• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach: Sokyoku Halberd Calc

Introduction
So I calc'd the giant Phoenix bird spear thing from the Soul Society arc. I calc'd a lot of different ends for my own personal scaling/debating/whatever, so I'll specify below what I am actually proposing.

Calculation
The specific part of the calculation I am proposing is the destruction of Seireitei, to quote:

Yoruichi's Seireitei Size Statement Version

Diameter of Seireitei = 1018.59 km

Ground-based Explosion = (509296)^3 * ((27136 * 1.37895 + 8649)^(1/2) / 13568 - 93 / 13568)^2 = 1.06169e13 tons of TNT = 4.44209e22 J (10.6 Teratons 6-B)

The volume of Seireitei has been found here and vaporization of concrete can be found here.

Vaporizing Infrastructure = 6.96e12 m^3 * (100 cm / m)^3 * (5304 J / cm^3) = 3.69158e22 J (8.82 Teratons 6-B)

What I want to discuss is A) are the calc assumptions fine (in the Sokyoku Statements section of the blog), B) is the math correct, and C) which version should be used ground-based explosion formula or infrastructure vaporization. This thread is strictly about the calc and if it's usable for the verse, I am going to address scaling far down the line, but I have this calc sitting in the closet so I figured it'd be smart to discuss the calc prior to scaling. AKA no scaling talk.

Conclusion
I look forward to the discussion regarding the calc, please let me know if there are any issues with the quoted section. Also, an evaluation would be nice lol.

Super Duper Mega Love Agree Neutral: Deceived, DAMAGE
Agree: CLOVER (both ends), MITCH (ground-based explosion preferred)
Disagree:

Last edited:
a) I think the assumptions are fine

b) The math is correct

c) I am entirely neutral on which end should be used, I think both are equally valid

a) I think the assumptions are fine

b) The math is correct

c) I am entirely neutral on which end should be used, I think both are equally valid
yeah the ends are less than 2 teratons apart, maybe the ground based one is better b/c it doesnt require any extra steps to get a volume like the infrastructure vap one, but I honestly don't know if any end is really better.

Wanna slide an eval on the blog for professional's sake

yeah the ends are less than 2 teratons apart, maybe the ground based one is better b/c it doesnt require any extra steps to get a volume like the infrastructure vap one, but I honestly don't know if any end is really better.

Wanna slide an eval on the blog for professional's sake
Done

Arc can you calculate the energy needed for Ichigo to destroy the planet through throwing a getsuga tenshou at the earth's core.

One of my friends wants to know 🤓

Well I’ll add this calc to the verse page.

This thread can be closed now.

Last edited:
Back