• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Determination isn’t magic. I just said that. It’s not Magic, therefore it’s not nulled, and it’s literally just a strong Will to Live, meaning it can’t really be taken (without Empathic Manip that is, I guess.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Literally noone said anything close to that, just because he might beat Sally because of circunstances does not mean any of that, stop being insecure

^This

Just because a character you're not familiar with beats another one you're familiar to, it doesen't mean automatically that we're biased against that verse lmao

The Null’s Passive via their presence. I doubt they’re everywhere throughout the multiverse at once.
Not that it’d quite matter due to it not nulling Determination and SOUL absorption.

Doesn’t that mean Flowey insta-dies when he respawns? Kinda like an infinite death-loop? Especially the second time if/when the sword or Sally realizes what’s going on.

Flowey himself isn’t made of Magic- Asriel is. Bla bla bla complicated Magic shenanigans aside Flowey = Asriel but with a SOUL, so when the SOUL and the magic crap gets nulled he’s just Flowey.
And Flowey is a flower. Flowers, last I checked, aren’t Magic.

The Null’s Passive via their presence. I doubt they’re everywhere throughout the multiverse at once.
Not that it’d quite matter due to it not nulling Determination and SOUL absorption.
Asriel would just keep on getting power nulled or power absorbed before getting the chance to absorb her soul since the power null/power absorption are passive.

Asriel would just keep on getting power nulled or power absorbed before getting the chance to absorb her soul since the power null/power absorption are passive.
Are you saying the death loop I mentioned or that Sally basically always carries the sword with her (unless Flowey can’t go back far enough in the past)?

Go back and read previous arguments please. I’ll sum this up:
Asriel, if nulled, will return to Flowey. Flowey still has SAVE/LOAD points. This means he can still fight. Eventually, he’s going to catch Sally off-guard (such as when they’re asleep), which will be the perfect time to strike. This is also in-character, as its exactly like Flowey to spam SAVE/LOADs or stalk people such as what they did with Frisk.

Didn’t it drain Enerjak to a husk? I doubt the dude is purely made of magic as well.
From what I’ve been told, he was. Also, ‘Husk’ is different from ‘Complete absorption’. In one case, it implies they drained all the Energy away and left a battered body, vs something with none of that energy to absorb in the first place.

Neither the Sword or Sally have Acausality iirc and Flowey himself is 9-A so one-shotting after being nulled is somewhat out of the question. Since neither have Acausality, neither will know what the crap’s going on, and none will be able to tell the timeline’s even being LOADed.

Speedsters can still run on the side of buildings when only human speed and Flash can still Relativistic Mass Punch while only being supersonic while under the effects of speed equalized. False equivalence.
You... you are missing my entire point of that old reply

My point was that even though a speedster main thing is being faster than their opponent, or speed in general, speed equal still makes them equal to their oppoent, you are the one who is completely missing my entire point, painting it in a far worser light

Also no, the SOA is NOT passive, nor can it affect all of space and time, if this sword existed in actual Archie there would literally be no threat to the heroes

Both times the sword was actively used to null people, not that it just existed and they were nulled

Asriel is made of magic and all of his abilities except SAVE/LOAD/RESET aren't.
False. Asriel can still absorb Souls, and if you’d look at previous arguments you’d see why we’re telling you that he’ll just become Flowey when nulled, who can still do that crap.

I was talking to that user about Asriel not Flowey, since Daddybrawl said Flowey isn't made of magic but Asriel is.
You don't know much about Sally's opponent do you? Asriel IS Flowey, he is Flowey with six human souls and all monster souls, without them he turns back into flowey

@User Can’t the SOA power null Flowey’s/Asriel’s life-force and magic through all of time and put him in a death loop?

Also the SOA has never drained the life-force, Knuckles, Dmitri, all of them were reverted back to before they got their powers, the SOA has never sucked people to death

Enerjak got reduced to a husk which implies more than mere energy absorption right? And multiversal+ range also includes the entirety of the timelines.

Ppl not playing Undertale and yet making random assumptions without even reading well the profiles smh
I was an undertale fan in the past I know who all of the characters are I also both played and watched the Pacifist, Neutral, and Genocide route. Also I'm curious on what is your knowledge on the Archie Sonic Comic Series.

I was an undertale fan in the past I know who all of the characters are I also both played and watched the Pacifist, Neutral, and Genocide route. Also I'm curious on what is your knowledge on the Archie Sonic Comic Series.
I admit that is none, but I don't make such assumptions, I just correct misunderstandings on Undertale and nothing else.

Back