• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: HYPER-CRISIS NEPTUNIA!

And here is the last Neptunia matches, seeya after the CRT has been published and approved!

Here, it's an Protector Goddess against the Power-Hunger Alien battle, your fave CPU Goddess faced against the fan-fave villains of the Ultra Series
In truth, i'm thorn between Neptune vs Belial or Neptune vs Youmu, and then decided to go with the original plan, i can make the latter later on but i don't want overwhelmed Tech and co with my taxes fraud card with so many matches when they are all busy with their project about "1001" reasons why Nyamota's arts about Neptunia Girls are great in hent-#GetSuplexed their major CRT incoming, so yeah let's just make it two matches and afterwards, break and waiting

Anway, without any further wait let's get to the battle!

● ------------------------------------- ●
Rampaged throught the time-space rift that has been showed up in the Neptunia World, it connected to the World of Side Space where the Crisis Impact has occured, Belial with his newfound power and the unlimited power source thanks from King's Energy, decided to not only destroyed his son and arch-nemesis world, but also destroyed this strange world he saw via merged the two world!

Of course, the main protagonist of Neptunia wouldn't let that happen at all, so she decided to fought the atrocity of this Dark Ultra way before Geed Gang and the Resident of M78, for everyone happiness of Neptunia! Purple Heart would waging a war against Belial, preventing a newborn of Crisis Impact (but way worse....thanks Build), Goddess vs Demon, who would win!!?

• Low 2-C Purple Heart and New Gen Era (Weakened) Belial with King's Energy Absorbed are used
  • Belial can use the form of Chimeraberos beside Belial Atrocious here
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Battlefield take in a place of: The Inter-Dimensional Space Crack that connected to Planeptune, Zero Dimension, and The World of Side Space/Geed Homeworld, the battle start at Geed Homeworld
  • latest
  • latest
  • Starting Distance: At least 50 Meters at the start
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Violet Holy Goddess: 4 (Myself, Pokemon, Tech, Strategist)
  • The Power Hunger Reionics-Ultra: 1 (Mr. Cut)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Ultraman.Belial.full.3866489.jpg

VS
Purple.Heart.600.3500192.jpg

Last edited:
She could, but it's super out-of-character, and she only did it in RB;2's Normal Ending when they thought there was no other option left
Mmm... I'm not sure then. I'm not convinced that she'll be able to land a hit before he at least get's out of One-Shot range, especially with how his growth was described...

Mmm... I'm not sure then. I'm not convinced that she'll be able to land a hit before he at least get's out of One-Shot range, especially with how his growth was described...
If his speed remains the same, she can absolutely land a hit on him

Dash Sneakers giving her a speed amp will help with that and give her >2x her normal speed, whereas he won't be able to amp his speed

If his speed remains the same, she can absolutely land a hit on him

Dash Sneakers giving her a speed amp will help with that and give her >2x her normal speed, whereas he won't be able to amp his speed
While it's true that she has a amount over double her normal speed, is it really quick enough to hit him before he grow's too much? I don't think it's defined how much faster you have to be before you blitz...

While it's true that she has a amount over double her normal speed, is it really quick enough to hit him before he grow's too much?
Depending on how fast the power growth is, yes
I don't think it's defined how much faster you have to be before you blitz...
7.5x iirc, but it doesn't really matter that much if he
A. Can't amp his speed to overcome her's
B. Can't absorb power fast enough to neg the AP difference
C. Can't put up some sort of barrier quick enough that stops Neptune from landing a hit on him

... Yeah, alright. I guess unless some more concrete evidence came of how fast he grew, it'd be better to be conservative, yeah? I'll vote Neptune.

My prediction is always right snap fingers
I guess that's the wrap, still i want to see the rest of Peter and Cult arguments about it

Hold your horses, we ain't done just yet, there's still some things left unanswered like the speed at which he gains power

Also just a question. Can Neptune survive in space. Cause uhh Belial has shown that he is willing to leave the battlefield and power up before in Belial Galactic Empire and Ultraman Geed. The former he was already stronger than Zero but he just wanted to flex his strength so he left to absorb a bunch of crystals to power up into Arch Belial after overpowering Zero. The latter he was at the time weaker than Royal Mega Master Geed so he just quickly flew off planet to transform into Belial Atrocious and started absorbing King’s energy before coming back the next episode. So if Belial realizes he can’t win as he is now he could just fly or teleport off of the planet and just absorb more energy before he comes back.

