• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach, Destroyer of Worlds (Bleach God Tier Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what you're calling boundaries is just the portion of garganta between the worlds, that is literally acting like a boundary. That's its base meaning. Not the entire encompassing structure. You don't call a container a boundary.

So going by your Occam's razor, your interpretation doesn't even fit.
Nowhere is it said is just the past between the worlds, can u provide a scan? the purpuse of YH is to destroy all SK created, can u guess who made garganta?

Novels and manga: he was gonna destroy garganta/boundaries

you: well i think it means small parts of it cus is what i believe

Occam's razor: we go by statements on the manga and novel

I have detailed here in full why it is, even damage after said the interpretation is something that stands
Making a big interpretation that could be possible =/= having sufficient backing to give a possibly rating. There are many points that were brought up against that.

boundaries does here is still in reference to the singular garganta. it does not exist in pieces.
Never said it exists in pieces. But the portion of the garganta that is technically functioning as boundaries between the worlds that separates them, can be destroyed partially. The destruction doesn't have to be whole.

I wasn't even going to comment, but how would destroying part of the Gorge make everything go back to how it was before the SK, since the Garganta didn't exist?

Or are you considering that by destroying part of the Gorge, a chain reaction would happen and the rest of the Gorge would also be destroyed in the process? I can not understand.
Yes that is exactly what AKM is pushing for...

But the portion of the garganta that is technically functioning as boundaries between the worlds that separates them, can be destroyed partially. The destruction doesn't have to be whole.

Where is the scan that it’s only a piece of the garganta that is the boundary?

There are many points that were brought up against that.

The destruction doesn't have to be whole.
your point that have no backing from either novel or manga?

please provide a scan of that being the case.

not to mention ur headcannon leaves a tinsy, tinny, little detail out, HM was also gonna be destroyed and HM is nowhere close to SS and WOTL

Last edited:
to tell my opinion, just leave the garganta issue because there's definitely not going to be a good way to do it on either side, and discuss the SS issue (planet, possibly 3-A/low 2-C, discuss Garganta after deciding on the SS issue), as Gilver said.
Did they even accept the SS being rated as that? I find it hard to believe if they're fighting this hard over the Garganta which is pretty blatant.

Making a big interpretation that could be possible =/= having sufficient backing to give a possibly rating. There are many points that were brought up against that.

Never said it exists in pieces. But the portion of the garganta that is technically functioning as boundaries between the worlds that separates them, can be destroyed partially. The destruction doesn't have to be whole.
Boundaries can also mean the garganta and the dangai. Which both are boundaries.

This would make more sense

I'll summarise what I meant...
If we even go by AKM's interpretation...
The blast needs to reach those "little bits of Garganta" to destroy them...
To destroy them Yhwach needs to first destroy SS dimension since that is the epicenter of AoE explosion.

provided in my mega post from prior:
image0.jpg

最初銀城は、我団が滅却師の関係者であり、たな王とはユーハバッハを指しているの
かと思っていた。
だが、ユーハバッハの目的は三界の統治ではなく、三界そのものの現をくし、全てを
原初の海に帰す事だったと聞いている。
この謎めいた言の所こそが祖手の正体をな意だと思い、先日知り合った自称「ジ
マーナリスト」である佐木にでも話を振って、死神サイドの比を引き出すつもりでい
たのだが
そうするよりも先に、直接的なヒントが目のに現れた。
とりや、優ちはどの勢力につくべきだろうな

relevant part:
At first, Ginjo had thought the religious organization was related to the Quincies and was indicating the new king would be Yhwach. However, he had heard Yhwach’s goal was not to rule over the three worlds but to remove the boundary itself between the worlds and return everything to the sea of origin

If it's helpfull, in SAFWY Kenny and Cien were destroying parts of the Garganta while fighting each other inside it without threathening the balance of the Worlds IIRC.

Edit: Also, Yukio's plan was to hide inside the Garganta to evate destruction, but as we were told by Ganju, that won't work.

It's not the site, it's me.

It's unnecessary. Just get your point across.
Ok then I guess my point is that he’s arguing his interpretation is correct when it’s never been stated that Yhwach would only destroy parts of the garganta. He’s saying the other side has to bring evidence when he can’t even back up his own claims other than repeating what he thinks over and over

Firstly there are not many points, I ask you to write them because nothing has been brought up except damage Dangai explanation.

And I already explained it, you have to look at that scan after reading the final chapters for the context of what Yhwach was doing, Yhwach was starting to destroy everything from soul society.

The destruction clearly started on Soul Society, so if you really want to argue chain destruction (which is not implied by Yhwach) it would be:

Soul Society Dimension cease to exits by Yhwach's hand > Dangai fall > Living World fall > Hueco Mundo/other dimensions > everything is mixed even concepts > Primordial world.

Yhwach even opened a portal to went to Soul Society from another dimension, if his plan was to destroy Dangai he should have opened a portal inside it. But he didn't, because he never mentioned once it was his aim.

Yhwach was clearly conscious of his capabilities of destroying everything and bring back the primordial world from Soul Society.

And for the tiering read, last Cyber long post.

And yes they are the same thing given the context.

And this chain reaction stuff is too much abused. Yhwach feat had been proven to being different from Dangai destruction regarding Quincy.
So there is no chain reaction, It is never implied once. Neither by Yhwach, neither by anyone.

Why we cant take at face value Yhwach's claim? they are not contradicted by NOTHING.

Like he’s saying that destroying the garganta/boundaries doesn’t mean the whole thing is like somebody saying they’ll blow up the earth but since they didn’t say the “entire” earth would mean only destroying say like the continent of Australia or something. He just doesn’t make any sense

Ok then I guess my point is that he’s arguing his interpretation is correct when it’s never been stated that Yhwach would only destroy parts of the garganta. He’s saying the other side has to bring evidence when he can’t even back up his own claims other than repeating what he thinks over and over
See, that's better.

this crt just turned into a headache AKM and Damage seem determined to ignore all the evidence. So I am calling everyone in this crt, please do not comment in vain. If the other party has conditioned himself, we can talk until the morning and we cannot get anywhere. No matter how much evidence you provide to people who resolutely deny that an apple is an apple, the result will not change. So my last comment on this crt will not give this success to yhwach unfortunately.

Funny thing that when it was accepted as a hax feat no one brought up those points, however I agree that we provided a scan that says the garganta will be gone, if you want to say only parts or whatever you should bring an evidence from the Manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back