• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach, Destroyer of Worlds (Bleach God Tier Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least I can just ask you to read what cyber has written. and the last one who discarded the source of all his articles

Idk if thats relevant to the current discussion or not, but it doesnt make sense that destroying a planet will cause the destruction of sth that connects 2 universes

This is what Ganju says. This is not the same thing as him saying "Yhwach is going to blow up the Garganta with his AP". I don't agree with your interpretation.
Really sounds like you’re asking to be spoonfed here. This seems very nitpicky and really easy to conclude it being the Garganta, and Yhwach destroying the Garganta, especially with the supporting evidence Cyber has brought in.

Really sounds like you’re asking to be spoonfed here. This seems very nitpicky and really easy to conclude it being the Garganta, and Yhwach destroying the Garganta, especially with the supporting evidence Cyber has brought in.
I know you can interpret it that. That's not the way I read it. When it comes to a drastic change like this, I'd prefer something more conclusive.

I know you can interpret it that. That's not the way I read it. When it comes to a drastic change like this, I'd prefer something more conclusive.
So you admit it's a valid interpretation?

Why are we denying possibly then? That's literally the entire reason possibly's exist, when evidence points towards something but it's not entirely conclusive.

I mean, I'd personally say it should be "likely" at least, but there's absolutely no reason to not have "possibly".

So you admit it's a valid interpretation?

Why are we denying possibly then? That's literally the entire reason possibly's exist, when evidence points towards something but it's not entirely conclusive.

I mean, I'd personally say it should be "likely" at least, but there's absolutely no reason to not have "possibly".
I admit it's an interpretation. I don't think it's that valid for use on the profiles.

Yeah that’s kinda the problem. Nobody is understanding why you read it this way or interpret it this way because there’s nothing pointing to this other than trying to go for a lower interpretation for the sake of it being a lower interpretation. Is there any real reason to believe that interpretation over theirs?

damage question

what is the definition of the "possibly" term for the wiki

honest question

Possibly​

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.

It fits that to the bill, even likely could be used and it would still match the wiki's standards.

There's a ton of evidence presented for this interpretation.

Inb4 site wide revision about possibly and likely (Joke btw don't crucify me please)

Weird

This definition actually fits perfectly.

Yeah that’s kinda the problem. Nobody is understanding why you read it this way or interpret it this way because there’s nothing pointing to this other than trying to go for a lower interpretation for the sake of it being a lower interpretation. Is there any real reason to believe that interpretation over theirs?
I can't be responsible for some people's lack of understanding my position. Evidently some other people do understand what I'm talking about.

@Cyberblader90 I read the post. I’d be fine with the compromise I guess but I believe it should be likely since we have way more evidence for our stance. As opposed to the evidence before Hueco Mundo even existed and unsupported destruction of “portions” of Garganta.
Question, where does this "he was gonna destroy just bits of garganta" even comes from?

guys just read my post and comment on that pls. Would like input from both sides on that
OK so, thanks for the hard work. My opinion is like this...
How large is it?
Hard to determine exactly, but if this diagram is 1 to 1, it is at least the length of the WOTL. We know two planets could travel through for 1 hour from both ends before meeting each other, but we do not know how fast the planets were
I dont understand, why is the WoTL a planet here and SS is implied as the same, they are not, both are 2 separated dimensions that dont mean planets
I think the most simple interpretation here that Yhwach wanted to undo all what Reio has done, if the Garganta is included it doesnt matter, he was going to redo everything, also about the universes collapse statement from Kisuke and Rukia, I believe @AppleLord explained it the moment it was mentioned or at that time, the universes refers to the WoTL, u can check his comment, from the context we know that the boundary is the Garganta, IF Yhwach goal was to undo everything, then
1- destroying one planet wont make it, it doesnt make any sense to assume that.
2- it doesnt make sense that the destruction of the dangai will lead to the destruction of the garganta
Im saying all of this on the basis that Reio created the garganta
My overall opinion is the same, people just dont want this to pass because they dont want to see characters like Ichigo, scales to the feat. So they try to get as many interpretations as they can even if they dont fit with the context, just to dismiss the feat.

I am not arguing any of the realms or planets if that is the interpretation.

