• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Epsilon_R

He/Him
Low 7-B versions.

Speed Equalized.

Both Starts 100 meters away.

Yami Sukehiro: 7 (The Causality,SpookyShadow,Ciruno Fortes, Spinoirr, Veloxt1r0kore,Bob8999,Maruishimaryishi)

Shizuku Yaegashi: 5 (Celestial Pegasus, Milly Rocking Bandit, Schnee One, Mr.Cinos15, MrDrProfessorPatricio)

Yami Sukehiro (Black Clover)-Manga Gallery
Shizuku yaegashi render

Think precog + living swords + soul demolition gives Shizuku the win.

She sees what Yami intends to do, uses living swords to counter, space hax can be countered with space hax in arifureta, then uses soul demolition and power nulls him.

Shizuku has had a couple matches was wondering who i could match the other Low 7-B's like Miledi Reise with, fairy tail maybe? Idk, probably would have to use the less haxed characters.

I want to say that Yami could easily Amp him with Darkness Magic or occasionally One-Shot with Dimension slash.

Yami also have his own precog.

Shizuku can also amp herself with evolution magic, also already explained why dimension slash won't work, Shizuku's space hax cancels it out.

Depending on how it works, Shizuku might resist it, Shiuku's movements are impossible to predict.

I voted Shizuku only because of that "space hax can be countered with space hax in arifureta" part, if it isn't true I'm instantly going to change my vote to Yami

Yami's precog aren't "movement based" but everything (like breath, presence, the movement of air ect..) and this is pretty much passive, it should probably work.

If it won't work (Dimension Slash), she will probably try to absorb and cancel her attack with his Darkness Black Hole and try to overpower her with both ranged and H2H attacks

And forgot to add. Yami has even greater Dimension Slash in his arsenal that has extended reach and range. Idk if she can counter this.

How is he gonna deal with soul demolition, and her 20 katanas all controlled by her mind, each can use space hax, mind hax etc.

And yea as i have been saying over and over blocking a spatial attack in Arifureta is impossible unless you also use a spatial attack yourself, we saw this when Shizuku fought her false copy who had all her abilities, the 2 spatial abilities cancelled each other out.

He will probably use Black Hole darkness or his Darkness Cloack + his precog should help in this situation

The problem is, Shizuku don't know that this boi use this kind of magic, so if she don't use her spatial magic against the slash, she will die.

Also, that's been a little long time i didn't read Black Clover, but didn't Yami's Dimension slash is different from Spatial Magic in verse?

Not seeing how the black hole is a big deal, Shizuku has gravity magic that can do that too. Not to mention her precog isn't limited to just knowing what her opponent will do next, basically has a spider sense that immediately tells her when she is in danger

@Epsilon Well generic storms are 2.4 Megatons so Shizuku has the ap advantage.

And here is proof of what i am saying about space hax being coutered by space hax:

"Flash Blitz!"
"Ngh... Flash Blitz!" Only a spatial-magic imbued skill could block another spatial-magic imbued skill. However, Shizuku was off-balance, and she knew better than anyone the power Helm Splitter had even without magic. Even if her Flash Blitz canceled out the spatial magic component of her copy's Flash Blitz, she'd still get her head split open. That was why Shizuku unleashed another one of her techniques while fighting back her panic. As their blades clashed, Shizuku desperately deflected the brunt of the attack and quickly reversed the grip on her blade. She then angled her katana to slide her copy's white katana away from her and slashed upward using her backhanded grip.
~ Volume 9, Chapter 4​

AP isn't problem with dura bypassing attack. Also, how does her space attacks work? Because Yami's are fast as **** with his stat amps that increase their speed even further. He has no problem in spamming that attack too. His precog is as Casuality said based on everything. Breath, presence, life force, change in the air etc. and he knows when he is in danger or how to counter too.

Well, i can see Two way:

• Yami fight Shizuku, the fight is balanced despite the fact that Shizu have the AP advantage + some usefull hax due to Yami's good precog (also used to analyze, avoid stuff and blitz the opponent) and darkness ability to cancel other (Yami's Black hole cancel magic including Spatial Magic), If Yami can hit Shizu once with Dimension Slash, he win.
  • The same as the previous scenario, but Shizu win at the end since Yami will eventually run out of his magic and shizu will win.
From my understanding of those two characters, i want to say that Shizu have a small advantage but Yami's insane fighting experience + the fact that he can increase the range of Dimension slash with Mana zone and his precog will eventually give him the win.

My vote go for Yami high Diff, sorry waifu number 2 of Arifureta.

In bc too. Space magic can be nullified by space magic.

The question is: Is Dimension Slash considered like space magic or just a spell that cuts through dimensions

The Causality said:
  • The same as the previous scenario, but Shizu win at the end since Yami will eventually run out of his magic and shizu will win.
Yami has shitton of mana, can't see him running out of it

I mean this is all still ignoring soul demotion, if Shizuku gets that off on Yami, it's gg, his mind, soul, power, stamina, Shizuku can cut all of it.

