• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: HYPER-CRISIS NEPTUNIA!

And here is the last Neptunia matches, seeya after the CRT has been published and approved!

Here, it's an Protector Goddess against the Power-Hunger Alien battle, your fave CPU Goddess faced against the fan-fave villains of the Ultra Series
In truth, i'm thorn between Neptune vs Belial or Neptune vs Youmu, and then decided to go with the original plan, i can make the latter later on but i don't want overwhelmed Tech and co with my taxes fraud card with so many matches when they are all busy with their project about "1001" reasons why Nyamota's arts about Neptunia Girls are great in hent-#GetSuplexed their major CRT incoming, so yeah let's just make it two matches and afterwards, break and waiting

Anway, without any further wait let's get to the battle!

● ------------------------------------- ●
Rampaged throught the time-space rift that has been showed up in the Neptunia World, it connected to the World of Side Space where the Crisis Impact has occured, Belial with his newfound power and the unlimited power source thanks from King's Energy, decided to not only destroyed his son and arch-nemesis world, but also destroyed this strange world he saw via merged the two world!

Of course, the main protagonist of Neptunia wouldn't let that happen at all, so she decided to fought the atrocity of this Dark Ultra way before Geed Gang and the Resident of M78, for everyone happiness of Neptunia! Purple Heart would waging a war against Belial, preventing a newborn of Crisis Impact (but way worse....thanks Build), Goddess vs Demon, who would win!!?

• Low 2-C Purple Heart and New Gen Era (Weakened) Belial with King's Energy Absorbed are used
  • Belial can use the form of Chimeraberos beside Belial Atrocious here
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Battlefield take in a place of: The Inter-Dimensional Space Crack that connected to Planeptune, Zero Dimension, and The World of Side Space/Geed Homeworld, the battle start at Geed Homeworld
  • latest
  • latest
  • Starting Distance: At least 50 Meters at the start
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Violet Holy Goddess: 4 (Myself, Pokemon, Tech, Strategist)
  • The Power Hunger Reionics-Ultra: 1 (Mr. Cut)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Ultraman.Belial.full.3866489.jpg

VS
Purple.Heart.600.3500192.jpg

Last edited:
Well those are sure going to screwed Belial here, but not without some of counter attack as well
First, you can notice that Belial in his Atrocious form can conduct a destructive poison to your cell with his blast so Purple Heart isn't the only one here that also use the poison
Second, Atrocious form has the combined power of Dark Lugiel and Alien Empera, and while Empera doesn't have a page yet, he has a powerful blast that deconstruct you
Tho for Lugiel case, Belial never shown using some of his power like sealing and corruption, but i could be wrong

First, you can notice that Belial in his Atrocious form can conduct a destructive poison to your cell with his blast so Purple Heart isn't the only one here that also use the poison
Well, Neptune resists Biological Manip, but idk if she'll resist the specific application, so shrug
Second, Atrocious form has the combined power of Dark Lugiel and Alien Empera, and while Empera doesn't have a page yet, he has a powerful blast that deconstruct you
Tho for Lugiel case, Belial never shown using some of his power like sealing and corruption, but i could be wrong
Okay, but here's my question: what exactly is stopping Neptune from inflicting him with Apathy and Paralysis before he uses it?

Well, Neptune resists Biological Manip, but idk if she'll resist the specific application, so shrug

Okay, but here's my question: what exactly is stopping Neptune from inflicting him with Apathy and Paralysis before he uses it?
How is apathy power null exactly? I thought it sounded more like empathetic manipulation based on the name

Hm, them Status Effect Inducements seem like quite the pickle, I dunno if I can get Big Bad Belial Man outta this one unscathed. How are they casted? I can already see stuff like Apathy being a remote inducement so that's a bit of a bummer.

Though I guess if we're talking about some of these other stuffs... would layers play any part into it?

Just asking because I'm still gathering my thoughts for now.

