• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach, Destroyer of Worlds (Bleach God Tier Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhwach was interrupted before we could see any other effects othan than his spiritual pressure emerging from the ground around him.
The fact it is interrupted doesn't change the fact that what he was doing was starting destroying Soul Society planet with his spiritual pressure, so your theory of him destroying Dangai and then destroy everything is completely contradicted by the visual and his statements, especially when Dangaii is never mentioned once by Yhwach.

The fact it is interrupted doesn't change the fact that what he was doing was starting destroying Soul Society planet with his spiritual pressure, so your theory of him destroying Dangai and then destroy everything is completely contradicted by the visual and his statements, especially when Dangaii is never mentioned once by Yhwach.

Garganta is never once mentioned by Yhwach either.

We see him destroying the Soul Society, sure. Should we leave his feat at that?

i mean he never says dangai either

unknown.png

We are told the feat would involve the removal of the boundary

Sorry to bother, I have to get you approved a few of my questions or they won't believe it.
1. For low 2-c, a place doesn't necessarily have to be infinite, right? It should cover all time points rather than a time point, we call it universal continuity basically this, right?
2.if our universe refers to can we get it as low 2-c?
DontTalkDT
''1. No single dimensional axis needs to be infinite, but it needs to be a complete and separate spacetime continuum of at least the size of a universe.''
''2. Not sure I understand correctly, but destroying our timeline/spacetime continuum would be low 2-c''
Well please now can you prove me that world of living and garganta are not low 2-C?

Also, if I am not mistaken, the novelde said that yhwach's reiacus was scattered across all cogmology, so this supports that yhwach will destroy all kojmology using his reiacus, and the evidence also shows that it is not by a chain reaction that results in destroying the dengue.

Also, if I am not mistaken, the novelde said that yhwach's reiacus was scattered across all cogmology, so this supports that yhwach will destroy all kojmology using his reiacus, and the evidence also shows that it is not by a chain reaction that results in destroying the dengue.
WAIT what
scan please

The fact that yhwach discovered the last piece of reiatsu 10 years later supports the dispersal of yhwach's reiatsus in various parts of kojmology, and at the same time makes it clear that this is not a chain reaction by destroying a dengue-like structure, but directly combining and destroying it with raw power.

The feats should be at bare minimum planet level just based of the lowest and safest assumption you can get by what Yhwach was doing by expanding is own black Reiatsu. If you really want to argue with the chain reaction thing, the destructions of the planets should be the actual minimum Yhwach needed to destroy to actually starts something of that magnitude, is the only hint we have since planets and realm have the same name.

And the Op already proved that if your body can't sustain your own Reiatsu it will simply break apart. plus tons of other visual that support the scaling, what we see at the end is

Yhwach's
Body itself
expanding to bring back the primordial world.

This blatant downplay of the multi-continent tier or "hax" need to end now, and Yhwach needs the respect he deserves.

And regarding the "boundary" thing it is clearly stated "The boundaries of the 3 worlds"

Dangai connects only soul society and the living world. The theory doesn't even make sense (plus the obvious visual contradictions), the only thing that act to a boundary to Hueco Mundo and also living world and Soul society is the Garganta.

Last edited:
Well please now can you prove me that world of living and garganta are not low 2-C?
He has expressed this issue before, but cyber told me it would be better to talk about it in a separate CRT after this CRT. Consequently, a false assessment of 3A / low 2C is for cogmology, low 2C / 2C is much more accurate

i don’t know why Damage continues to stonewall the Garganta point. It is confirmed to be called infinite and is the only structure that surrounds all 3 worlds.

The Dangai argument is quite literally impossible unless you ignore the fact that it doesn’t relate to Hueco Mundo one of the core worlds separated from the old universe.

He has expressed this issue before, but cyber told me it would be better to talk about it in a separate CRT after this CRT. Consequently, a false assessment of 3A / low 2C is for cogmology, low 2C / 2C is much more accurate
if another crt will open, i have no problem for that

The feats should be at bare minimum planet level just based of the lowest and safest assumption you can get by what Yhwach was doing by expanding is own black Reiatsu. If you really want to argue with the chain reaction thing, the destructions of the planets should be the actual minimum Yhwach needed to destroy to actually starts something of that magnitude, is the only hint we have since planets and realm have the same name.
This blatant downplay of the multi-continental tier or "hax" need to end now, and Yhwach needs the respect he deserves.

Sure. I don't think I've said I disagree with that in this thread.