Also just a question. Can Neptune survive in space. Cause uhh Belial has shown that he is willing to leave the battlefield and power up before in Belial Galactic Empire and Ultraman Geed. The former he was already stronger than Zero but he just wanted to flex his strength so he left to absorb a bunch of crystals to power up into Arch Belial after overpowering Zero. The latter he was at the time weaker than Royal Mega Master Geed so he just quickly flew off planet to transform into Belial Atrocious and started absorbing King’s energy before coming back the next episode. So if Belial realizes he can’t win as he is now he could just fly or teleport off of the planet and just absorb more energy before he comes back.
Probably

Can Neptune survive in space.
No clue lol, they've never been in space before, but they have been through cross-dimensional gateways before where they're in neither dimension so [shrug]
So if Belial realizes he can’t win as he is now he could just fly or teleport off of the planet and just absorb more energy before he comes back.
Would he be able to realize that before he possibly gets one-shot?

Unless he can realize it in the first few move's, Neptune probably one shots, unless he can grow fast enough (something we can still use some more info on)

Has he been able to sense something akin to Share Energy before? Because Share Energy is basically the composition of Neptune's strength; if he can't sense that, he can't sense her strength

Share Energy is made up of Share's, or the Faith that Other people have in a CPU. In essence, it's a little closer to a emotion than a normal energy, I suppose. Tech probably can tell you more about the intricacies of it than I can.

I mean what’s the difference between Share Energy and just normal energy in general?
Share Energy is the energy form of faith derived from a Goddess' citizens, and it's a form of energy that cannot be used by anyone other than Goddesses and Oracles. It can't even be sensed by anyone that isn't a Goddess, proven by Ultra Neptune and Umio wondering what Nepgear and Uzume were talking about when the latter two sensed some Share Energy.

There have been many instances where a distinction is formed between normal energy and Share Energy, such as the. . .multitude of energy beam/blast attacks we see in the series, and there's some things that Share Energy does that normal energy can't do

Emotional energy so kinda like Minus Energy from the Ultra Series? Than I assume yes. Ultras are also shown to be able to sense Minus Energy which is energy formed from negative emotions and separate from normal energy if I remember correctly.

Also forgot to mention but uhh the Belial Atrocious with King’s energy on the profile right now is probably far stronger than just baseline Low 2-C but it’s to an unknown extent. Cause the universe started showing signs of destabilizing when he first began absorbing King’s energy. When he came down to Earth to fight he had already been actively absorbing King’s energy from the universe for ten hours straight rather than just passively absorbing it.

Well i feel like Neptune can still win this regardless about the energy, so i might going to vote her based on what has been debated above

I’ll just stick to Neptune because while they’re still haven’t reached 100% conclusion it seems Neptune has more of the advantage so voting CPU waifu fra

Watch, that'll be tech's secret: They're all Neptunia!

I'm honestly a bit conflicted on this personally. On one hand, Nep undoubtedly starts off with more advantages. But on the other, she'd have to immediately go for the win, and even then if Belial's first move is to instantly begin flying to Space, it becomes much harder to say. Though it should be noted that she can fly, too, so she might be able to catch him before he escapes...

Hm, things were changed up...

Lessee now; so the question is now really just, can Belial absorb enough power to continue ignoring the Geneva Convention?

While at the same time having to deflect hax-imbued attacks, physical and ranged, with Neptune also having speed-boosts to give him that extra trouble. There's a chance Belial could inflict serious damage given he has hax that Neptune doesn't have clear answers to due to its layers, but Neptune's speed-boost are instant summons and she can outrange him.

Belial won't let Neptune hold the advantage too, seeing as he can sense Neptune's power level, and knowing she starts superior, he'll likely go for space and blow up the planet or something. Yet still Neptune wouldn't be too worse for wear. Though if we go by his underling's showing of the absorption, Belial can actually actively absorb energy mid-battle, and even from lesser sources, his underling was able to grow in power enough to basically stomp his opposition.

Lookin like a 4:6 to me...

This really just boils down to whether or not Neptune can land a hit on him without being blocked and if she can do it before he gets enough power to turn the AP difference around

Neptune's speed amp is gonna be troublesome for him if he doesn't see it coming, especially since it's always active and he apparently can't actually amp his speed, and obviously when the battle starts, Belial isn't going to have a ton of power absorbed yet, which will allow her to one-shot him before he gets to enough power where he can't be one-shot

Yeah, i'm still with Neptune so i'll go start counting the votes:
  • Neptune: 3 (Myself, Pokemon, Tech)
  • Belial: 1 (Mr. Cut)
I'll ended up counting Tech and Cut because they are the main arguments for both side

Back