I am assuming that this is using the Below Average Shares Version (As that's the Strongest HDD I could find that doesn't break into 2-C), who seems around 27-29 layers into the Neptunia Scaling chain, if I counted right. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

How are they casted? I can already see stuff like Apathy being a remote inducement so that's a bit of a bummer.
Inflicted by any attack that Neptune uses in her arsenal, including both physical and ranged attacks, and she has a few of the latter with some pretty massive AoE (Tri Burst, Akashic Shine, etc.), so it's not hard for her to snipe him with the statuses
Though I guess if we're talking about some of these other stuffs... would layers play any part into it?
What other stuff might you be referring to?
I am assuming that this is using the Below Average Shares Version (As that's the Strongest HDD I could find that doesn't break into 2-C), who seems around 27-29 layers into the Neptunia Scaling chain, if I counted right. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
It's either Low Shares or Below Average Shares yeah

Low Shares:
Low Shares Current HDD Forms > Very Low Shares Current HDD Forms > Fake CPUs > Current Base CPUs / Candidates = Current Base Makers = Base Gold Third > Gamindustri-amped Nepgear > TDoS Hyper Arfoire ≥ Average-High Shares BoS HDD Forms > Very Low-Below Average Shares BoS HDD Forms > BoS Base Form CPUs / Candidates = BoS Makers > Holy Sword Nepgear > Conquest Nepgear > DoS Hyper Arfoire > CFW Magic ≥ Eggplant-amped Ultra Arfoire > TDoS Ultra Arfoire > DoS Ultra Arfoire > Mr. Badd > Anonydeath > Copypaste > CFW Trick ≥ CFW Brave > CFW Judge >> Linda = Warechu > Killachine >>> Histoire = Baseline Low 2-C
Below-Average Shares:
Below-average Shares Current HDD Forms > Steamax > Low Shares Current HDD Forms > Very Low Shares Current HDD Forms > Fake CPUs > Current Base CPUs / Candidates = Current Base Makers = Base Gold Third > Gamindustri-amped Nepgear > TDoS Hyper Arfoire ≥ Average-High Shares BoS HDD Forms > Very Low-Below Average Shares BoS HDD Forms > BoS Base Form CPUs / Candidates = BoS Makers > Holy Sword Nepgear > Conquest Nepgear > DoS Hyper Arfoire > CFW Magic ≥ Eggplant-amped Ultra Arfoire > TDoS Ultra Arfoire > DoS Ultra Arfoire > Mr. Badd > Anonydeath > Copypaste > CFW Trick ≥ CFW Brave > CFW Judge >> Linda = Warechu > Killachine >>> Histoire = Baseline Low 2-C
There's not much of a difference between the two, but either way, Purple Heart scales way up above Baseline Low 2-C in this state

Belial's scaling seems to only go a little above Baseline according to the scaling blog I found
So Belial gets one-shot by Neptune because of the seemingly massive AP difference

Yep, soitenly looks like Neptune has AP advantage.

Though I'm pretty thankful that Neptune's Status Effects are imbued into attacks as that means it can technically still be parried, right? I have not gotten the CRT for it, but Ultras should have an unconventional form of resistance where they can coat themselves in energy and regardless of what hits them, they're not affected. Although considering it's not legit yet... Belial can at least opt for barriers, and I mean he has his Battlenizer, right? He can use it to deflect attacks.

As for the other sfuffs... Belial's cell hax doesn't just work singularly on that as it's typically layered with a plethora of other effects as well such as mind and soul manipulation. Other than that, there's also the CRT that settled Ultras as being able to damage opponents on a deep consciousness level. In addition, Belial should have layers of potency in his, as a mere fraction of his power could completely overtake another senior Ultra despite him having resisted a poison of similar nature before that. And this is Belial himself, who has a more concentrated version of that power. That's already at least 3 layers of mind/soul hax in his energy attacks.

Hmm... Belial has other haxes that I don't see Neptune having resistance to, but is generally outmatched in strength and range as Belial really only covers like hundreds of thousands of kilometers. Not to mention the fact he himself doesn't even resist most of Neptune's haxxes, especially SEs. Incomplete profiles ftw, huh?

Incomplete profiles ftw, huh?
it's more like our's is actually complete, just that this series has some pretty ass hax for the main characters
Belial can at least opt for barriers, and I mean he has his Battlenizer, right? He can use it to deflect attacks.
Attack deflection is a bit of an issue, but it's not like Neptune can't just keep herself at a distance with it; she's pretty damn smart, she can play around the opponent's abilities if she finds a way to do so. I don't know about the barrier, but if it has a set durability, that thing is gonna get broken like a twig because of the AP advantage she has
As for the other sfuffs... Belial's cell hax doesn't just work singularly on that as it's typically layered with a plethora of other effects as well such as mind and soul manipulation. Other than that, there's also the CRT that settled Ultras as being able to damage opponents on a deep consciousness level. In addition, Belial should have layers of potency in his, as a mere fraction of his power could completely overtake another senior Ultra despite him having resisted a poison of similar nature before that. And this is Belial himself, who has a more concentrated version of that power. That's already at least 3 layers of mind/soul hax in his energy attacks.
Yeah that's definitely tough, but at the same time, would it be able to affect her Type 8 Immortality, since Share Energy sustains her soul as well?

