• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: HYPER-CRISIS NEPTUNIA!

And here is the last Neptunia matches, seeya after the CRT has been published and approved!

Here, it's an Protector Goddess against the Power-Hunger Alien battle, your fave CPU Goddess faced against the fan-fave villains of the Ultra Series
In truth, i'm thorn between Neptune vs Belial or Neptune vs Youmu, and then decided to go with the original plan, i can make the latter later on but i don't want overwhelmed Tech and co with my taxes fraud card with so many matches when they are all busy with their project about "1001" reasons why Nyamota's arts about Neptunia Girls are great in hent-#GetSuplexed their major CRT incoming, so yeah let's just make it two matches and afterwards, break and waiting

Anway, without any further wait let's get to the battle!

● ------------------------------------- ●
Rampaged throught the time-space rift that has been showed up in the Neptunia World, it connected to the World of Side Space where the Crisis Impact has occured, Belial with his newfound power and the unlimited power source thanks from King's Energy, decided to not only destroyed his son and arch-nemesis world, but also destroyed this strange world he saw via merged the two world!

Of course, the main protagonist of Neptunia wouldn't let that happen at all, so she decided to fought the atrocity of this Dark Ultra way before Geed Gang and the Resident of M78, for everyone happiness of Neptunia! Purple Heart would waging a war against Belial, preventing a newborn of Crisis Impact (but way worse....thanks Build), Goddess vs Demon, who would win!!?

• Low 2-C Purple Heart and New Gen Era (Weakened) Belial with King's Energy Absorbed are used
  • Belial can use the form of Chimeraberos beside Belial Atrocious here
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Battlefield take in a place of: The Inter-Dimensional Space Crack that connected to Planeptune, Zero Dimension, and The World of Side Space/Geed Homeworld, the battle start at Geed Homeworld
  • latest
  • latest
  • Starting Distance: At least 50 Meters at the start
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Violet Holy Goddess: 4 (Myself, Pokemon, Tech, Strategist)
  • The Power Hunger Reionics-Ultra: 1 (Mr. Cut)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Ultraman.Belial.full.3866489.jpg

VS
Purple.Heart.600.3500192.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, after consideration, I'll give this to Neptune. It looks like Belial has more advantages, but Neptune's advantages seem far more important. It's likely that he is forced to immediately run away, and Neptune has a chance of catching him still anyways and one tapping him. Even if he does grow past the One shot range, it's likely he'll end up Paralyzed or with another Affliction, which all but guarantee's death here.

And just for the record, I never actually voted for anyone yet. Because like I said, this looks to be a 4:6 in Neptune's favor, even with the repeated listings of what Belial might still be able to do.

If Peter also decides that Belial may not have a chance, switch me over to Neptune. Repeating again:

Belial, given he has the Giga Battlenizer, can deflect Neptune's attacks, and actively absorb King's energy to close the AP gap, which is terrifyingly fast.

But Neptune has speed amp that allows her to be on the offensive, especially when couple with her superior AP.

In terms of hax, both have similar employment method in being able to infuse it into their normal attacks, and both don't have clear answers to each other's haxxes.

Considering character, Belial can and will sense Neptune having significantly superior power and will resort to the absorption, but again he can be intercepted by Neptune using speed amp. More skilled or not, Belial is bound to eventually falter under the two combination, and even if he resorts to the haxchange, Neptune outranges as Belial has only shown Universal+ range with Aura, though this one might be moot because he at least should have that range.

So yeah, very close, but not enough for incon.

This is a loss I can accept.

Being honest here the only thing I’m iffy about is whether or not Neptune’s AP is really higher than Belial’s considering how this is Belial after he absorbed King’s energy for ten hours straight. But since we don’t exactly know how strong he actually is all we can say is he’s much stronger than baseline Low 2-C. Anyways, I do think that based on what we know so far Neptune has the advantage and would probably win thanks to the speed amps.

Really hope future matches with other characters can actually have discussion like this one.

Edit: Oh right btw wasn’t there a rule about matches where slower characters winning against faster characters in a speed equal match due to speed amps not being accepted?

Last edited:
Ahh dang it. Neptune is FTL while Belial is MFTL+. Ehh well technically Neptune’s main advantage here is her AP so this match can probably still be added since the speed amp is only like a secondary reasoning for her winning.

The match can still be added yeah

Considering there are some matches on profiles like DBS Goku where the opponent's speed is literally millions of times slower normally, I don't see why this wouldn't be allowed

I’m mostly worried because of the speed amp rule not allowing matches where slower characters beating faster characters in speed equal matches to be added just because the faster character doesn’t have a speed amp ability during the match.

I’m mostly worried because of the speed amp rule not allowing matches where slower characters beating faster characters in speed equal matches to be added just because the faster character doesn’t have a speed amp ability during the match.
Unless they are someone like the Flash or f***ing r***rded Luck from Black Clover, then the match with that stuff should be fine and valid

Afaik, that only applies to speed amps which allows the slower character to blitz the faster character

Afaik, that only applies to speed amps which allows the slower character to blitz the faster character
The rules imply that it’s just slower against faster characters in general and not just blitzes

"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles."

Though this match should be fine as AP is the main advantage that Neptune has over Belial. The speed amp just prevents Belial from having a chance to use his wincon which is flying away from the battlefield to absorb more energy from King and the universe.

Back