And both have precog so it's gonna be a weird interaction here, Shizuku will know where he is gonna be in the future and what he will do, plus immediately knows when she is in danger and dodges any attack, conversely Yami has precog too.

Or another thing being ignored here, she can reflect his attacks back at him.

Idk about Yami having better fighting experience/being a better fighter, since Shizuku since the age of 4 has been a genius swordsman trained in ancient martial arts and the best in her country.

Shizuku also has low level regen, as for her stat amp, it makes her 5x faster and stronger.

I don't know jack about her, but Yami was a warrior from very young age and he was fighting on missions every single day as a Magic Knight, for around 15 years and mastering his swordplay to the point where he could easily keep up with many Patry's FTL attacks at once and fighting with 3 more combat suited guys than him while being heavily weakened.

I mean Shizuku can cut faster than light too, among her classmates excluding Hajime's group, she is fastest, also even Meld the strongest and most skilled swordsman in the kingdom who has decades of experience, admires her swordsmanship, and she surpassed her false self who was just as skilled and strong as her.

Anyway this match is more interesting than i initially thought.

@CP how it work? it's a slash? a projectile? or? since he can also cancel intangible spatial attacks with his Black Hole Darkness

Judging what i know from what i know from both, Yami's precog is better he has more versatility (his precog can be used when he get blitzed too)

Reflection is also good.

Another things, Yami already dealt with characters who can One shot (and it was a spatial magic user) and more, It seem that one of Yami's attack could bypass Spatial defense as Finral's brother couldn't truly defend himself against it, and his magic have the same effect has Scyth magic which can also cut spatial defense (guys really need to make the saptial boys's profile)

Anyway, very good match.

How does what work? Her space hax? It's an invisible attack that cuts through everything in it's path.

Well i assume you haven't seen the events of the final arc of the main story, which is the Shizuku being used here.

Hajime equipped Fodder Dragons with precog stones, with it they could predict what their opponents next move, Shizuku by this point has gone beyond that with some sort of spidey sense thing going on where she feels something dangerous will happened before it does and immediately dodges it. Not saying it's better than Yami's just that what you saw from Shizuku so far is from when she was weaker.

Shizuku fought a copy of herself with the same powers, but another thing i think being forgotton here is that it isn't just Shizuku who is gonna be attacking Yami, but her + 20 swords all of which can be used to use all her different haxes at the same time.

Well, that's not really new for Yami, he can precog invisible stuff too but dunno if his Hole can deal with this.

I see, but if it's all about her precog, Yami's one is more versatiles

A lot of things isn't a huge problem for Yami, he can deal with a bunch of attack at the same time by absorbing it, also, in H2H, Black Hole not only absorb but also stop the opponent's movement if he absorb a thing that is linked to you (like Shizuku's sword) and fun fact, he also dealt with a bunch of swords at the same time with their own movement (what a coincidence lol)

That just shows absorbing the attack stops the person, doesn't say anything there about stopping objects used by them, Shizuku controls them with her mind, so even if they can't move, she can activate their abilities.

Pretty sure these bunch of swords are more versatile than what he faced. He is gonna have to deal with space being cut, while also being pulled towards the space cut for example.

Also Yami can deal with ppl faster than due to precog i guess, what about 5x faster? And did those ppl also have precog like himself.

Don't really see any quantifiable numbers there.

Anyway pretty much said my piece here, i think Shizuku's versatility gives her the win, though not as easily as i initially thought.

They've seen Julius in action before. He was moving so fast, like teleportating that they couldn't even see him but only his afterimages. Later they literally compared Yami to him and Julius is waaaay faster than Yami and too has precognition, even better than Yami's because he sees the future itself.

Celestial Pegasus said:
That just shows absorbing the attack stops the person, doesn't say anything there about stopping objects used by them, Shizuku controls them with her mind, so even if they can't move, she can activate their abilities.
Pretty sure these bunch of swords are more versatile than what he faced. He is gonna have to deal with space being cut, while also being pulled towards the space cut for example.

Also Yami can deal with ppl faster than due to precog i guess , what about 5x faster?
I didn't talked about "stopping object being used", just absorbing attacks linked to the user stop him.

Probably, but again, he has some solution to deal with them which null abilities, the fact that he already exeprienced something like that + precog

Dunno, 5x is a pretty huge buff, He already dealt, with 3 guys faster than him + a guy who can deflect his precog. another, he can eventually keep up with his precog againstsomeone who can deflect Asta's precog and blitz him.

Anyway, yea, i'll just throw my vote to Yami for my reason stated above and look what' people's votes

So Yami fights someone 5x faster then him, with 20 swords that are also 5x faster then him, and she can one shot.

Back