• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm no...If he stated earth doesnt have enough powerful weapons it's just a problem of qauntity we don't have enough strong missiles to blow up all their missiles. We can't say which missiles we'd need to destroy them so at best I suppose we could scale the weakest nukes to them? Maybe? But even that Im doubtful....

He said no defence can destroy them. Also, I'm fairly sure there's no nuclear missiles capable of intercepting these, especially since it was the 80s.

I really don't think theirs much we can do with that statement for one it sounds like posturing by an overly confident opponent, two as asura points out the missiles are to fast for any of our weapons to hit and the statment is wide enough to leave room for interpretation.

Not that high afaik, (Need to see the feats and have them calced) heck destroying a mountain doesn't grantee mountain level ap. As far as I know we don't have anything above the storm feats. Also were the storm feats done with the cape method or ke?

Back in The Avengers, when Thor dropped Mjolnir while talking with Loki, the script says that the mountain quaked.

Same when Hela spiked the gate of hiding Asgardians

Was it onscreen/shown how shaken the mountains were? If not and there isn't signficant damage I don't think we can really do anything with that information.

But we don't see them nor do we know how wide they are? Even if we did your not getting much from them, like Id be surpised if they broke into teir 7 with fissures from what I know.

Shaking mountains is surprisingly low, like Multi-City Block level or Small Town level. Creating an Earthquake large enough to produce fissures, on the other hand, is quite high, if it was done over an area comparable to what actual earthquakes can achieve.

Huh might need to keep that in mind for a certain verse. Still Do we see these fissures in the movie? If we don't know how large they are Im not sure what we could do with them.

edit just rewatched the scene of surtur destroying asgard, couldn't find any fissures in the scene so... they're either not overly large, or were never added by the fx staff. Either way we can't find their size

Also, what about that feat in Dr Strange prelude comics where the witch covers London in clouds. We can use KE in this case coz the clouds were moving

I mean the only thing I see that could possibly be a fissure is him repeatedly striking the ground and we never see the depth of the damage he deals. Maybe Im blind but I don't really see anything that looks like a fissure...

Not debunked actually, the timeframe is not known. However as the commments say the lowest possible value would still be High 7-A

The pen or the sword said:
Don't know if it's relevant but we also have this thread going that could effect that calc though I remeber their being other issues with the calc/feat beyond the timeframe.
No I checked. Timeframe was the issue

I'm not sure if we use the earthquake calc for areas that small anymore.

I'm actually getting 7-A Agents of Shield characters from Quake absorbing Eli Morrow's earthquake that was felt across Los Angeles

That may have to be revised then, since it seems to be contradicting our current standards regarding Earthquake calcs

AoS characters are currently tier 6 so a 7-A calc wouldn't do anything for them as far as I'm aware. But since AoS isn't canon to the mainline movies, it obviously doesn't affect anything.

In Thor Ragnarok we see that Thor produces a sound which can be clearly heard across all of Asgard by tapping Gungnir to the floor. Can it be calculated?

Wait but bucky was able to harm iron man with his metal harm he was going to rip out his out reactor but it's got blasted off.

Bottom line his dosent cap have multiple showing of taking on bloodlusted bucky full force attacks (against the same metal arm that damaged Tony's armor) without always needing the shield to survive? Wouldn't he literally scale to that?

Especially in winter soldier when bucky was wailing on his face for a solid minute.

We saw that the Tasseract can give out enough energy to power nukes capable to destroying NYC without getting damaged. And The Mind Stone was said to be capable of levelling Seoul by Cap and Helen Cho. Since Thanos destroyed Tasseract and Wanda destroyed Mind Stone, can it be used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back