• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know that this is an old thread, but Asriel is not 2-B anymore and the sword of acrons is Low 1-C and passively negs everything that Asriel has, this should be removed from their profiles

I know that this is an old thread, but Asriel is not 2-B anymore and the sword of acrons is Low 1-C and passively negs everything that Asriel has, this should be removed from their profiles
I apologize for necroposting, but I'm pretty sure that the sword is not passive and never was. Asriel not being 2-B doesn't matter here as Sally has no resistance to his hax. Although I'm still a little skeptical about this match-up, due to the sword being Low 1-C now. Cuz its validity depends on whether Asriel can Save & Load from a Low 1-C attack or not.

I don’t think sword’s passive, but sword does have precog and will take control of Sally if things turn sideways. I’m pretty sure chaos energy is conceptual in nature and the sword can drain it so yeah Asriel might be screwed. That said don’t think it’s a stomp, since Asriel could technically kill Sally.

Also I just realized that Strym vs Elixir on this topic on like TSW or Discord would be dope.

Last edited:
Well, the profile noted it to be passive, the sword passively nullify and absorb magic according to the profile, and Undertale monsters are essentialy, made by magic, so, Asriel just passively loses?

Well, the profile noted it to be passive, the sword passively nullify and absorb magic according to the profile, and Undertale monsters are essentialy, made by magic, so, Asriel just passively loses?
Oh my bad, I was talking about its power absorption, not power null… which it apparently also has. Assuming Sonic isn’t actually actively using the sword to to drain Ixe’s power. That said I don’t know how strong Ixe is but I doubt he/she is past Low 2-C (is that Ixis Naugus?), so it wouldn’t have worked against 2-B Asriel probably (unless you scaled it to its absorption)… but yeah, that’s not a thing anymore.

As I argued earlier in the thread, Asriel being made of magic wouldn't matter because he would just revert back to Flowey, who isn't made of magic. However now that Asriel is only low 2-C this is indeed a stomp

Wait, why is it a stomp when he's Low 2-C? I understand that it's a stomp now since the sword is now Low 1-C. But before the Archie upgrades, why is it a stomp? I mean the only difference was AP and that's all.

Dudes, is a stomp, for Asriel without Sword, and for Sally with it, and this match is with it, so it needs to get removed and closed regardless.

Back