• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: STORY OF HYPERDIMENSION FREAK ~ THE GIRL'S BLACK SABBATH

One of the two Neptunia matches that i have left before taking a break until the newcoming CRT comes out....and it's against the 2hu girl
But hold on there! Even if it's against the Fumo Hellzone 2hu gal, i have done some of selection and found some of the gals that aren't broken af like Youmu and Sumireko for example...And beside, Sumireko officially joining the "MC Gang" when ZUN!?
And in this case, i'll pick Sumireko as she's seems straightforward, i can save Youmu against Neptune, but that right after Neptune vs someone that i already planned which mean Neptune vs Youmu will be made after the CRT.....Unless?

Anyway, i hope this match would run well, if it's not then i tried lel
The Occult Club President in the Lastation Kingdom, what could go wrong? Let's find out!

● ------------------------------------- ●
Transported wrongly to a different world after done an magic chant (gone wrong!), Sumireko find herself in a world that she's unfamiliar of, not an traditional and classic world of Gensokyo, it's an futuristic world she's landed on!
She's then being captured by the natives there and then being sended to one of the Rulers of this world for a judgement....or so they say...

The Ruler of Lastation, Noire a.k.a Black Heart, seen Sumireko as an outsider from different dimension, and for safety, Noire then gave her a chance to prove herself as non-threatening human
Sure, Sumireko has done something worse by breaching the two world of real world and Gensokyo, but human could always learn from their mistake, right? So Sumireko accepted it!
....Tho Sumireko sense that this Goddess seems to be bad at judging for some comical reason, like why a tsundere like her can be a judge? Anyway....
Both of the two were now in the place far but not close from Lastation, and Noire asked again if she's changed her mind, as she's went to threatened Sumireko....which isn't work as she knew that Noire tried her best tyrannical impersonation, which made Noire flustered
However, once Noire took her HDD Form, now the situation became much intense as now, Black Heart, seems to be serious about her threat
Luckily, Sumireko found that she could still use her power! Now the judgement battle between the two had start!

• 2-C Base Sumireko and 2-C (Average Shares) Black Heart are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Battlefield are located in: Lastation, Hyperdimension
  • latest
  • Starting distance: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Occult Club President: 0
  • The Black Heart Goddess: 0
  • Inconclusive: 7 (Fuji, Tech, Pikmin, Pokemon, Pepper, Rakih, Strategist)

Black.Heart.600.2684415.jpg

VS
Usami.Sumireko.600.3769645.jpg

Last edited:
i really don't care for this at the moment and i'll get to it at a later time but you could at least list what level of shares Noire is at; they're there in the rating for a reason, it's a variable power source

I think noire can win via paralysis inducement since sumireko doesn’t resist it. Though the power modification is going to be a problem.

I think I’m going to go with sumireko for now since while noire has paralysis inducement she’s in-character and might not go for it.

Plus sumireko I believe resists a lot of her abilities. Danmaku is also going to be a big problem. And always change her attacks to harmless ones via power modify.

going for sumireko for now.

If that’s the case then she’s more likely to win, my only thing is how to deal with the power modification if your opponent can turn your attacks into harmless ones

It's on any of her attacks because of the Game Disc

Sumireko also doesn't seem to resist Power Null so Apathy can also work and make it so she can't do any of her stronger special attacks

But it's on the Spirit Manip page so wouldn't she have it?
Spirit page also says power nullification too

Power Nullification: Spirit is required to utilize many supernatural techniques, such as skill cards and flight. Due to this, draining an opponent's Spirit will render them unable to use their abilities. Spirit is also considered a fundamental component in the usage of magic[22], and due to the mental layer of reality, is directly tied to magic itself[23].”

It's on any of her attacks because of the Game Disc

Sumireko also doesn't seem to resist Power Null so Apathy can also work and make it so she can't do any of her stronger special attacks

But it's on the Spirit Manip page so wouldn't she have it?
I feel Sumireko is one of those chars that doesn't have a spirit manipulation from what i recall

If you have a hard time recalling then you might need to get a touhou knowledgeable member here.

but damn it there are not many here knowledgeable on it despite it being a popular series

If you have a hard time recalling then you might need to get a touhou knowledgeable member here.

but damn it there are not many here knowledgeable on it despite it being a popular series
I have invited @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara to come here
But first thing first, Sumireko has the spirit bending due of her mechanism in ULIL (Meter Bar), but i feel the regen and soul thing aren't applied to herself, at least from what i think

I feel Sumireko is one of those chars that doesn't have a spirit manipulation from what i recall
No, she definitely does, all danmaku users do.

