• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another archie comic character vs Asriel Dreemurr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigma-3 vs Asriel. Speed equalized. Both in character but willing to kill (As if they wern't to begin with).Existance Erasure, Non-Corperality and Power Nullification is disabled. Asriel is limited to base

Sigma-3 burned
Evil incarnate

Asriel Dreemur (adult form)
God of hyperdeath

Sigma being a robot. Asriel's soulhaxing is only shown to work on Humans and Monsters. The whole robots have a soul thing is never actually said in the Archie comics I beleive.

Wait, how does Asriel have power nullification? Also I think I might want to disable existance erasure in order to stop this from being a stomp.

The Smashor said:
Wait, how does Asriel have power nullification? Also I think I might want to disable existance erasure in order to stop this from being a stomp.
it makes a character become unable to moive, and use powers such as save

I think I'll remove Asriel's power nullification and Existance erasure to make this a more fair fight.

The Smashor said:
I think I'll remove Asriel's power nullification and Existance erasure to make this a more fair fight.
i mean... how does he fight back than? he has no ay to attack a noncorporeal outside of those

Then I'll make Sigma-3 corperal then. I want this to be fair while having both characters keep as many of their abilities as possible.

Asriel FRA. Even if I'm really not comfortable with restricting that many abilities. It was still fair earlier. Just decisive.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I don't think you can restrict almost half of the character's abilities.
he only restricted two abilities. were using first form asriel, who cannot do the power null, and non corporeal is being restricted with exoctence erasure

Then use base form Asriel, it's simple, why are we randomly restricting Non-Corporeality and Existence Erasure? Neither are stomp worthy abilities.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Then use base form Asriel, it's simple, why are we randomly restricting Non-Corporeality and Existence Erasure? Neither are stomp worthy abilities.
we, we are using base form, exictence erasure oneshots and sigma has no answer to it, and non corporeality makes it so that there can be a winner

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
we, we are using base form, exictence erasure oneshots and sigma has no answer to it, and non corporeality makes it so that there can be a winner
Decisive =/= stomp.

then what is a stomp? because an ability capable of oneshotting the enemie and has the range to do so sounds like it

Ricsi-viragosi said:
then what is a stomp? because an ability capable of oneshotting the enemie and has the range to do so sounds like it
A stomp is when a character litterally posses no threat to the opponent at all. Like if Sigma were fighting Lucemon or something then this would be a stomp. Sigma can still hurt and potential kill Asriel. Asriel just has one power that easily puts him down.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
So, every <a href="https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Zen%27%C5%8D" title="Zen'ō">Zen'ō</a> victory is a stomp and nobody noticed it? Nice to know.
the enemy could attack and win if zeno didnt erase right away, here sigma fcant even hurt him

Heck, even if it is a stomp, we can't just limit the characters main abilities to try to make it fair (Asriel Vs ZeedMillenniummon, every broken ability Zeed has is limited, lol), if it's a stomp, then it's a stomp, just close the thread.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Heck, even if it is a stomp, we can't just limit the characters main abilities to try to make it fair (Asriel Vs ZeedMillenniummon, every broken ability Zeed has is limited, lol), if it's a stomp, then it's a stomp, just close the thread.
one ability was restricted, and its one he doesent rely on.....

You cant restrict a random ability, unless it is something really broken, then you can restrict it, but can't just take away random powers because lol. If Asriel has multiple ways to one-shot and Sigma can do nothing to him, then just close the thread, don't nerf the hell out of Asriel.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
You cant restrict a random ability, unless it is something really broken, then you can restrict it, but can't just take away random powers because lol. If Asriel has multiple ways to one-shot and Sigma can do nothing to him, then just close the thread, don't nerf the hell out of Asriel.
he has ONE way to oneshot, which was restricted.

Only one way to one-shot? which he doesn't rely on? Yeah, that's not a stomp, that's just decisive, unrestrict it and Asriel wins via erasure.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Only one way to one-shot? which he doesn't rely on? Yeah, that's not a stomp, that's just decisive, unrestrict it and Asriel wins via erasure.
dude, the enemy has no way to get around it or hurt him and he scan one shot, in what world is that not a stomp?

If Sigma has no way to get past Non-Corporeality and can't survive being erased, this means he shouldn't be fighting Asriel in the first place, this should be close.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
If Sigma has no way to get past Non-Corporeality and can't survive being erased, this means he shouldn't be fighting Asriel in the first place, this should be close.
really? there is one ability that makes this a stomp, and it gets restricted, making this a fair fight, its not like were doing "no magic for asriel" or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back