• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach, Destroyer of Worlds (Bleach God Tier Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me what part of the evidence says that he was going to destroy the entire garganta? And how does that statement debunk my stance? I seriously don't get it.
If someone says something is going to be destroyed/gone/annihilated, confused, fused, vaporized, etc. It mens all of it by Occam's razor. If you later claim that he was going to destroy an specify amount you need evidence. Where is yours?

“the only small portion separating the worlds need to be breached and viola, the boundary is destroyed.”

This doesn’t make any sense. You’re literally just saying random unsupported things now and ignoring the evidence presented.

Question: how would a chain reaction that affects the entire cosmology even work if you just destroy part of it? This ain’t DC with a metaverse and I don’t even see how that’d work physically speaking since cosmologies ain’t exactly buildings or something where you can destroy pillars to topple the entire thing, unless this is explicitly stated for Breach or something?

No, you need explicit statements and context to prove that, if it can be the case. And yes, I can get a direct statement, fiction is filled with a lot of direct statements.

All he said was that the boundaries will be destroyed. Boundaries =/= entire garganta. For all I care, the only small portion separating the worlds need to be breached and viola, the boundary is destroyed.
For all I care
The boundary is a singular construct. Garganta is not shifted into pieces. I've already explained in detail why destroying a small portion of it will not affect hueco mundo, and more importantly will not return all of creation back to the Sea of origin. My mega post from prior has the translation for that.

No, you need explicit statements and context to prove that, if it can be the case. And yes, I can get a direct statement, fiction is filled with a lot of direct statements.

All he said was that the boundaries will be destroyed. Boundaries =/= entire garganta. For all I care, the only small portion separating the worlds need to be breached and viola, the boundary is destroyed.
I said an explicit statement specifically saying what you want, that's almost never going to be the case and you have to conclude things from other statements and the context of the story to truly understand it, basically what you're doing is trying to dismiss the feat entirely because it's not word for word saying what you want.

The boundary is the Garganta, what are you not understanding about this?
For all I care, the only small portion separating the worlds need to be breached and viola, the boundary is destroyed.
Pure headcanon and faulty interpretation in order to deny the feat and list it as "unquantifiable", that's literally all this is.

Explain to us the issue you have with Garganta since that is the current topic. Let's remove confusing topics and get to the point.
All Ganju says is that Garganta will be gone if they lose.

He doesn't say this is because Yhwach will personally destroy the Garganta. The Garganta would be destroyed as a result of Yhwach accomplishing his goals anyway.

You're putting the horse before the cart here; to me it looks like "The Garganta will end up destroyed if Yhwach achieves his goals (along with everything else)" whereas you're reading it as "Yhwach needs to destroy Garganta himself to achieve his goals."

Question: how would a chain reaction that affects the entire cosmology even work if you just destroy part of it? This ain’t DC with a metaverse and I don’t even see how that’d work physically speaking since cosmologies ain’t exactly buildings or something where you can destroy pillars or something to topple the entire thing, unless this is explicitly stated for Breach or something?

This is actually something stated for Bleach. If even just the Living World & Soul Society becomes unbalanced (not even necessarily destroyed, just unbalanced) then the entire Universe will collapse over time.

I disagree with that. I don't think there is a good amount of evidence for such a rating. Damage went into detail about that. And even if we consider the other alternative, it would still be an unquantifiable feat at best.
I think you didn't read cyber's or tyri's post...

All Ganju says is that Garganta will be gone if they lose.

He doesn't say this is because Yhwach will personally destroy the Garganta. The Garganta would be destroyed as a result of Yhwach accomplishing his goals anyway.

You're putting the horse before the cart here; to me it looks like "The Garganta will end up destroyed if Yhwach achieves his goals (along with everything else)" whereas you're reading it as "Yhwach needs to destroy Garganta himself to achieve his goals."
we dont need to, because we already know he is gonna destroy everything via his power as proven on the novel and the previous CTR

Yours is a more unconventional and extraordinary proposition.......so you need to prove it.
I don't think mine is an unconventional proposition. And no I don't have to prove it. The positive has to be proved.

This doesn’t make any sense. You’re literally just saying random unsupported things now and ignoring the evidence presented.
I don't see how this doesn't make sense. Explain to me why it doesn't.

u are making stuff up that are unsupported by all things presented on this thread and not even hinted to be the thing to happen
I am going by exactly what is stated without making any overreaching assumptions.

It seems I have to turn on my laptop again.

