• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach, Destroyer of Worlds (Bleach God Tier Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be able to comment for a few hours so I asked that we hold off for now and if we're all fine with this justification I will make a version of it that encompasses everything we've discussed but is still readable and short

I think based off the arguments given for Low 2-C, there's a good amount of evidence given to it, which is exactly what the people have been showing here. An "At least 5-B, possibly 3-A to Low 2-C" should be the best compromise solution with both sides to the argument, at least for the current moment, until a new CRT is made for either an upgrade or downgrade.

Yes, it comes from it not 100% meaning that Yhwach was going to destroy the Garganta. Which is why they gave supporting evidence for it being the garganta. Is there any reason to take your interpretation over theirs? They just blatantly have more evidence pointing to theirs atm.
You should read Damage's post in which he goes into detail with his explanation. I think that makes more sense tbh.

I think based off the arguments given for Low 2-C, there's a good amount of evidence given to it, which is exactly what the people have been showing here.
I disagree with that. I don't think there is a good amount of evidence for such a rating. Damage went into detail about that. And even if we consider the other alternative, it would still be an unquantifiable feat at best.

You should read Damage's post in which he goes into detail with his explanation. I think that makes more sense tbh.
I have fully read his interpretation and I appreciate it. He actually came into contact regarding the donkey interpretation from a discussion I had with him in private messages in which I showed that very scan so I was fully aware of that interpretation recently.

However given the overwhelming amount of evidence regarding the boundary being garganta, I feel it's just as viable if not more so as an interpretation.

Considering everything is being sent back to a sea of origin in which everything began and that the boundary specifically was created by reio, a dangai interpretation leaves some plot holes which are in turn completely rectified if we go with the other interpretation.

Similarly, given everything we know about the structures complete removal given the prior attempt at merging everything, a partial removal will not return everything back to a sea of origin. Again that specific interpretation of only doing damage to a certain portion of the construct leaves plot holes

I disagree with that. I don't think there is a good amount of evidence for such a rating. Damage went into detail about that. And even if we consider the other alternative, it would still be an unquantifiable feat at best.
This is pure no sense. You are the only one against this.

Even the guy you just quoted agreed with the tiering proposed.

Read last cyber and mine post, to actually see what really make sense.

What's the argument against low 2-c?

From what I understand someone had even asked don't talk and he had said that the structure certainly went up to that level

What's the argument against low 2-c?

From what I understand someone had even asked don't talk and he had said that the structure certainly went up to that level
I think AKM sama is still hung up on the idea that Yhwach was only destroying parts of it and that caused a chain reaction or something even though this is about as baseless as an assumption can get.

He didn't.
Let's make this clear for all. You disagree that he didn't said all of Garganta, right? And you agree that it was a small part of Garganta? Where did you get that info?Because that would mean Ganju was wrong and Yukio could had hide inside the garganta? Base on what you accuse Ganju of been wrong? If I misinterpret anything you said, please, make it clear for us all.

I think AKM-Sama is still hung up on the idea that Yhwach was only destroying parts of it and that caused a chain reaction or something even though this is about as baseless as an assumption can get.
where does he even came up with that? since there is nothing on the whole thread saying "oh, yes he was just gonna destroy this bit of it"

For living World, infinite time points have been mentioned (ideal for universal continuity) and known to be of universal size because living world is a reference to our universe, which makes it low 2-c.

Garganta includes these, there's infinite and spacetime, yeah that's low 2-c (Also Garganta doesn't need to be infinite size anyway, Universal continuity is sufficient for low 2-c.)

Sorry to bother, I have to get you approved a few of my questions or they won't believe it.
1. For low 2-c, a place doesn't necessarily have to be infinite, right? It should cover all time points rather than a time point, we call it universal continuity basically this, right?
2.if our universe refers to can we get it as low 2-c?
@DontTalkDT
''1. No single dimensional axis needs to be infinite, but it needs to be a complete and separate spacetime continuum of at least the size of a universe.''
''2. Not sure I understand correctly, but destroying our timeline/spacetime continuum would be low 2-c''

Let's make this clear for all. You disagree that he didn't said all of Garganta, right? And you agree that it was a small part of Garganta? Where did you get that info?Because that would mean Ganju was wrong and Yukio could had hide inside the garganta? Base on what you accuse Ganju of been wrong? If I misinterpret anything you said, please, make it clear for us all.
I think you're confusing me with somebody else. My issue with Ganju is not because he didn't say "all of Garganta."

Please tell me what part of the evidence says that he was going to destroy the entire garganta? And how does that statement debunk my stance? I seriously don't get it.

Reread the OP again.

Also I’d like for you to clearly explain how one destroys part of the Garganta? Which is what we’re all wondering.

Even though everything has to return to zero please explain how destroying a part does that.

Please tell me what part of the evidence says that he was going to destroy the entire garganta? And how does that statement debunk my stance? I seriously don't get it.
Several statements about the Garganta being destroyed/no longer existing

Just because it doesn't word for word say Yhwach was going to obliterate the entire Garganta doesn't mean that that can't be inferred via additional evidence and context. I mean, you're literally asking for a statement that fits what you want, it's never going to be the case.

Occam's razor

it says he is gonna destroy the boundaries

u are saying that somehow he just gonna destroy parts of it when nowhere is that even said "oh, yea he was gonna destroy this part and this other part to cause the destruction"

For living World, infinite time points have been mentioned (ideal for universal continuity) and known to be of universal size because living world is a reference to our universe, which makes it low 2-c.
Mini note: Another point to surprise it, is that these time points do not even need to be infinite, but the serie is said to be time points are infinite, I think you should definitely not ignore this.

Garganta will be gone, in both scenarios. It is a construct that did not exist previously. Prime reio made it. It encompasses the entire cosmology. The boundary has to be removed in order to return everything back to what it was in the beginning which was the Sea of origin. Destroying a unquantifiable portion of it is not going to turn everything back into the sea of origin.

Here's the thing. Reio's death destroys all the constructs he is responsible for making. I'm not arguing this for stabilization but to prove a point. He made the boundary, that being garganta. His death destroys the totality of all the other realms that he stabilizes as well. Why would his death destroy a small portion of the boundary?

That is a massive reach that is completely unsupported. Ganju says garganta will be gone. How does this mean "small portion of it which doesn't even demonstrate hueco mundo anywhere near the other two realms". He says the construct will be gone. All constructs made by reio would have been gone with his death

Yhwach will return everything back to the Sea of origin which is all of creation

you never had a problem though with that in the downgrade thread when you and others said that Ywhach was going to use the Almighty to do it? I seriously don’t get that now that’s been disproven you’re assuming he’d only destroy parts of it to try to make the feat unquantifiable

I think you're confusing me with somebody else. My issue with Ganju is not because he didn't say "all of Garganta."
Explain to us the issue you have with Garganta since that is the current topic. Let's remove confusing topics and get to the point.

Just because it doesn't word for word say Yhwach was going to obliterate the entire Garganta doesn't mean that can't be inferred via additional evidence and context. I mean, you're literally asking for a statement that fits what you want, it's never going to be the case.
No, you need explicit statements and context to prove that, if it can be the case. And yes, I can get a direct statement, fiction is filled with a lot of direct statements.

All he said was that the boundaries will be destroyed. Boundaries =/= entire garganta. For all I care, the only small portion separating the worlds need to be breached and viola, the boundary is destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back