• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does it affect souls?
Going off his profile, it seemingly can't, but he should be able to still interact with Daemon somewhat through interacting with his personal concepts like "Pain" or "Memories" as those are more fundamental compared to just basic spiritual intangibility.

Going off his profile, it seemingly can't, but he should be able to still interact with Daemon somewhat through interacting with his personal concepts like "Pain" or "Memories" as those are more fundamental compared to just basic spiritual intangibility.
How does he interact with those, tho? If it's via AOE then it should work just fine, but if it isn't then he isn't targeting the real Daemon through the illusions.

Also, Daemon has both dura neg with Storm Flames (rather than burning, they deconstruct matter on contact) and he can ferment inorganic matter (via Swamp Flame, which is listed this way in his profile but i guess could be corrosion or something) both of which would help against a robot like Ziggy.

Other than that, there's also the illusory world where he could trap Ziggy.

No mind resistance = Illusions GG.

Forreal though, trying to fight a KHR illusionist with 0 resistance is actually insane. Daemon can legit blow you up and make you explode into confetti.

It's like going against itachi with no resistance.

Edit:
Even non-reality warping illusions can physically effect your body/kill you if you think, for even a second, that they're real. So someone without resistance is completely at the whim of an illusionist and they essentially can do whatever they want to you via making you believe in their illusions.
Including transmutation, freezing you, death manipulation, power null; ect. resulting in those things essentially happening to you via you believing them.

And that's just regular illusions, not real illusions, or Daemon's illusions which are among the most powerful in the verse.

Last edited:
How does he interact with those, tho? If it's via AOE then it should work just fine, but if it isn't then he isn't targeting the real Daemon through the illusions.

Also, Daemon has both dura neg with Storm Flames (rather than burning, they deconstruct matter on contact) and he can ferment inorganic matter (via Swamp Flame, which is listed this way in his profile but i guess could be corrosion or something) both of which would help against a robot like Ziggy.

Other than that, there's also the illusory world where he could trap Ziggy.
I don't know for sure since i don't read the series, i do know it's done through his gravity which can be casted in an AOE, so i'm guessing it'll also apply the Conceptual Manipulation effect, regardless if it's targeted or casted in a AOE.

Ziggy should be capable of negating both attacks through crushing it with his gravity, similar to how say, Dante from Black Clover negates attacks with his Gravity Manipulation.

Ziggy could possibly leave that world through his Wormholes but i don't know for sure, also depending on the size of said illusory world Ziggy could crush it completely with his Gravity Manipulation, negating it.

Ultimately depends on what type of illusion is actually used.

Ziggy's answer to most of them (or potentially all of them) is just crushing Daemon with his Gravity Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation until he dies, or is incapacitated, before Ziggy's killed or incapacitated by said illusions.

I don't know for sure since i don't read the series, i do know it's done through his gravity which can be casted in an AOE, so i'm guessing it'll also apply the Conceptual Manipulation effect, regardless if it's targeted or casted in a AOE.
Fair enough, does all of his attacks do that or is it more limited to specific uses? Does he use that as a first move?
Ziggy should be capable of negating both attacks through crushing it with his gravity, similar to how say, Dante from Black Clover negates attacks with his Gravity Manipulation.
He should, but hiding attacks behind illusions is default tactics for any illusionist so Ziggy wouldn't know something is coming his way to begin with.
Ziggy could possibly leave that world through his Wormholes but i don't know for sure, also depending on the size of said illusory world Ziggy could crush it completely with his Gravity Manipulation, negating it.
Did his wormholes or his gravity either allow him to move from or destroy a pocket dimension in verse?

Ultimately depends on what type of illusion is actually used.

Ziggy's answer to most of them (or potentially all of them) is just crushing Daemon with his Gravity Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation until he dies, or is incapacitated, before Ziggy's killed or incapacitated by said illusions.
What about Regular illusions?

Oh right, for those who aren't used to KHR illusionists.

There are two types of illusions, Fake Illusions and Real Illusions, Fake Illusions need layered resistance to be seen through and if you can't they will do real damage, Real Illusions are basically fake illusions given form (this one helps more when dealing with people aware that they're fighting illusionists).

Back