I'm arguing that his energy merge started on a planet and spread out which would have busted it.

How does yhwach's feat play out under this model

In both images depicting how the merge is started, yhwach releases an aoe of black energy that spreads out. it even rips out of the soul society planet's ground. It has to travel outwards to reach the dangai and remove it.

Is planet busting plausible?

I would say yes. When in kyoka's illusion, Yhwach tells ichigo to perish with the soul society, while destroying the area around him with energy.

He says he will end SS, and we know he is at least Small Planet+ in power in order to bust dangai as explained above.

Consider this inverse cosmology model. It shows SS, Dangai, and Wotl.

The dangai is in-between of both realms, but is disconnected from in the it is not part of their space and time. Now consider the visual depiction of the merge.
its an energy aoe spreading out.
Since dangai is split from SS, where the aoe starts, the burst needs to rip through the realm itself at bare minimum to get to it.

This means the planet at bare minimum would be destroyed, and most likely more damage done to the ss realm as well.
I would like to extrapolate on this.

While this is a correct interpretation of the feat.....its ....well incomplete imo.
If we even go by Chain Reaction formula....and Yhwach is epicentre of AoE IN SS Dimension. then then he will not only be destroying the Planet but also needs to destroy the dimension itself....since the dimension itself needs to be destroyed for "chain reaction" to be fired off.

And SS is 3A currently and low2C in actuality.....soooooo...still 3A/low2C stats

And if we want to say " oh but what about Dangai"...i will just use the same ammunition against you and say "chain reaction"...ZING!!!😛
And even if we take Dangai to be only culprit in stabilization, remember that the AoE NEEDS to destroy SS and THEN AND THEN ONLY can it reach Dangai and destroy it.....

So in that case stats would be for SS+Dangai destruction.
3A/Low2C anyway......👀

So either way 3A/Low2C.

So the compromise solution is "Planet level (Scales significantly above Senna's feat and visually was in the process of destroying Soul Society's world), possibly Universe to Universe+ level (insert justification here relating to the merging of the realms)" ?

And even if we take Dangai to be only culprit in stabilization, remember that the AoE NEEDS to destroy SS and THEN AND THEN ONLY can it reach Dangai and destroy it.....

That's not quite true. That's like saying that Ichigo and company need to run to the edge of the known universe in order to reach the border of the universe and leave it.

Also when Ichibie talks about their being no boundary between life and death. Hes basically saying life and death were not separated. So when it saids yhwach is removing the boundaries between the 3 worlds it's just saying their won't be a separation between the three worlds.

I can't be responsible for some people's lack of understanding my position. Evidently some other people do understand what I'm talking about.
Yes, it comes from it not 100% meaning that Yhwach was going to destroy the Garganta. Which is why they gave supporting evidence for it being the garganta. Is there any reason to take your interpretation over theirs? They just blatantly have more evidence pointing to theirs atm.

That's not quite true. That's like saying that Ichigo and company need to run to the edge of the known universe in order to reach the border of the universe and leave it.
Ichigo cannot even do that since he doesn't have dimensional travel via ruuning...
He isn't a Valkyrie from GoW2018...who funnily do similar feats....

And False equivalence anyway...

Running =/= requirement of complete destruction

Yes, it comes from it not 100% meaning that Yhwach was going to destroy the Garganta. Which is why they gave supporting evidence for it being the garganta. Is there any reason to take your interpretation over theirs? They just blatantly have more evidence pointing to theirs atm.
Quoting more passages and posting more screenshots doesn't necessarily add more support to their side if we fundamentally disagree about what those pieces of evidence mean.

So the compromise solution is "Planet level (Scales significantly above Senna's feat and visually was in the process of destroying Soul Society's world), possibly Universe to Universe+ level (insert justification here relating to the merging of the realms)" ?
Yeah, that's the gist of it I think.

I guess Cyberblader90 could write up the justification given that he made the CRT and gathered the evidence?

It should be.

True Shikai would be Multi-C, likely Higher

The rest of the scaling remains the same, people that have unknown stay still at unknown.

Also if this go through, you can even make a note that the scaling should not be changed since this was agreed based on the interpretations in this thread, since we were accused that we would make another thread to upgrade.

Guys I am perfectly fine with this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back