• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, I'm pretty rusty with the VS Battles, so forgive me if it's a stomp.

Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis) VS Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Base Sonic | KHIII Sora

Sonic:
Sora:
Inconclusive:

Their fate hax ends up turning both friends
Uh... this is a 2-A vs a Low 1-C, Sonic's going to kick Chris Thorndyke beyond existence, I'm afraid.

Sora starts with attacking with the keyblade which negates mid godly and one shots sonic has regen but the level isn’t listed but it is probably mid godly or less meaning Sonic’s fate hax will not let the keyblade touch him does this regen negation effect spells and summons to my knowledge Sora uses the keyblade to cast spells meaning Sonic’s fate hax will say no.

...Nothing really, he uses exclusively that in combat, he can't even lose it as it just teleports back to him even if stolen or whatever.

Sonic's probably gonna BFR him with Power Rings the moment he realizes Sora can't be put down for good. Any response to 2-A BFR that spans two multiverse of that scope?

Also congrats on the successful upgrades, Bob!

Well, Sora has interdimensional travel that can reach other 2-A multiverses, so I'd say he could come back.

Then what's Sora's answer to Low 1-C Power Null? If Sora comes back, and Sonic knows he can't put him down, he'll probably go that route instead.

Back