I did not state in my last post that the ganju statement is referring explicitly in the moment to the merge. I'm using it as evidence that in order to turn everything back into the sea of origin, garganta would be gone as a result.

Damage WE both previously agreed yhwachs merge plan was first attempted with killing reio. Yhwach is going to trim everything back to the sea of origin. How can he do that by destroying a small portion of the boundary that was made by his father?

Here is a different translation of that panel. Better go get the raw scans or some supporting evidence about "small part of Garganta" argument.
iSnZZWQ.jpg

I don't think mine is an unconventional proposition. And no I don't have to prove it. The positive has to be proved.
As I said, prove it, they already sent scans that it would be gone
I am going by exactly what is stated without making any overreaching assumptions.
its stated that it would be gone, u need to prove that it is due a chain reaction of a ''small part of garganta being destroyed, then, chain reaction gg'', so, unless u provide scans, Occam Razor

Dude you’re literally arguing headcanon and wanting us to prove whatever ideas you have in your head.

Destroying a piece of the Garganta doesn’t destroy the cosmology as told to you multiple times and statements say outright in the novel. What you’re saying is unsupported. It’s literally a random thought you had and you’re constantly pushing for it as if has any weight.

At least Damages argument had some weight from the manga. I don’t even know how to address yours if you can’t understand the evidence presented.

It is, the manga and novel say garganta/boundaries is gonna be destroyed, u say is just small parts of it (which is nowhere said to be the case) so where is ur evidence that is the case?

u aren't, the manga and novel say the boundaries are gonna be gone, not small pieces of them, "Occam's razor" we go by what is stated instead of making baseless conclusions like yours about " is just small pieces"

to me it looks like "The Garganta will end up destroyed if Yhwach achieves his goals (along with everything else)"
Alright, we are getting somewhere now. Where did you get this impression from? What source told you that the Garganta was going to be destroy if Yhwach achieve his goal? Were you not the one who said it was because Yhwach wanted to destroy the Dangai? A dimension that connects two worlds that are inside of Garganta. How does destroying the Dangai would affect the Garganta which is outside of it?

@AKM sama no... everything directly or indirectly states the garganta would be destroyed. You’re the one clamming only a part of it would be destroyed when that was never mentioned or asserted anywhere. So you have to be the one to bring the scan to the table man

End result =/= what Yhwach would destroy on his own. We've been over this.
Its a feat that was stopped via arrow. Tokinada has full knowledge on what would have happened.

A bunch of evidence has been provided in regards to that.

which is why I appreciate damage's prior counter. he explored the detail for the feat, which in turn led me to further explore it.

We are at a junction where the feat works by the this wiki's definition of the possibly term. I have no intent for pushing for likely. Which is why i presented a compromise. If the back and in between on it must continue, can i at least be provided with a new take/take that works, like damage did prior?

that is all i ask

It is, the manga and novel say garganta/boundaries is gonna be destroyed, u say is just small parts of it (which is nowhere said to be the case) so where is ur evidence that is the case?
They specifically say the boundaries will be destroyed. First of all, there is massive assumption to even consider garganta to be a boundary because it could be achieved in alternate ways without contradicting that. And second of all, what you're calling boundaries is just the portion of garganta between the worlds, that is literally acting like a boundary. That's its base meaning. Not the entire encompassing structure. You don't call a container a boundary.

So going by your Occam's razor, your interpretation doesn't even fit.

We are at a junction where the feat works by the this wiki's definition of the possibly term.
And I disagree with that. I provided reasons why this scenario isn't probable enough to grant a possibly rating.

They specifically say the boundaries will be destroyed. First of all, there is massive assumption to even consider garganta to be a boundary because it could be achieved in alternate ways without contradicting that. And second of all, what you're calling boundaries is just the portion of garganta between the worlds, that is literally acting like a boundary. That's its base meaning. Not the entire encompassing structure. You don't call a container a boundary.

I have detailed here in full why it is, even damage after said the interpretation is something that stands

boundaries does here is still in reference to the singular garganta. it does not exist in pieces.

have you read that post by chance?

To start destroying these "little bits of Garganta" his AoE spiritual blasts need to overcome SS dimension bare minimum since he is epicentre of it in Planet in SS.....so destruction of SS is still 3A/Low2C.

So you’re saying the garganta would still be there afterword, even though multiple sources say it wouldn’t? I didn’t know you wrote Bleach

If it was a chain reaction yhwach himself would be destroyed. But he only mentioned everyone else would be destroyed by his power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back