• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach, Destroyer of Worlds (Bleach God Tier Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Garganta statements from SAFWY
7851558-screenshot_2021-03-09spiritsareforeverwithyouii-part2byblackbommer22ondeviantart.png
7851559-screenshot_2021-03-10spiritsareforeverwithyouii-part2byblackbommer22ondeviantart.png

after reading the final chapters for the context of what Yhwach was doing, Yhwach was starting to destroy everything from soul society.

The destruction clearly started on Soul Society, so if you really want to argue chain destruction (which is not implied by Yhwach) it would be:

Soul Society Dimension cease to exits by Yhwach's hand > Dangai fall > Living World fall > Hueco Mundo/other dimensions > everything is mixed even concepts > Primordial world.

Yhwach even opened a portal to went to Soul Society from another dimension, if his plan was to destroy Dangai he should have opened a portal inside it. But he didn't, because he never mentioned once it was his aim.

Yhwach was clearly conscious of his capabilities of destroying everything and bring back the primordial world from Soul Society.
This...basically THIS...
Even if Defense side steelmans the opposition....we still end up with 3A/Low2C for starting the chain reaction with destruction of SS.

They specifically say the boundaries will be destroyed. First of all, there is massive assumption to even consider garganta to be a boundary because it could be achieved in alternate ways without contradicting that. And second of all, what you're calling boundaries is just the portion of garganta between the worlds, that is literally acting like a boundary. That's its base meaning. Not the entire encompassing structure. You don't call a container a boundary.

So going by your Occam's razor, your interpretation doesn't even fit.
They said the universe would be destroy, later they said only three worlds will be destroy, later they said two of them will be destroy. Depending on the other translation it says Garganta or everything will be destroy. Is a matter of speech that everything was going to be destroy, and slowly the story mentions every single part of it.

Last edited:
Making a big interpretation that could be possible =/= having sufficient backing to give a possibly rating. There are many points that were brought up against that.

Never said it exists in pieces. But the portion of the garganta that is technically functioning as boundaries between the worlds that separates them, can be destroyed partially. The destruction doesn't have to be whole.
u8oHG0h.jpg

Firstly there are not many points, I ask you to write them because nothing has been brought up except damage Dangai explanation.

And I already explained it, you have to look at that scan after reading the final chapters for the context of what Yhwach was doing, Yhwach was starting to destroy everything from soul society.

The destruction clearly started on Soul Society, so if you really want to argue chain destruction (which is not implied by Yhwach) it would be:

Soul Society Dimension cease to exits by Yhwach's hand > Dangai fall > Living World fall > Hueco Mundo/other dimensions > everything is mixed even concepts > Primordial world.

Yhwach even opened a portal to went to Soul Society from another dimension, if his plan was to destroy Dangai he should have opened a portal inside it. But he didn't, because he never mentioned once it was his aim.

Yhwach was clearly conscious of his capabilities of destroying everything and bring back the primordial world from Soul Society.

And for the tiering read, last Cyber long post.

And yes they are the same thing given the context.

And this chain reaction stuff is too much abused. Yhwach feat had been proven to being different from Dangai destruction regarding Quincy.
So there is no chain reaction, It is never implied once. Neither by Yhwach, neither by anyone.

Why we cant take at face value Yhwach's claim? they are not contradicted by NOTHING.
You bring up some good points. I'll respond later, but for now I'll only say that the Soul Society can refer to just the planet they are on.

At the very minimum, it would be at least 2 planets being destroyed, going by the Dangai interpretation. With the Garganta interpretation, it’s at least 3, and unquantifiably higher than 3 if you count the Valleys of Screams.

You bring up some good points. I'll respond later, but for now I'll only say that the Soul Society can refer to just the planet they are on.
It can, but it makes no real sense for that entire dimension to be destroyed if it’s only referring to the planet in the universe itself.

Curiously, does this statement warrant or mean anything?
Time passes differently inside the Garganta than outside it. Cien and ZARAKI have already been fighting for over an hour. They’re covered in blood.

Azashiro is speaking of entering the Dangai. The boundary between human world and soul society.

If I recall his goal is to fuse with everything or something...

Ovy would know better.

Please don't say destroying Planet starts off the chain reaction that destroys the SS dimension that destroys the Dangai/Garganta whatever....🙏
And if I say that, what would it really contradict here? It would result in the collapse of the universe and everything else without contradicting anything.

Using this would be the equivalent of everything that was argued that the prior was criticized for.

These aren't even full translations but rather it's just summaries.

@AppleLord; regarding the diagram you posted up above, the Garganta is part of the Universe. If the Living World & Soul Society become unbalanced, then the Universe collapses into a world without life & death like Yhwach intended. If the Dangai, which is described as the boundary between the Living World & Soul Society is destroyed, then the worlds will become unbalanced, they will merge, and the Universe will collapse (including the Garganta).

It doesn't seem very complicated to me.

Using this would be the equivalent of everything that was argued that the prior was criticized for.

These aren't even full translations but rather it's just summaries.

I agree.

@AppleLord; regarding the diagram you posted up above, the Garganta is part of the Universe. If the Living World & Soul Society become unbalanced, then the Universe collapses into a world without life & death like Yhwach intended. If the Dangai, which is described as the boundary between the Living World & Soul Society is destroyed, then the worlds will become unbalanced, they will merge, and the Universe will collapse (including the Garganta).

I would rather we just use the inverse diagrams we have.

Pretty sure that one is fan made but I'm not saying it's wrong

I'm just saying we have previously criticized against using mostly fan-made things

living and dead only exist on WOTL and SS, HM would not be affected by that, not to mention garganta is separated from that

So far no one could debunk the argument that Reio created the Garganta and Yhwach planned to undo everything the Reio has done

If the Dangai, which is described as the boundary between the Living World & Soul Society is destroyed, then the worlds will become unbalanced, they will merge, and the Universe will collapse (including the Garganta).

To destroy Dangai....you need to Destroy SS dimension first....since that is the origing and epicentre of AoE blast.

living and dead only exist on WOTL and SS, HM would not be affected by that, not to mention garganta is separated from that

Okay. I don't agree with that based on Yhwach's words about life & death merging. But I'm not sure there's more than can be said on that.

To destroy Dangai....you need to Destroy SS dimension first....since that is the origing and epicentre of AoE blast.

I don't agree.

I agree.
I'm not sure how the dangai destruction would affect the entire garganta. It eclipses the realms and it by quite a bit. This is again going off the notion that the dangai is the overall boundary, which comes into conflict with garganta being the fabric that holds every single dimension and is supported by garganta also protecting the reishi spaces within it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back