• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya spacetime removal

They can't get there because it is super far away, thats why they need portals to go in between kaguya's. That is the whole point of portals.
It's not simply because it's another space, it's not because it's too far away, Obito also compares his Kamui dimension to Kaguya's dimensions.
0037-009.png

Bruh they are all different Dimensions, what sort of argument are you even trying to make.
lmao so just because momo, and isshiki worlds are different dimensons, kaguya's HAS to be the same? What argument are YOU trying to make? I brought forth evidence proving kaguyas "spacetimes" are only spaces, which are the planets themselves.

If the "time" part already got removed in a separate thread, and its literally accepted, all i can see to be done here is just update the profile.

lmao so just because momo, and isshiki worlds are different dimensons, kaguya's HAS to be the same? What argument are YOU trying to make? I brought forth evidence proving kaguyas "spacetimes" are only spaces, which are the planets themselves.
The stars are apart of her dimensions

Show me where it was called planets ?, Cause I told you to read Boruto during the early part , where you can find references of Kaguya’s dimensions being called “time-spaces” by both Sasuke/Momo.

L
Show me where it was called planets , Cause I told you to read Boruto during the early part , where you can find references of Kaguya’s dimensions being called “time-spaces”.
Literally just look at the scans i already posted, its right in front of you

I don’t remember them ever being referred to as planets though , also to spin also means “create”.
It is ambiguous. The literal translation would be "World"/Sekai (i.e. ice world, acid world, gravity world).
Low-end interpretation would just refer to the planets by themselves. The high-end interpretation would include everything in the background as part of a pocket dimension.

It is ambiguous. The literal translation would be "World"/Sekai (i.e. ice world, acid world, gravity world).
Low-end interpretation would just refer to the planets by themselves. The high-end interpretation would include everything in the background as part of a pocket dimension.
World can mean Planets or even Universe.

This scan talks about otsutsuki in general.
I translated it, and it said space, or world, not dimension. Also the dimensions have no reason to be the same at all, comparing them doesn't make sense, when kaguya's worlds have always been called spaces, and there isn't any real proof they are like hers lmao. Just because the transportation technique they use?

I translated it, and it said space, or world, not dimension. Also the dimensions have no reason to be the same at all, comparing them doesn't make sense, when kaguya's worlds have always been called spaces, and there isn't any real proof they are like hers lmao. Just because the transportation technique they use?
The scan he showed you Just explained it as being “general to otsutsuki” , which is new canon so any old translation Dosen’t matter.

The scan he showed you Just explained it as being “general to otsutsuki” , which is new canon so any old translation Dosen’t matter.
Yeah they actually do matter, it's just shown to be talkin about form of transportation, they can pull you into different spaces or worlds which is the correct translation I got when I translated the panel. And apparently, the wiki doesn't even treat them as spacetimes anymore and it is just an error on the profile.

Oh so the space-time manip Kaguya has isn't for TSOs, TSO space-time manip got downgraded to just spatial manip, but she has space-time manip via other abilities.
hey can i have the crt where the spacetime downgrade was accepted?

Yeah they actually do matter, it's just shown to be talkin about form of transportation, they can pull you into different spaces or worlds which is the correct translation I got when I translated the panel. And apparently, the wiki doesn't even treat them as spacetimes anymore and it is just an error on the profile.
Wdym I just checked the wiki and it treats them as that , Open kaguya dimension’s page , it calls them “Alternate spaces”.

were you talking about vsb or naruto wiki? Because vsb doesn't call them alternate spaces, even though it was apparently accepted to be spaces.
Just checked they mean separate dimension’s I don’t know what tells you otherwise , anyway I won’t continue this back and forth ,
Kaguya and the other god tiers are getting revised, so everything will be made much clearer.

Just checked they mean separate dimension’s I don’t know what tells you otherwise , anyway I won’t continue this back and forth ,
Kaguya and the other god tiers are getting revised, so everything will be made much clearer.
i mean i brought forth the translations that dimensions or time spaces are never brought up, just "spaces".

Back