• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tough one, I'd say Black is a better fighter and could take advantage of Peashy's ditzy and slow ways. On the other hand, Peashy has specific attacks she could use against Black, where as all Black can do is punch.

Not sure of the power increases that Peashy gets (i.e full power godess vs regular goddess). I'd like to lean towards the Sparkle Bracelets being a bigger boost, though that is something I can't say for sure (I am confident that Phoneix form would win).

I'll Sparkle Bracelt Cure Black beats Powered Up Yellow Heart. As for base Cure Black vs normal Yellow Heart, I'll give it to Yellow Heart thanks to better mobility (flight) and more attacks avaiable to her, though it is a fight that would she have to get serious quick otherwise Cure Black would take advantage and take it.

Lemme take a bare look at the scaling chain.

Histoire < CPUs (Roughly the same, but Yellow seems to be the strongest)

Queen < Amped DK < FutariCures w/Bracelets < MaxHeartCures < MaxHeartCures w/Bracelets < Somebodyidontrememberinallstar < AllStarCures < MaxHeartCures (All Star)

Looks a lot like AP stomp for Black here. Or incon if Yellow just decides to fly away off her range.

Freezen and Frozen are the ones that you are thinking of. I would say that Peashy outlives if she runs away, but Black should honestly have type 1, herself.

On second thought, I don't think running away is an option by SBA. So Peashy just fly in, attempts clawing, then punched to oblivion.

The difference in scaling chain isn't too far to be a stomp, right?

Diinou HotHead said:
Lemme take a bare look at the scaling chain.

Histoire < CPUs (Roughly the same, but Yellow seems to be the strongest)
The scaling chain is way longer than that

This is the one I made when I revised the verse's AP ratings, but I might change some stuff from it later on for several reasons. For now use this as a reference

DoS Arfoire (Hyperdimension and Zero Dimension) > CFW Magic (Casually stomped Purple, Black, White and Green Heart in a 4 vs 1) >= Average Shares HDD Iris Heart = Average Shares HDD Yellow Heart >= Average Shares HDD CPUs = Gold Third without Crystal >= Base Arfoire (Zero Dimension) >= Arfoire (Ultradimension, DoS and TDoS) > Average Shares HDD Candidates > CFW Judge, Trick and Brave > Ultradimension Neptune > Histy (casual low 2-C feats) > Makers = Base CPUs = Base Gold Third = Base CPU Candidates

> : stronger

>= : slightly stronger

Btw most HDN profiles are still outdated, Yellow Heart's being one of them

Looks like Black has an AP advantage so little it will come down to skill more than AP.

Does Peashy have ranged attack? Like, whatever that don't get her dragged to ground and pummeled to death.

RKGenki said:
Also
SuperSaiyanKieran said:
I'll Sparkle Bracelt Cure Black beats Powered Up Yellow Heart.
Powered up Yellow Heart is 2-C though
I was going by the conditions set in this verses where both are set at 2-C. I also said this just kind of guessing what the Powered Up increase was. So it could be more of an increase than the Sparkle Bracelet, I just was writing what I knew and assumed.

Great. Even longer chain. Looking at the blog, I see Peashy having sealing as a wincon (if it works like how I think), but I still vote Nagisa as the fighters are more likely to go and beat eachother up.

From what i see with both scaling chain of Genki and TGOP, Yellow Heart breath and Cure Black get vaporized i guess.

PS: it's not a vote so don't count me

The Causality said:
From what i see with both scaling chain of Genki and TGOP, Yellow Heart breath and Cure Black get vaporized.
Yellow has some "equal" and "slightly stronger" though. That makes her chain shorter than it looks.

But Black's filled with "stronger" so she has kinda longer chain.

After a second thought, the gap is probably not enough for Yellow Heart to OS Black but she still keep a massive advantage.

@Diinou she also have scaling chain of stomping 4 Low 2-C at the same time who casually beat Low 2-C ect...

From Genki's comment i still see Yellow way stronger via several reason, mainly due to stomping 4 Low 2-C at the same time way stronger than someone people who beat Casual Low 2-C who stomp ect....

