• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A White Flame And A Silver Star (Felmenia vs Aliester)

PhantomØ4

He/Him
Anyways this is kinda for top 5 for every tier I guess too since they’re both in there.

Felmenia Stingray: 0

Aleister Crowley: 1 (Accel)

Incon: 0

Both in their 7-A key

Fight takes place in Black Forest, Germany at night just cuz.

Speed Equal.

SBA from there.

Last edited:
Is that higher D? This girl has passive layerd 5D powernull that nulls type 1 concepts and bunch of other funny stuff
It's basically mind hax that does real damage to the target by painting a picture of a weapon in the target's mind. The strongest thing he's been able to conjure through it so far is a bomb that does damage to the opponent with the power of the big bang. Couple this with Blasting Rod, and he can exponentially keep increasing the AP of said attack by 10x.

It’s her power null. It voids mystic phenomena, doesn’t really matter if they’re attacks or not.

Is he no good without mysticism? I would have thought the guy who wanted to wipe out mysticism could have done something without it, oof.

Is he no good without mysticism? I would have thought the guy who wanted to wipe out mysticism could have done something without it, oof.
Now that you mention it, he does have his phone, which I could see giving him a wincon.

But yeah, other than that, pretty much every one of his moveset involves the supernatural in one way or the other, which is pretty ironic.

So it depends on if Aleister uses and can land the electron beam before Felmenia takes him down with her White Hot Plasma magicka?

His move one shots and her’s doesn’t but considering she can make it follow people around and spams it it’d say she would win more than not? She can use Instant Movement spells to dodge the electron beam.

So it depends on if Aleister uses and can land the electron beam before Felmenia takes him down with her White Hot Plasma magicka?

His move one shots and her’s doesn’t but considering she can make it follow people around and spams it it’d say she would win more than not? She can use Instant Movement spells to dodge the electron beam.
Tbf, even if she does eventually take him down, she would then have to contend with more than a billion versions of himself that would be released upon his death, which would basically take over his consciousness, and continue the battle. Also while she's dealing with the Mimosa and the electron beam, Aleister could just fax one of his billion possibilities to 11-D space, making her unable to truly reach him. With all of this, I could see him tiring her out, before eventually taking her out.

I guess he does have more a chance than I had initially thought lol

In character she doesn’t really kill as a starting tactic. Not non-demons anyways. She would just damage him enough to incapacitate him which would still be pretty hard but not impossible from what I saw in his stamina and healing.

But if he does multiply she has a way to deal with large numbers of enemies as she can create storms of plasma that rain the white hot plasma attacks but on top of that they “infect” adjacent enemies from the ones that are hit as well.

With her magicka furnace she wouldn’t run out of magicka and can keep going with magicka given that her mais replaced on the same quantity as it is being used up instantly.

Couldn’t deal with 11 D immortality though. So she would either Incap him or they would incon.

In character she doesn’t really kill as a starting tactic. Not non-demons anyways. She would just damage him enough to incapacitate him which would still be pretty hard but not impossible from what I saw in his stamina and healing.

But if he does multiply she has a way to deal with large numbers of enemies as she can create storms of plasma that rain the white hot plasma attacks but on top of that they “infect” adjacent enemies from the ones that are hit as well.

With her magicka furnace she wouldn’t run out of magicka and can keep going with magicka given that her mais replaced on the same quantity as it is being used up instantly.

Couldn’t deal with 11 D immortality though. So she would either Incap him or they would incon.
Don't know if that would help her much tbh. He doesn't necessarily nead to die to control the Crowley Hazards, so he could just manipulate them while he's still alive. What him dieing does is simply release all of them at once. What's more, they don't all actually spawn in the same place where he died, but are more so strewn all around the world. So her trying to take them all out at once, is pretty much out of the question, especially given their respective ranges. He could fight her from the other side of the world, while she can't.

BTW, can her powernull affect someone even if they're on the other side of the planet?

No but the manifested phenomena will just vanish upon coming in the area of effect or if they’re the type to manifest in the place like telekinesis they won’t be able to manifest within the range of Rank Disparity.

No but the manifested phenomena will just vanish upon coming in the area of effect or if they’re the type to manifest in the place like telekinesis they won’t be able to manifest within the range of Rank Disparity.
In that case, I'm gonna go with Aleister taking this via a combo of orbital laser, Mimosa, multiple Crowley Hazards, and 11-D faxing. And if she has any way of surviving/avoiding this, then I guess it's incon.

Back