• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sistermon Blanc vs Blanc (Hyperdimension Neptunia).
Both 1-C, speed equal.

Nun: 0

HDD: 0

nhYz6eQ.jpg

normal digimon don't use these most of the time and light/darkness shit is more of a way to counter light/darkness stuff in other verses

not when they're relaized/materialized though their soul is higher d
that's for the mons made of darkness and who live in the dark area blanc isn't one of em
sssshhh don't tell them that i only watched the 3 digimon anime seasons as a kid, i understand nothing

Well, I suppose if this isn't a stomp, then what is Sistermon's scaling chain? And what key is Blanc in here?

sssshhh don't tell them that i only watched the 3 digimon anime seasons as a kid, i understand nothing

Well, I suppose if this isn't a stomp, then what is Sistermon's scaling chain? And what key is Blanc in here?
tbf that comes from the stuff that is quite niche
somewhat above baseline since she scales to someone who maintains everything on his level and below (that being 9-D)

somewhat above baseline since she scales to someone who maintains everything on his level and below (that being 9-D)
So she's a little stronger than the baseline character?

OP says "HDD" for Blanc's vote count, so I'm guessing she's in her HDD Form, but I'm not sure what level of Shares she has.

he doesn't know the verse so anything that's reasonable
i mean. . .
Next Forms ⇄ Full Power Dark Orange >>(>) Depowered Dark Orange >>> Full Power HDD Rei > Hyper Dimension Rei >(>) Base Kurome w/ Rei’s powers > Base Kurome w/o Rei’s powers >>> Complete Dark CPUs ⇄ High Share Current HDD Forms > Ultra Dimension Rei > Full Power Dark Purple-infused Arfoire > Incomplete Dark CPUs > TDoS Zero Arfoire > Depowered Dark Purple-infused Arfoire >> Affimojas > DoS Zero Arfoire > Average Shares Current HDD Forms > 2nd-Amped Yellow Heart > 1st-Amped Yellow Heart = 10x Normal CPU Strength ≥ Gold Form w/ Crystal >> Gold Form w/o Crystal > Ultra Dimension Neptune ⇄ Base Zero Arfoire > Warechu King > Below-average Shares Current HDD Forms > Steamax > Low Shares Current HDD Forms > Very Low Shares Current HDD Forms > Fake CPUs > Current Base CPUs / Candidates = Current Base Makers = Base Gold Third > Gamindustri-amped Nepgear > TDoS Hyper Arfoire ≥ Average-High Shares BoS HDD Forms > Very Low-Below Average Shares BoS HDD Forms > BoS Base Form CPUs / Candidates = BoS Makers > Holy Sword Nepgear > Conquest Nepgear > DoS Hyper Arfoire > CFW Magic ≥ Eggplant-amped Ultra Arfoire > TDoS Ultra Arfoire > DoS Ultra Arfoire > Mr. Badd > Anonydeath > Copypaste > CFW Trick ≥ CFW Brave > CFW Judge >> Linda = Warechu > Killachine >>> Histoire = Baseline 1-C

So she's a little stronger than the baseline character?

OP says "HDD" for Blanc's vote count, so I'm guessing she's in her HDD Form, but I'm not sure what level of Shares she has.
She and her sister (Who is as strong as her) > this guy >>> this four guys combined who each are 12x baseline (1/12 of their power can maintain everything on a 9D layer and below)

While she can't beat this guy but she can stall against him. This guy > previously mentioned guy

Last edited:
She > this guy >>> this four guys combined who each are 12x baseline (1/12 of their power can maintain everything on a 9D layer and below)

While she can't beat this guy but she can stall against him. This guy > previously mentioned guy
Interesting. Maybe you should specify if Blanc is at Low, Average, or High Shares in HDD? Depending on what you choose, it leads to a different outcome (either Blanc has a higher chance of being stomped or has a higher chance of stomping).

Interesting. Maybe you should specify if Blanc is at Low, Average, or High Shares in HDD? Depending on what you choose, it leads to a different outcome (either Blanc has a higher chance of being stomped or has a higher chance of stomping).
Idk much about HDN either tbh especially shares
Low but if she gets stomped then average Ig

Low but if she gets stomped then average Ig
Going off of the blog for this one.