I would personally disagree with it working much, since I don't think Soul Manip can really affect the Share Energy itself, but it's a bit murky. Share Energy grants resistance to Min Manip, so so long as Neptune doesn't have too Low a amount of Share's, she should be able to resist it.

Yeah, I was moreso pointing to the soul hax, but mind hax will still get her

Though since it's from energy attacks, she has no reason she can't dodge it, especially with Dash Sneakers since those make her a bit over two times faster than normal

Yeah, that's a fair point. She can dodge the attacks if she uses Dash Sneakers... Combine that with a Massive AP Advantage, and it's looking grim for Belial.

Were you implying Apathy + Paralysis is ass hax? smh kids these days not appreciating their haxxes

The Battlenizer is pretty tough tho, as it's taken damage from a character who at that time was superior to Belial, and even one of the God-Tiers had to resort to sealing it. The one time it was finally broken, it was the combination of that same God-Tier channeling his energy into another Ultra. And as recent instalments have shown, it's not even fully destroyed as it could still be summoned, literally universes away. But yes, it's really only good for Belial to deflect the hax imbued attacks for the time being.

And even if Belial can't overcome Type 8, he can still incapacitate her soul, which is a thing Ultras do. Otherwise there would be no Monster Graveyard. But again, this is an if supported only by Belial being able to mostly keep her at bay.

Guess I'll just ask how fast Neptune can equip her... equipment, because at the distance they're set, Belial has a technical range advantage due to his large size, and being a war criminal, he usually goes for killing moves like an empowered strike using his Battlenizer. And like mentioned before, these energized strikes have no reason to not also have the hax properties added in.

I am gonna grasp at straws even if it kills me. Although if we wanna add intelligence to the fight, Belial is likely gonna realize he doesn't have much chance in direct combat pretty quickly. He's like well over 30,000+ years by updated lore, and has fought people with centuries of martial arts training, and those with experience fighting a ridiculous variety of monsters with goofy ahh abilities. Though how he can use that battle knowledge to his advantage I'm not very sure yet, if still possible.

i like hitting vs-debating no-nos

Were you implying Apathy + Paralysis is ass hax? smh kids these days not appreciating their haxxes
characters can resist power null and paralysis so yes :v
The Battlenizer is pretty tough tho, as it's taken damage from a character who at that time was superior to Belial, and even one of the God-Tiers had to resort to sealing it. The one time it was finally broken, it was the combination of that same God-Tier channeling his energy into another Ultra. And as recent instalments have shown, it's not even fully destroyed as it could still be summoned, literally universes away. But yes, it's really only good for Belial to deflect the hax imbued attacks for the time being.
Mmmh, that could be pretty tough to destroy, so he could realistically keep it up for the entire fight if he's able to
And even if Belial can't overcome Type 8, he can still incapacitate her soul, which is a thing Ultras do. Otherwise there would be no Monster Graveyard. But again, this is an if supported only by Belial being able to mostly keep her at bay.
That could also be an issue, damn

Difficult to say if it would even work or not, too, seeing as we don't have any realistic soul hax or resistance to it in this series yet
Guess I'll just ask how fast Neptune can equip her... equipment, because at the distance they're set, Belial has a technical range advantage due to his large size, and being a war criminal, he usually goes for killing moves like an empowered strike using his Battlenizer
In regards to stuff like her weapons, she either has them immediately when she starts the battle, or she can instantly summon it into battle

Stuff like the Game Discs and Flag Items, she has them on her person at all times, and the latter is always active since Flag Items are constantly active unless they're turned off (which why would you do that, let's be real lol)
Although if we wanna add intelligence to the fight, Belial is likely gonna realize he doesn't have much chance in direct combat pretty quickly. He's like well over 30,000+ years by updated lore, and has fought people with centuries of martial arts training, and those with experience fighting a ridiculous variety of monsters with goofy ahh abilities
So he has more experience than Neptune it seems. Though, Neptune's page also hasn't been updated to account for new intelligence stuff just yet (thanks in part to Sisters vs Sisters), so shrug
i like hitting vs-debating no-nos
this is my vsbw no-no square

Also just a reminder that in this form Belial was still passively getting stronger by absorbing energy from King. So eventually Belial would reach the point where he could probably stomp or one shot people that were initially comparable to him if the fight doesn’t end fast. Although technically if the Low 2-C Bullton stuff goes through Belial would scale a bit higher into Low 2-C.