Dangai connects only soul society and the living world. The theory doesn't even make sense (plus the obvious visual contradictions), the only thing that act to a boundary to Hueco Mundo and also living world and Soul society is the Garganta.

Garganta is never described as being the boundary that Yhwach intended to destroy. Also, who are we getting this information from? Tokinada? Who wasn't even there for the final fight?

Tokinada isn't stating that "If Ichigo hadn't stopped Yhwach, Yhwach would have destroyed the Garganta to return to the Universe where there is no cycling of souls."

That's my primary objection.

Going by Rukia's & Urahara's mention of the Universe collapsing, that too would include Hueco Mundo. Can somebody point it where it is stated that the Dangai needs to be connected to Hueco Mundo in order for Hueco Mundo to collapse?

i don’t know why Damage continues to stonewall the Garganta point. It is confirmed to be called infinite and is the only structure that surrounds all 3 worlds.

The Dangai argument is quite literally impossible unless you ignore the fact that it doesn’t relate to Hueco Mundo one of the core worlds separated from the old universe.
and even if he wanted to continue arguing that point the scan clearly says "boundaries" as well

Garganta is never described as being the boundary that Yhwach intended to destroy. Also, who are we getting this information from? Tokinada? Who wasn't even there for the final fight?

Tokinada isn't stating that "If Ichigo hadn't stopped Yhwach, Yhwach would have destroyed the Garganta to return to the Universe where there is no cycling of souls."

That's my primary objection.
Tokinada, one of the noble families which we know have more information than anyone

no, he is stating YH would have destroy everything including the Boundaries which is also garganta

Tokinada, one of the noble families which we know have more information than anyone

no, he is stating YH would have destroy everything + the Boundaries

The end result is that everything would be destroyed, yes. That is not the same thing as Yhwach destroying the Garganta first.

We need to focus on the right one's thoughts, rather than one's thoughts, Damage's thoughts are not supported by anyone knowledgeable in bleach, and all members of Bleach-knowledgeable experts agree on one thing. At bleach dropping, Damage and all the other staff acknowledged that these worlds are Universes. They agreed that yhwach would destroy them, but they argued that it was with Almigthy, that is, it is not nice to sidestep right now while accepting that he can do it a crt ago, it is not a nice behavior, it is the staff who accepts that success is legitimate, so you need to waste time by going to other irrelevant issues. no. I think we should start discussing scaling as soon as possible

Also, Garganta is technically not a boundary even. It's more like a container that houses everything. So even if we go by the iffy interpretation of it being a boundary, the boundary thing would simply be limited portions of it that is between the realms, and destruction of those "boundaries" =/= destruction of the entire garganta.

Tokinada quite literally saw the entire war. Are you forgetting he spent the entire time in the Seireitei surveillance room?

How do you think he retrieved Gremmy?

I also find it ridiculous your doubting the explanations of Tokinada the noble who discovered the literal truth as opposed to lie that’s been spread for a million years. It’s ridiculous.

Isn't that what was admitted in the previous crt "yhwach would destroy everything using the supreme and cosmology will evolve into the old universe" admit that yhwach can destroy in the previous crt, what is this crt changing? It has been proven that he did not do this with Almigthy, and while there is plenty of evidence that he will do it with his raw power, why is it still not accepted?

Also, Garganta is technically not a boundary even. It's more like a container that houses everything. So even if we go by the iffy interpretation of it being a boundary, the boundary thing would simply be limited portions of it that is between the realms, and destruction of those "boundaries" =/= destruction of the entire garganta.
there is nothing between the realms, garganta is the thing between then as stated on the manga, not to mention garganta was not a thing on the original world

The garganta can work as both. its the container, but not a hollow one. It is described as as being the fabric that holds the dimensions

Can you give us a reason why you are now rejecting what you accepted in the downgrade?
Changing views in light of new information is not an unheard of thing.

The garganta can work as both. its the container, but not a hollow one. It is described as as being the fabric that holds the dimensions

It's never been described as the fabric holding dimensions together.

Now you’re talking semantics here. This is once again the only structure that links all 3 worlds. It’s not an iffy interpretation it’s the only interpretation.

I don’t get what you mean by “portions between the realms”

Yhwach’s goal would require the entire thing to be destroyed. This is easy to understand when his goal is return everything to as it was before.

This is outright stated.

Not if only "removing the boundaries" as the statement says can accomplish that, then no. He does not need to destroy everything on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back