However, I'll still contest the mid-godly and say it only really applies to the soul and mind; Base Sumireko doesn't have any feats of physical regen so she can still die.

Is Share Energy in any way comparable to souls, the subconscious, stamina, emotions, or chi of a person? If so, I would say it could probably be equalized to spirit, in which case I say Sumireko wins mid diff by just wearing her down and keeping her at a distance with danmaku/barriers/telekinesis/power null. If not, Sumireko can't counter the reliant immortality Noire has and loses at worst and stalemates at best.

No, she definitely does, all danmaku users do.

However, I'll still contest the mid-godly and say it only really applies to the soul and mind; Base Sumireko doesn't have any feats of physical regen so she can still die.
Okay so this match is good to go
Anyway, gonna sleep now, it's 01:13 AM in my place lel, making a matches in midnight isn't a good idea

Is Share Energy in any way comparable to souls, the subconscious, stamina, emotions, or chi of a person?
Hard to say for sure. Share Energy is basically what makes up a CPU's existence (seeing as they die without it), though I wouldn't say for certain that includes their soul and emotions or what have you

It could, but there is nothing concrete to say that it actually does

Hard to say for sure. Share Energy is basically what makes up a CPU's existence (seeing as they die without it), though I wouldn't say for certain that includes their soul and emotions or what have you

It could, but there is nothing concrete to say that it actually does
Do the CPUs even have souls or minds? Idk much about Neptunia, but if they're called CPUs I'm guessing they don't :v

This is why this series can really suck at explaining its abilities and stuff 💀

From what I know, Share Energy doesn't constitute for their soul because nothing directly says so, and souls seem to be distinguished from it since the Sealed Uzume's soul wasn't made of Share Energy, only sustained by it

I mean, this hasn't been answered yet so :v
oops

Touhou's 2-Cs all upscale from Doremy, who can create dozens of universal+ dreams with basic attacks. For Sumireko's place in the scaling chain, it's a little ambiguous, but based off her scaling in VD it's probably something like this:

Sumireko > Reimu >/= Shion > Tenshi > Hermits >/= Kishin > Oni > Lord Tenma > Daitengu > Crow Tengu > Doremy (Tenshi has her own 2-C feat but where it lands is pretty abiguous)

So pretty damn far into 2-C :v

Touhou's 2-Cs all upscale from Doremy, who can create dozens of universal+ dreams with basic attacks. For Sumireko's place in the scaling chain, it's a little ambiguous, but based off her scaling in VD it's probably something like this:

Sumireko > Reimu >/= Shion > Tenshi > Hermits >/= Kishin > Oni > Lord Tenma > Daitengu > Crow Tengu > Doremy (Tenshi has her own 2-C feat but where it lands is pretty abiguous)
So above 2 universes
**** this series man, i want a higher 2-C rating

Yeah, incon then

Nope, Sumireko doesn't have those
Sumireko does have those. Any user of the Spirit Manipulation system has them and Sumireko certainly does use it.

She’s just a human which means while she can regenerate her soul from complete destruction, she can’t regenerate her body if it’s destroyed. She does however have the layered soul manipulation.

The unanimous opinion seems to be an incon because it’s based on if Share Energy can be seen as a soul which would allow Sumi to insta-win via Spirit Manip and her higher AP & overwhelming firepower, but Noire could still pull a win via paralysis inducing and then getting a fatal blow while she’s paralyzed? This really comes down to how quick she’d pull out the paralysis before she’s overwhelmed and destroyed by Sumi’s bullet hail.

How is Noire’s paralysis induced? Is it through a projectile? If so, Sumi could just block it with a barrier or it would be transmuted as soon as Sumi hits her with something (which is likely due to how Danmaku is). If it’s something just activated instantly then I’ll lean incon, but if it has to connect I’ll lean Sumi winning.

Paralysis aside, if we can't reliably say Sumireko can deplete Noire's share energy, it's just an incon. Doesn't seem like she has the AP to really kill Sumireko.

Back