• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yeah whatever let's go. Aleister vs a doctor. Battle for 2nd 7-A

Yeah, Aleister can't really win, i mean, faxing to a place outside Akabane's range can happen, but wouldn't be useful here.

I mean his Spiritual Tripping might be able to get through Akabane's defence

Akabane resists illusions, so the BBB isn't a wincon here, Blasty can still be used, but it can't really use it's H1C AP at all times.

Alister has a clone in 11-D space chilling with the magic gods, so Akabane can only get an inconclusive at best

Actually if this battle is in the academy city Aleister can use a 11-D sealing iirc and with that he would win

Not really the same

Gaara has no desert-bound ability

Aleister needs to be there to use the sealing and without access to that ability he's not at his strongest, so the battle would be at AC

Yeah but similarly at their strongest would include stuff like optional equipment, but we don't do that simply cus "at their strongest". It means "strongest" as in form/key, not place or conditions.

Overlord775 said:
Eeeeeh
Anyway new clones spawn every like 4 minutes, so outliving is out of the picture
So? The clones spawn at the same age as him, not as newborns he will still die of age.

Overlord775 said:
SBA says both at their strongest, which in Aleistor case would be in Accademy City
He's not at his strongest there actually, that's just where he can use his sealing

SBA doesn't do that though so it's not a real issue

I mean they can live forever.

He granted himself those years with a spell, he can just do it again.

Schnee One said:
I mean they can live forever.
He granted himself those years with a spell, he can just do it again.
Akabane can just null those spells.

Also is there a "real Aleister"?

If there's an Aleister chilling in 11D space Akabane can't null his spells as he's far out of range.

Schnee One said:
Wait a minute Akabane has Unknown stamina
Yeah? Cus i don't think never showing signs of being tired when fighting in a place that literally drains the stamina is enough for limitless.

But he can just not imagine himself getting tired i guess. If he can not imagine losing or death, stamina is a piece of cake.

Well it was either that or just Magic, they don't go into details into how he got there or how he attacks from there, just he can.

Doesn't matter. As long as they look into his eyes, they're all done for. Besides the only problem is the one in 11D space. The others would get owned similar to Akabane.

Back