapon. Or at least if something is slightly stronger than him then he could lolnope it.

Also observation I made on another site-

Also just realized... Yhwach's Future Manipulation seems to be as people said changing it into a future that is possible, essentially basically changing the situation into something of what he could see. Or at least from what my understanding is. It also makes me realize just how lazy Yhwach is if he's not even going to use his wits or act properly if he could just do that. Like editting a save file instead of following the walkthrough. Note this is not a jab but an observation.

If he can only change possible futures than explain how he negated ichimonji. He was literally an ant. There should be no way an ant could kill or even damage a country buster yet he created a new future where he damaged Ichibei and then created a new future where he wasn't an ant any longer

@AppleLord

Because he was mocking Ichibei and claiming how he got the new power and used it, or maybe you know it's still editting the posibility that he rekt him. At least that's my assumption now.

@Amlad22

Cause Ichibei pretty much explained the ability to him and allowed him to understand and copy/negate it? Or the stat lowering is just that not full proof.

there's way too many variables involved for us to even discount Freeza losing to yhwach being a possible future

for example, lets say there's a future where freeza throws his bootleg destructo disks, gets immediatrely distracted by something totally random happening at that exact moment and cuts himself in half

its absurdly unlikely..probably in the 0.00001% range or something... but we can't prove its 100% impossible

due to his ability being super vague and the amount of possible futures for even a very simple situtation being close to endless i think the fairest thing here is to leave it as inconclusive

The fairest thing to do here is to accept that Almighty is pretty a cool ability, but it CANNOT change the future, it can only CHOOSE a future where Yhwach didn't get REKT. Such future is nonexistent against an opponent of Frieza's level. So Yhwach definitely isn't going to win this one.

If you follow the story, at night before going to sleep Yhwach gives his powers to Jugram. He doesn't lose them. Lol Otherwise he would had lost them 200 years before finding Jugram. Yhwach sleeps to absorb souls to maintain his Type 1 Immortality. Any other questions?

Frieza still wins. DX

HaveSomeBlade said:
The fairest thing to do here is to accept that Almighty is pretty a cool ability, but it CANNOT change the future, it can only CHOOSE a future where Yhwach didn't get REKT. Such future is nonexistent against an opponent of Frieza's level. So Yhwach definitely isn't going to win this one.

there is no way to prove that. the amount of possible futures is basically infinite

as i said, there might be a future where Freeza kills himself for instance. it might be 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% to actually happen, but it is technically a real possibility.

@Saitamax

you are basically stating The Almighty is an NLF, thats as close as you can get, and that is utter BS.

You seriously want to add this abomination of a thread? Why it has not been closed yet is something of a miracle

First of all, it's a speed stomp, Second of all, It's a AP/Dura Stomp by a multitude of 10s of thousands, Thirdly Yhwachs hax here is nerfed due to NLF, as mentioned by multiple people above. All he can do is revive himself, die, and repeat.

All in all it's just a poor thread and needs to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back