• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SuperSaiyanKieran said:
The regular Rainbow Bracelets allowed the Cures to scale above the Prism Stone enhanced fusion of the Three Seeds of Darkness who were each around the same strength and were stronger than the Cures by a bit (or more than a bit based on the last fight before they became enhanced by the Prism Stones). For the scaling chain of the Rainbow Bracelets:
Base Cures<=Two Seeds of Darkness<Three Seeds of Darkness<<Queen Of Light<=Dark King<<Prism Stone Enhanced Seeds of Darkness<Majin< Rainbow Bracelets

The Queen isn't part of this.

The God Of Procrastination said:
This is false. The Rainbow Bracelet's first usage defeated all three base seeds, while it's last usage defeated Power of Light Dark King
The Queen isn't part of this.
1)Yes, the Rainbow Bracelets did let the Cures beat all of the Base Three Seeds Of Darkness. I didn't say they didn't. I used the end of series scaling as that gives it a more precise comparison.

2) The scaling chain I made was for the regular Rainbow Bracelets. The Power of Light Dark King was far superior to those and they needed to be amped by all of Porun's power to win.

3)I just put the Queen there since I wanted to try and show just how big the jump was.

Back