At Low Shares, White Heart is above multiple characters who are a lot higher than baseline. To name a few:
  • CFW Magic, who effortlessly stomped the HDD CPUs at the beginning of mk2, and had to be defeated by fifteen other characters later in the game. The characters were surprised they won by the end, suggesting a bit of uncertainty going into the fight. ~15x baseline.
  • True Deity of Sin Arfoire (Hyper Dimension), who is vastly stronger than her Deity of Sin form. Said Deity of Sin form, in the Holy Sword route, was seemingly unfazed by the same fifteen characters, and could only be defeated by Holy Sword Nepgear. The Deity of Sin had resurrected CFW Magic, and gave her more power than before.
  • TDoS Arfoire > DoS Arfoire > Resurrected CFW Magic >15x baseline.
  • Gamindustri-amped Nepgear, who obtained the wills and power of all of Gamindustri to defeat the True Deity of Sin. Gamindustri-amped Nepgear > TDoS Arfoire > 15x baseline.
  • All together, Low Shares White Heart > [intermediary stuff] > Gamindustri-amped Nepgear > TDoS Arfoire > DoS Arfoire > Resurrected CFW Magic >Pre-Resurrection CFW Magic ~ 15x baseline.
At Average Shares, she's more powerful than a character who has >10x the power of a regular CPU at the time, who defeated the CPUs in one shot after getting serious. Said CPUs are stronger than their BoS selves (even though they're alternate versions), who, as mentioned before, are stronger than a character who is stronger than another character who is more than 15x baseline.
  • Meaning, Average Shares White Heart > 2nd-amped Yellow Heart > 1st-amped Yellow Heart ~ 10x Normal CPU strength > [intermediary stuff] > Low Shares White Heart > [more intermediary stuff] > Gamindustri-amped Nepgear > TDoS Arfoire > DoS Arfoire > Resurrected CFW Magic >Pre-Resurrection CFW Magic ~ 15x baseline
So yeah, pick your poison.

thats some really weird scaling for neptunia characters and why is conquest nepgear so low

since nep characters reset to lv1 every game, and its mentioned within the actual canon as an actual thing with levels being canon, i dont think you should really scale characters like that

so almost 21 above baseline
pretty sure it's a stomp unless maybe blanc's digimon RE closes the gap somehow though that is unlikely

I mean, realistically, Average Shares White Heart is actually >150x baseline since the 10x statement was said by Anonydeath (parroted by Warechu) who actually made the machine that amped Yellow Heart.

So what does Sistermon start with? Blanc either swings her hammer around or uses one of her SP Attacks.
Normally with Divine Pierce that Pierces the opponent with the Cross Barbée (her trident) . And it can also be used to fire a yellow beam of energy from the tip of the trident.

The energy beam would probably only minimally harm Blanc, but the piercing attack could be interesting, since piercing damage is a thing. Although, she could probably block it, assuming Sistermon just sends the trident straight at her.

Blanc also has a few other options like her elemental attacks and Schild Break, which is a Poison-inflicting move that works on robots, data-like creatures, and other inorganic beings.

The energy beam would probably only minimally harm Blanc, but the piercing attack could be interesting, since piercing damage is a thing. Although, she could probably block it, assuming Sistermon just sends the trident straight at her.

Blanc also has a few other options like her elemental attacks and Schild Break, which is a Poison-inflicting move that works on robots, data-like creatures, and other inorganic beings.
Sistermon does have Protect Wave against status inflicting techniques which creates a protective barrier (that also prevents any abnormal statuses)

i see

Does it inherently negate status effects already inflicted when it's used? If not, then Blanc could use Schild Break and hit Sistermon to inflict Poison.

i see

Does it inherently negate status effects already inflicted when it's used? If not, then Blanc could use Schild Break and hit Sistermon to inflict Poison.
It doesn't clears already inflicted status, since it's not a healing technique. It just makes a barrier that nullifies attacks and status skills for a short while (a turn in game)

It doesn't clears already inflicted status, since it's not a healing technique. It just makes a barrier that nullifies attacks and status skills for a short while (a turn in game)
Fair enough.

The poison will slowly chip away at Sistermon's life until it's negated. Blanc can also attack from far away with Hard Break (i.e. slamming the ground and attacking from far away) and Gefahrlichtern.

Fair enough.

The poison will slowly chip away at Sistermon's life until it's negated. Blanc can also attack from far away with Hard Break (i.e. slamming the ground and attacking from far away) and Gefahrlichtern.
blanc can resist if it's life or death cenario due to how digimon RE works so it would most likely be a range game

Blanc can probably use ranged attacks at first before she charges in and starts swinging at Sistermon.
digimon RE
How exactly does this work? Is it them changing their data so they can better fit their situation (more strength, more speed, status effect stuff, etc.)?

Blanc can probably use ranged attacks at first before she charges in and starts swinging at Sistermon.

How exactly does this work? Is it them changing their data so they can better fit their situation (more strength, more speed, status effect stuff, etc.)?
How skilled is she in hand to hand
Pretty much yea

How skilled is she in hand to hand
**** skill bro

Ehhh, from what I remember, she's skilled enough to defeat C-Sha (whose a skilled martial artist in-verse), and can also fend for herself against at least three people teaming up on her at once, with some of the characters (C-Sha, like mentioned, as well as IF and K-Sha, the latter being a trained soldier since childhood) being well-versed in combat. So take that as you will.

Back