• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Update "Maybe"

http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-v...yhwach-elevates-the-vandenreich-calc-accepted

I found this calc on Yhwach' page commented by Credible Hulk

Illuminati478 said "we decided that it isn't legit because it uses Yoruichi's statement to get the size value of the seireitei, which contradicts somewhat the scaling."

I found nothing wrong on Yoruichi's statement at all. She was one of the 13 Captains and she has over hundreds of years of knowledge, i don't see how her "statment is not true", she has been running around since a tennager across the seireitei and once one's known as the Goddess of Flash.

Can i ask what scaling does this contradicts? So, i can look deeply into that to see what i find.

Also, i found this photo can it be use somehow for the distance? It shows were the 72 barriors open and some of the Vandenreich size when Rukia and Renji came down from the Soul Palace.
014srgety

I don't think this is nesscary, as our version of the calc has a high end of 33.44 exatons which is moon level, but we need more staff memebers to agree with it......

Back