• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You don't have to (you can but nobody do) precise the range of the precog, Shizuku's precog doesn'thave a range in her precog too.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Sense Presence is 10m, and that's actually on the profile. But again, in the off chance she is precog'd, she can boost her stats.
That's not her precog tho.

Anyway, sensing presence at a range of 10 meters don't help against someone who has a way better precog than you, can literally do the same and can also stats amp himself.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
She uses Sense Presence in tandem with her own Precog.
I see, but Yami's Precog Cover both and is way more versatile.

Also, In a fight to kill the opponent, Yami start with Dimension Slash, so if she is touched, she instantly die.

The very first use of Dimension Slash is against an Space User who manipulate Space to emprison Yami, He bypassed it and OS the user

The second Time is against Langris who was amped enough to literally crush Spatial magic defense of other, Yami and the other Captain bypassed his defense.

I have a question? Since Shizu's resistant to precog seems to be not enough then will Yami struggle abit when using precog on her or will he be able to see her movements very easily?

Honestly, Dunno, Yami's precog is way better than what Shizu can counter with her resistance but I don't know if it's enough for the "easily see her"

Well, I'am done here (since my objective was only to dismiss the precog stuff) Btw I'll just keep my vote for Yami and let other people argue and vote.

After reading the excerpt that CP has posted, I think Yami will still have a hard time precoging her while at the same time Shizu can still easily precog Yami so with that I vote Shizu

Yami: 5 (The Causality,SpookyShadow,Ciruno Fortes,Spinoirr, Veloxt1r0kore)

Shizuku: 5 (Celestial Pegasus, Milly Rocking Bandit, Schnee One, Mr.Cinos15, MrDrProfessorPatricio)

This is grace for inconclusive. If there's another vote for Yami, the grace period restarts but for Yami's win

Back