• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
SpookyShadow said:
Yami has Reinforcement Magic that boosts his defense so it's false.
Technically, Renforcement Magic Drastically increase Defense, Attacks, Speed and senses

Anyway, My Job is done so.
My-job-here-is-done-but-you-didnt-do-anything-14014082

The reason why she one shots is because the swords damage the soul of the target, which Yami doesn't resist, so he gets one shot cause his soul gets destroyed in the first hit or so.

It feels like I'm bumping every BC matches but it's not my intentio Yami can use a Mana Zone version of Dimension Slash

Can Yami blitz her with amps? It's possible that he will use Mana Zone when he sees she can cut through space too. And I see no stat amps on her profile, or I'm just dumb.

For what reasons is Yami being voted for? Outranged, lol, she had stat amps. His Precog is nothing since she resists it, while she can predict his. Any one of her attacks results in GG for him, while Yami will need to do far more work.

Most times after being trashed by opponents he trashes them himself. He admitted himself that he went all-out against Patry and he casually absorbed his FTL attack from behind and blitzed him. And that was when he wasn't even using Mana Zone.

The way I see it Yami is in disadvantage due to resist precog and Shizu has precognition too. It's basically a fight between a girl with precog vs a guy without precog.

Also, she resist Precog and Milly said that's the same type of Precog Yami has. Does she really resist life-force reading or just Yujiro Hanma precog level where you can just predict someone's moves based on muscles or something?

I dunno tho haven't read the series yet but that is the deciding factor of this match. If she doesnt resist Yami's precog then Yami win but if she resist it then Shizuku wins

Her no tempo skill is what gives her her resistance to precog:

Her No Tempo skill made it impossible to read her movements. It wasn't just her speed that made her hard to follow, but also the lack of any sort of pattern to her actions. On top of that, her sword-related skills had made her slashing and drawing speeds even faster. Most creatures would be cut down by a slash like that without even knowing what hit them.
~ Volume 4, Chapter 2​
She did also beat an exact copy of herself who had precog too, but meh.

She can raise her stats with evolution magic, this also boosts her senses and reflexes:

"Sublimate— Limiter Removal!"
It felt as though sparks were dancing in her brain. Time slowed to a crawl and she perceived the world in monochrome. Her senses magnified to encompass more than before, and her reflexes sharpened. She could feel power filling every muscle in her body. "Gale!" A gust of wind blew past. One second passed, then another. Suddenly, the pillars of ice broke apart into tiny glittering shards. To the naked eye, it seemed as though Shizuku hadn't done anything at all. Yet the pillars of ice had all been chopped into miniscule pieces. Shizuku had cut them all. In that brief instant, she'd sliced through a barrage of pillars. Her slashes had been so fast they'd formed a barrier of attacks. Anything that had moved within reach of her sword had been cut apart multiple times. It was hard to tell how many times Shizuku had even slashed each pillar. Factoring in the shockwaves, she must have unleashed dozens of attacks in that one second. Shizuku's attacks had already been so fast they barely left afterimages, so now that she'd gotten her hands on evolution magic, they'd reached the point where they couldn't be seen at all.
~ Volume 9, Chapter 1​
Bear in mind she was already FTL before gaining this ability, and honestly in the future it's gonna be a ridiculous boost consider she will use to take on Apostles of God, who far stronger and faster than her.

Post-Haltina Shizuku with evolution magic should probably be upgraded to like Low 7-B and FTL+, which as a result would upgrade the version of her being used here. Not gonna do that till the next volume is out though since she hasn't used evolution magic against Apostles like in the WN yet since the story hasn't reached that point.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
For what reasons is Yami being voted for? Outranged, lol, she had stat amps. His Precog is nothing since she resists it, while she can predict his. Any one of her attacks results in GG for him, while Yami will need to do far more work.
I clearly don't think her Resistance is enough, Yami has a better Precog to Asta who managed to precog the light guy when he couldn't work. Plus judging by the description of her resistance use "pattern" resistance for her action, not enough when Yami is literally things like the smell, the mouvement of air, the sound, the mouvement of muscles ect...

So without more Infos for her resistance, Yami's precog should work on her.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I mean, okay? But that's literally what her resistance is, and that's just Analytical Prediction in detail. I have no idea how it's better.
It work just like all haxes, there is higher degree of hax than other, here, her mouvement just doesn't have pattern and can't be predicted by a precog who just try to predict the opponent's mouvement without even detail (maybe it's just magic), while, Yami's one is far more detailled and use other factor to predict the mouvement without even looking at the opponent, but the presence, the mouvement of air, the smell, where they are looking at ect..

Her Resistance is outclassed by those factors.

Back