• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach and Kaguya range upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Yhwach and Kaguya should get Multi-Universal range

Starting off with Kaguya. As we can see below, Kaguya has access to half a dozen dimensions which she created and can travel to them freely anytime she wants.

Kaguya travelling through dimensions
4603797-8387705034-44632
After Kaguya we have Yhwach who has access to Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and Human World (three separate dimensions) and Yhwach was going to merge them all.
Yhwach merges three worlds

As Barry stated, the size of these realms has never been quantified so we can't just give them Multi-Universal range.

Reppuzan said:
As Barry stated, the size of these realms has never been quantified so we can't just give them Multi-Universal range.
Soul society's size is pretty well defined. By the way, why does Goku have multi-universal rating then? I am pretty sure otherworld's size isn't defined.

Well, "Multi-Universal via teleportation" might be acceptable, I suppose, but I would prefer more staff input first.

Yhwach and kaguya can't have multi universal range without multi universal AP as both of them will destroy the pocket of universe/realm in question.

DB realm/after life= univerze size

goku from his world ƒîÄ to after life does that meant multi verse?

DB Realm(universe size)+outside realm(universe)= multi universe

Omega998 said:
DB realm/after life= univerze size
goku from his world ƒîÄ to after life does that meant multi verse?

DB Realm(universe size)+outside realm(universe)= multi universe
After life = universe size? Can you find a a scan ? I hope you're not scaling from the out of scale map.

And no, universe 7 is a single universe. Otherwise Narutoverse = Multiverse

Please dont ignore this:

Not Jim Sterling said:
Yhwach and kaguya can't have multi universal range without multi universal AP as both of them will destroy the pocket of universe/realm in question.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Please dont ignore this:
Not Jim Sterling said:
Don't worry, this thread has a very specific purpose. I am not going to wank Yhwach and Kaguya. There is some huge inconsistency regarding range in the wiki

My suggestion is basically to either leave their range at their current range or give them the Idea of Evil range as just like the Idea of Evil, their range is inseparable from their AP.

Not Jim Sterling said:
My suggestion is basically to either leave their range at their current range or give them the Idea of Evil range as just like the Idea of Evil, their range is inseparable from their AP.
All of this will be sorted out hopefully. I see some members are treating pocket dimensions are separate universe which caused upgrade for Goku's range to Multi-Universe (even though Goku himself is universal only). By the same logic both Yhwach and Kaguya have Multi-Universal range as apparently AP doesn't matter. So there's that

Their AP is matter as they will destroy the pocket of universe/realm in questio, which can be a problem if we treat the pocket of universe/realm as universe's size plane as that will make them have universe level AP. this is doesn't matter on goku or other DB as their range has nothing to do with their AP.

Joseph619 said:
Starting off with Kaguya. As we can see below, Kaguya has access to half a dozen dimensions which she created and can travel to them freely anytime she wants.

After Kaguya we have Yhwach who has access to Soul Society, Hueco Mundo and Human World (three separate dimensions) and Yhwach was going to merge them all.
See how their AP is connected to their range?

Not Jim Sterling said:
Their AP is matter as their will destroy the pocket of universe/realm in questio, which can be a problem if we treat the pocket of universe/realm as universe's size plane as that will make them have universe level AP. this is doesn't matter on goku or other DB as their range has nothing to do with their AP.
It does matter because I want to see if inter-dimensional travel is treated the same way as multi-universal. And please kindly put the AP argument on hold, this isn't about their AP and I am keeping it separate from range for a specific reason which you know already. Once that's fixed I will close the thread myself.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Joseph619 said:

See how their AP is connected to their range?
As long as you can't explain those then I will put AP argument on hold.

Basically here is the problem:
-Starting off with Kaguya. she has access to half a dozen dimensions which she can travel to them freely anytime she wants which can give her Multi-Universal range...but she is the one who created those dimensions and she is also can destroy those dimensions which mean if she has Multi-Universal range for travel between her dimension then she will also has Multi-Universal AP for created and destroying the same dimensions...and thats is pretty much the same story with Yhwach.

+ we have obito who did kamui from afterlife to living world =obito has Multi-Universal range for travel between afterlife and living world

Omimi said:
+ we have obito who did kamui from afterlife to living world =obito has Multi-Universal range for travel between afterlife and living world
Get me the scan, I will add Obito as well.

It more like cross dimension or cross universe, and it has nothing to do with

if kaguya has Multi-Universal range for travel between her dimension then she will also has Multi-Universal AP for created and destroying the same dimensions.

And every shinigami in bleach can do that... so now everyone shinigami has Multi-Universal range?

I have adjusted the Range page. I clarified that we should not include teleportation techniques, only how far actual attacks can efficiently reach on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back