Edit: Actually wait never mind the battle isn’t taking place in the Side Space Universe where King is located at. So the passive increase in AP overtime probably won’t happen. So yeah it just comes down to whether or not they resist each others hax.

Last edited:
Aight, fair enough for the hax parts. But shouldn't the joy instead be subjecting other verses to those haxxes?

And looks like Giga Battlenizer sticks with him for this fight, and he does keep that strap with him as Atrocious, so there's some level of defense against the more troublesome stuffs.

How exactly does the mechanics of Neptune's deeper consciousness work again? Like, data-based or something? That should already be covered as a thing most Ultras can already affect, plus Belial was able to imprint on a robot. An AI, even after heavy tampering to its systems, and while it was universes away from his point of creation.

Damn, that's pretty troubling if Belial has ta fight the equivalent of a fly zipping here and there. My bro isn't Saitama mang, he don't gotta be done dirty like this.

I'm also being generously sparing in regards to Belial's intelligence overall. That is a rabbit hole I'm hoping to not get into just yet.

How exactly does the mechanics of Neptune's deeper consciousness work again? Like, data-based or something?
No, and I swear I'm going to change the "CPU" stuff in the next CRT

Neptune's consciousness is more of a connection to her Share Energy, since (and we learn this in Sisters vs Sisters) low Share Energy puts the Goddess into a coma. No Shares means death.

Though I doubt that would stop Belial's hax from working on her

It is pretty funny that they're called CPU's in the Localization, so people associate them with Tech... But like, well, tech, said, they're not based on Data or anything.

Also just a reminder that in this form Belial was still passively getting stronger by absorbing energy from King. So eventually Belial would reach the point where he could probably stomp or one shot people that were initially comparable to him if the fight doesn’t end fast. Although technically if the Low 2-C Bullton stuff goes through Belial would scale a bit higher into Low 2-C.

Edit: Actually wait never mind the battle isn’t taking place in the Side Space Universe where King is located at. So the passive increase in AP overtime probably won’t happen. So yeah it just comes down to whether or not they resist each others hax.
Oh, didn't know that, should i change the battlefield to Geed World so Belial get stronger via King's Energy? Because Neptune AP here is enough to one-shot him

@Kisaragi_Megumi If Neptune one shots than yeah it’s probably best for the battle to be moved to Geed’s world where he can passively grow stronger.

@TheKingStrategist13 They never really showed how fast he was growing since he never went all out in the series when he started passively absorbing King’s energy. Once he reached Low 2-C he basically just played around with a bunch of (High) 3-As before getting a serum injected into him which caused all of King’s energy that he absorbed to scatter from his body and returned him to (High) 3-A.

King’s energy was scattered throughout the Side Space universe during Ultraman Geed and was getting absorbed by Belial so it was implied that Belial could potentially reach King’s lvl once he absorbed all his energy. Ultraman King is at least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C. And even the Low 2-C end is basically higher than any Low 2-C that has ever appeared so far as he’s canonically considered one of the four strongest Ultra in the series. And currently the highest Low 2-C in the series that’s not a fusion would be in the tens of thousands of times baseline.

Last edited:
I'm just afraid that this might end up as a lose-lose situation, where either Neptune one shots, or Belial grow's and One shots, and it will all be over quickly either way. Assuming that Belial's absorption is fast enough, then Belial wins. If not or if they fight anywhere outside of Geeds world, Nep likely one shots.

Does Belials other stats also increase?

Yeah that‘s definitely a problem. I think it boosts everything outside of speed. Speed is just something that doesn’t increase much in the series no matter how much stronger you get. Like base forms are often shown to still be able to somewhat keep up with ultimate forms in pretty much every series. I assume the potency of Belial’s abilities would also be increased once he absorbs more energy as his abilities are done through his own energy.

Aight well now this just becomes a case of whether or not Belial can put Neptune down (aka absorb enough energy to neg her AP and Dura) before she can one-shot him

I don't think Nep's speed is enough to Blitz, unfortunately, and she doesn't have access to a really big Wincon (Looking at you, NEXT Form's Concept Manip.).

This is a big stretch but, could Neptune possibly Seal him with Share Energy?

Back