• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yeah whatever let's go. Aleister vs a doctor. Battle for 2nd 7-A

Overlord775 said:
NLF to assume the effect would work ihis way in to 11-D space
If he's looking at him why not? Being in 11D space doesn't have any special effects. Considering the Jagan has worked through live streams i don't see the problem (freaking live streams, they're not even looking at Ban physically speaking, they're looking at a tv screen that is creating lights so that it looks exactly like ban).

because he still needs to affect the beings, the power has to reach there, so it's NLF to assume it can travel infinities beyond what it has shown

Hmm, fair point. Oh well. Inconc it is then. Though seems kinda weird that Aleister would just stay in 11D without coming down. A fair fight with Akabane, freaking lovely. Place your votes.

Theres no reason for him to especially if hes seeing his other forms getting nuked, the dude is easily one of the smartest on the wiki so it would make no sense, plus im pretty sure he could create new forms to go and attack for him (I think).

Yeah fair enough. Flat inconc.

Now vote inconc so i can have my first non stomp Akabane match before the wiki gets nuked

Inconclusive i guess

INB4 a To Aru supporter comes in and tells everybody about am Aleister's super secret High 1-C hax

Overlord775 said:
he has the range to get to Akabane's true self
True Akabane is no more, he just has immortality for as long as he cannot imagine death. He will always revive for as long as he can't believe he can die, because as long as he can't, it cannot happen.

@Emperor

Yeah, nothing Aleister does can put Akabane down.

I mean, if Aleister can make Akabane believe he is as powerful as the Archiver, he probably wins, since it allowed him to fight with beings with passive probability H1C hax.

Akabane isn't really scared of the archiver doe. Akabane literally programmed the archiver xD.

But yeah nothing about belief here. If akabane doesn't wanna believe he won't. He knew the non existent beings were immortal yet he still killed them. Making him believe stuff isn't gonna work

The Blasting Rod will reach H1C if spammed enough, no matter the attacks, as it follows exponential growth (10x, 100x, 1000x, 10,000x, 100,000x, 1,000,000x)

ok, so Oblivion said Optinal Equipment is fine ... kinda ... so Aleister's High 1-C sealing is possibly usable

Optional equipment is not fine lol. Do you know how many ppl aren't on the list due to optional equipment?

About the sealing even then it's not equipment it's place condition.

Firephoenixearl said:
Akabane isn't really scared of the archiver doe. Akabane literally programmed the archiver xD.
He wouldn't stop at the Archiver strenght, since he can have any level of AP up to infinite 11D.

Question , why would spiritual tripping not work ?

Touma resist illusion with IB up to 1hc and it still works on him

If people ask how he can attack from 11th dimension, well he can but not with spiritual tripping, he has to use non direct way like summons curses or automated science weapons

What would it even do? And he can't use it from the 11th dimension so eh.

Also again why would he be in 11th dimension and not within 4km?

The "main" Aleister will be within 4km, the clone, however, can still in be the Higher Dimension.

Everything12 said:
The "main" Aleister will be within 4km, the clone, however, can still in be the Higher Dimension.
Ppl said there is no "main" aleister, and all Aleister's are real.

Back