• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zark Apologies if this derails the thread, but I think this needs to be addressed and Ashen probably won't stop any time soon.

1. There's literally no mention of term "Dark Magic" or "Dark Energy" in Doctor Strange. They say Kaecilius, his lackeys and the Ancient One used "a ritual to contact Dormammu and draw power from the Dark dimension."

2. When Odin brought Thor to Earth, he drew upon dark energy as an alternative to the Bifrost. It wasn't the same here, and is visibly different to Bifrost travel. The only one who has drawn upon who has directly drawn upon it, aside from Thor, is Heimdall with actual dark magic, who originally controlled the Bifrost due to being its keeper. Also, Odin already activated the portal when he banished Thor, you can even hear the sound effect after he slams Gungir into the floor.

Heimdall controls bifrost
3. While Thor controls the Bifrost with Stormbreaker (which is clearly far more powerful than Thor himself), it's not shown to be anywhere near as potent as the entire Bifrost Bridge back on Asgard.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
It seems that what is left to diwcuws is potential feats higher than 7B, and whether Captain America should be 8B. Should I makr another thread for these 2 issues?
Since the changes in the OP have already been applied, I strongly suggest we make a new thread for these 2 issues.

There have already been multiple CRTs about this. It's always debunked, but nobody ever removes it from Odin's profile.

@ByAsura I will do so then.

I think we can close this thread btw. I will tell Aiden to make a new CRT if he wishes to continue discussing upgrading Cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back