• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure but that's reaching upwards of 20+ keys or whatever in total, I don't think it would be necessary for just 8 keys. Anyway if I were to word it like this would it be fine?:

Tier: 8-C | 8-C+ | High 8-C, 8-A overtime | 8-B, 8-A overtime | High 7-C | 7-B

Key:
Mark 1 | Mark 2-5 | Mark 6-42 | Mark 43-47 | Mark 44 (Hulkbuster Armor) | Mark 50-85

Revan Laha said:
Also I was just checking out how much would Casket of Ancient Winters freezing a lake in Thor would be. Got somewhere around 330 kT. High 7-C agai
If that calc is accepted it would scale to Heimdall.Loki will get an additional High 7-C key with the casket.

Is it possible to add a key for Loki using the bifrost? It was calced at High 6-B right?

Nice.

The characters' reaction speeds would stay at MHS though, cuz it's only baseline MHS+ and characters only reacted to it from distance.

We decided to ignore Bifrost destroying Jotunheim and Casket being stated to cause an Ice Age. Both would be Tier 6

Also sayin, the strike Thor did while destroying Sokovia was a lightning amped strike. You can see that even after he hits the spire the lightning bolt keeps on hitting the location.

Don't make a separate profile, is unecesary. Just remove or merge the keys that are uneeded (Mark 51-85 for example)

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Well, I just checked, Captain America actually scales to his own feats. It's just that his shield that scales to Iron Man. So this upgrade should be fine.
Reading this hurts since I wanted to make a thread to Upgrade Cap to scale to Iron Man ƒÿó

Tier: 8-C | 8-C+ | High 8-C, 8-A overtime | 8-B, 8-A overtime | High 7-C | 7-B

Key:
Mark 1 | Mark 2-5 | Mark 6-42 | Mark 43-47 | Mark 44 | Mark 50-85

Is everyone ok with this as a compromise?

Needed to make space for the rest of it. If merging the Mark 50 and 85 together suffice's then I can add them again.

Zark2099

Tier: 9-C. 8-C with Gauntlet | 8-C | 8-C+ | High 8-C, 8-A overtime | 8-B, 8-A overtime | High 7-C | 7-B

Key:
Tony Stark | Mark 1 | Mark 2-5 | Mark 6-42 | Mark 43-47 | Mark 44 | Mark 50-85

Is that fine?

The other one scales to Iron Man 3 armors, which will stay at High 8-C

But well, Rescue is only "possibly 7-B", so maybe adding a 8-B rating for her is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back