Anyway if the blog Genki show is true, i'll probably vote Yellow due to her Powernull (which could probably null the transformation, if not still null her abilities), her statuts effects, her versatility (Elemental manip and Explosion manipulation), her Statistic amplification which will allow her to have a speed adavntage to dodge stuffs a slight advantage in H2H via pure skills

I'll wait Genki to tell us the range of this yellow girl since it could be relevant in the fight.

RKGenki said:
We're gathering scans from the games now, in my sandbox there's a draft of the additions the characters will get
Yellows profile is woefully incomplere, the match really can't go on.

The All Star version of Nagisa scales a lot more than the visual above suggests. To put it simply, the newest Cures at the time join in All Stars near the beginning of their series, than have their entire series to grow stronger, and then they appear in the next All Stars film where their strength placement is about the same as before (just more compatent thanks to the gained experiece). This means that all previous Cures would have to have either the same or close to the same boosts.

That means Nagisa would get the benefit of all those series plus any additional boosts she gained in the All Star films themselves.

I agree with waiting, I just wanted to add this.

RebubleUselet said:
Unrelated, but I have some plans for the Neps once the revisions are over (I think you know what I am talking about)
I'm in a similar boat, this threas reawakened my Neptunia interest and I'm going to try to scale the franchise

RebubleUselet said:
Unrelated, but I have some plans for the Neps once the revisions are over (I think you know what I am talking about)
Neptunia revision never because Genki being ultimate hard worker student and being giga lazy bastard

Don't you dare make Purple Heart vs Esdeath because that my idea

So, it's been a while hasn't it? We still need to wait for the abilities revision of Neptunia, but since I just finished covering Re;Birth 3 and writing a blog for Futari wa, I thought I'd come back to this thread and try to break things down individually.

Power Ups:

Yellow Heart:

Starting with Yellow Heart, how much of an increase her Powered Up form/machinery is stated differentlly between the original Victory and Re;Birth 3. between the original Victory and Re;Birth 3. In Victory, it is stated to give her power far greater than that of a regular CPU while Re;Birth 3 states it 10x that of a regular CPU. Normally, I would be inclined to discard the 10x as sometimes that is given to instances where it is just stated to be far stronger (see Luffy's Gear Four), but Re;Birth 3 is a much better translation than Victory so I believe 10x is correct.

Though I'm going with 10x, I do feel that giving context to her fights with the other CPUs will help. Its possible that in the game itself her powered up state was already making her base HDD stronger as during her first fight with the CPUs, she seemed to be losing (and she did call them strong), but Neptune states that she is unaffected after taking so many hits. Later, when the CPUs destroy the machine that was powering her and when they were weaker due to having less shares, they were able to easily beat her.

The CPUs also go from getting practically one shotted by Powered Up Yellow Heart's AOE attack (which tired her out) to beating a stronger, more focused Powered Up Yellow Heart when they had less shares than their first fight (which to be fair is a reoccurring thing in the Neptunia series; see the Killachine fights in mk2 and the Lord Momus fight in Re:Birth).

Cure Black:

For Cure Black, she has the Sparkle Bracelet. For more details about its scaling, I recommend my blog about it. To try and sum it up here, the Sparkle Bracelets scale above the Rainbow Bracelets and likely the amped Rainbow Bracelets. The regular Rainbow Bracelets allowed the Cures to scale above the Prism Stone enhanced fusion of the Three Seeds of Darkness who were each around the same strength and were stronger than the Cures by a bit (or more than a bit based on the last fight before they became enhanced by the Prism Stones). For the scaling chain of the Rainbow Bracelets:

Base Cures<=Two Seeds of Darkness<Three Seeds of Darkness<<Queen Of Light<=Dark King<<Prism Stone Enhanced Seeds of Darkness<Majin< Rainbow Bracelets

Conclusion and Speed:

Given all of this, I believe that the Sparkle Bracelets are a stronger power up than Yellow Heart's Powered Up State. Also, the Sparkle Bracelets increase applies to both strength and speed while for the Neptunia franchise, power ups/increases in power usually focus on strength with only marginal increases to speed (and given the third fight against the CPUs, that is the case for Yellow Heart). So even if the increases in strength are similar, Yellow Heart would not be able to touch Black.

Back