• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
yhwach due to his hax he could make freeza's head appear into his hand just like he did with ichigo's sword/horn.

Erm, Yhwach stomps?

His speed is Massively Hypersonic And his techniques and hax is way suprier to Friezas, for example the Soul Distribution Power.Yhwach was born with the innate ability to distribute a piece of his soul to another by being touched by them. Yhwach acquires power by bestowing an ability, allowing its wielder to cultivate it, and then taking it back.

Thus alone would be able to kill Frieza.

Jennamccc said:
Erm, Yhwach stomps?
His speed is Massively Hypersonic And his techniques and hax is way suprier to Friezas, for example the Soul Distribution Power.Yhwach was born with the innate ability to distribute a piece of his soul to another by being touched by them. Yhwach acquires power by bestowing an ability, allowing its wielder to cultivate it, and then taking it back.

Frieza is FTL+....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Jennamccc said:
Erm, Yhwach stomps?

Frieza is FTL+....
Depends what frieza.. the dbz one or the ressurection of him? Because the DBZ is NOT faster than light.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also that is not an argument. We do battles by how this wiki operates anyway.
sorry im new. i didnt understand!! but yeah, ive read everything just now and agree with you ;)

Yhwach doesn't use his "Soul Distribution Power" offensively in combat.

Damage3245 said:
Not directly upon himself, but he use it to revive his men in combat. He still can't tag Frieza. Frieza wins.

AppleLord said:
Damage3245 said:
Not directly upon himself, but he use it to revive his men in combat. He still can't tag Frieza. Frieza wins.
you clearly don't know the almighty lol.

^

Please.... Please don't derail this thread. This thread just by reading is kind of chaotic as it is. Him not knowing anything about Almighty doesn't need someone calling them out mate :p

Anyways, I don't see why Freiza still can't just speed blitz Almighty? I mean sure, even if Yhwach knows ALL POSSIBILITIES of the future, their speed difference is so large that the moment Yhwach thinks about trying to remove Freiza, he's dead! Freiza's speed is so much faster than Yhwach that he's faster than Yhwach can THINK (Like how us humans sometimes can't process a baseball being thrown at full power at us).

And to all those people that says "Yhwach will know and counter all of Freiza's moves!", I say, NEIN! I mean, HOW!? how do you counter someone that moves so incredibly faster than you, that the gap is larger than a Turtle and Quicksilver! Yhwach is literally incapable of thinking before he just DIES. and to those who STILL says "Yhwach will just come back and remove Freiza!", When has he been able to do that? Why can't he then just BLINK Ichigo away? Actually, didn't Yhwach struggle with Ichigo?

My vote goes to Frieza. By the way, I just read the first 1/4 of the page and it's already 7-1 votes in favor of Frieza, so...

Manga link
I have no idea what you're trying to do here but isn't linking to the manga websites not part of the rules here?

And thank you so much Akreious. Thank you.

Not that I've heard off as of yet. I was answering your question, that was the result, and it won't change the outcome of this fight anyways.

Frieza can't kill Yhwach permanently but Yhwach can't kill Frieza either because Frieza is faster. Stalemate

I still don't see how Almighty cannot hax Frieza to death, faster or not. But I can agree to stalemate. Frieza can have all the superior stats he wants, without time or cosmic type hax there is literally no way of ever killing Ywhach permanently. Using pure brute AP against him wont stop Ywhach from rewriting his death over and over.

Well I just want to point out, killing Yhwach with superior AP doesn't make any difference. Yhwach's immortality is not dependent on his Regenerationn or durability, Frieza has no way to bypass his hax. Silver Surfer beat Yhwach because Surfer has even more hax than Yhwach (power cosmic, matter manipulation, telepathy, time travel etc). Frieza is not comparable to Surfer

Good. It should be inconclusive really. I mentioned this before but it went unnoticed. But it depends if people change their vote. Because if the majority vote for Frieza, it will be added as his win.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
But wouldn't becoming an eternal punching bag technically a loss? Unkillable or not there's nothing Yhwach can do to Frieza.
I don't think so. Yhwach isn't getting KO and his revival is pretty swift. If you watched Dr Strange movie, it's the same with Dormammu.

SPOILER BELOW DONT READ IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE MOVIE

Dormammu kept killing strange but Strange came back every time. At the end it was Dormamu who rage quit

Oh how I love to bargain~

Also that's probably gonna spoil anyone who sees your msg lol.

And exactly. It's like that. A neverending series of losses. Strange literally said that he's going to keep losing and dying no matter what if it means protecting Earth. "I can't win, but I can lose." Or something like that. Either way eternally losing and dying there.

It would be a different case if Yhwach had some way to finish off Frieza or can actually contend with him. But not in this case.

Not to go against anyone but in all honesty I dont see how Frieza having superior stats such as speed can contend with an ability like Ywhach's Almighty. Plus unless this has been debunked above Yhwach has other hax such as Casuality Manipulation and Power Nullification, which should definitely work against Frieza. And since this is more than likely needed, Ywhach could also get the Sternritters abilities and use stuff like the Visionary to hax Frieza down too. Overall Ywhach has a lot of hax that can contend with Frieza, superior stats or not.

Also unless specified, all battles need to end in one or the other dying and even IF Ywhach can't do anything to Frieza (which I still don't understand given all his hax), there is no way Frieza can kill Ywhach permanently. No matter how strong you are, you can't ever stop or counter the Almighty without hax like Time-Space hax, Reality Warping and other Cosmic Abilities that can easily no-sell Almighty, which Frieza clearly and definitely does not have. Ywhach will just keep rewriting his death over and over to the point where Frieza can never kill him. In fact, if Ywhach can keep it up long enough he can just keep rewriting his death until Frieza has no more strength or stamina due to Vatigue and then Ywhach can hax stomp him to win.

Frieza won't lose stamina like really frieza just punches lightly or tap on him in base form and kills yhwach even though he will revive back but repeat until forever.

Because even if you can predict everything it doesn't really mean anything if you're dealing with an undodgeable attack or in this case you can't do anything like lift a finger. Let me ask though. Where does Causality manipulation come from in Bleach's case? I asked that on another thread and I got no answer.

And imo power negation only works on when there's a supernatural power going on because otherwise Yhwach would be able to negate Ichigo's power on physical force alone. He wouldn't need to specifically break his Bankai in order to weaken him.

Do we have proof that Visonary can haxx Frieza down? Because he can't even keep up with Kenpachi and it's one of the most limited abilities out there even if we argue that Gremmy is an idiot.

I already made my case on why haxstomp can't work. Either way he can technically outlast Frieza but is he really gonna get through that without mentally breaking from being constantly killed over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over (trails off). You get my point. People who get stuck on time loops have a tendency to go insane sometimes.

Yhwach doesn't just see the future, he can completely change it. What part of that don't people understand?

@COB Causality Manipulation comes from Orihime, who can reject the cause of an event (normally an injury) and this way heal people (it was explained by aizen i dont remember when). However, orihime couldnt heal ichigo's broken bankai (and now that I thinko of it, why couldnt she have repaired it the first time it broke?). If orihime's power didnt work, it means Yhwach altered causality. Its very limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back