• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
My attempt at summoning Expectro.

Also, I need more CONTENT. Raaaaaaw!

Shizuku Yaegashi, the Way Too Overpowered Sword Saint

VS

Medaka Kurokami, the Composite Shounen Protagonist

0TDYZnQ.png
QYxL874.png

Speed Equalized • Power Systems Equalized • 5-C Versions • No Prior Knowledge • Takes Place in a Colosseum

Bump.

Shizuku scales to 33 Exatons.

Medaka scales to 29.6 Exatons.

Barely any difference here.

Today at 00:08
My attempt at summoning Expectro.
I'm glad I didn't notice this until now because I can see how I would had wasted time writing a reply before going to class.

Uhh, anyways, from memory at the last Hajime vs Medaka thread it was agreed that Medaka can't null, adapt, resist or answer in general against layerd type 2 concept manip right? Because in that case I don't know how Medaka would answer back against Shizuku just using True Strike to cut her mind and knock out her as that's her starting move at this point in the story (she is trigger happy as now she can admit that something is bothersome and end it at once).

So uh, Medaka Box, currently I would not recommend matches for the verse be made. Medaka might not even be 5-C after some revisions. (Moon Destruction was calculated)

But that will honesty take a while so in the meantime, can Medaka copy the conceptual hax? I don’t know because it’s layered.

(Also I would’ve brought up The Hero, but damn, resistance to Plot Manipulation is crazy)

Last edited:
If it's more fair I can try out their 8-B keys instead.

She has the same crazy layered concept stuff as Hajime?

If it's more fair I can try out their 8-B keys instead.

She has the same crazy layered concept stuff as Hajime?
Uhh, at 8-B she only really have simple gravity and spatial (just spatial cut) ancient magic, she technically also have soul cut but never showed to use it at that point, likely because it would had be not really effective against the enemies she faced, so it's debatable if she would use it (I'm from the opinion that she eventually would). Regarding the layers, since the artifacts were made by Hajime with the purpose of fight apostles then they would scale to the rest of his artifacts layers, so around 8 layers? They wouldn't really matter much though as the stuff she can do with them is quite simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back