• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, this was something that was needed to be done sooo. Initial distance 10 meters, speed equalized, Post-Schnee Shizuku and 10th Floor Yoon-seok, Yoon have knowledge about Shizuku spatial attackd and that he can't block them.

Shizuku Yaegashi: 0

vs

01178-turns-out-to-be-a-genius-duelist.jpg

Yoon-seok: 0​

Last edited:
God, I hate that twink picture of Yoon-seok.

Anyways, doesn't Shizuku have one shot shit here, like the soul and spatial stuff? The spatial stuff is arguable since he fights against that a lot, but if the soul stuff is one shot territory, then he can't really do anything against it.

God, I hate that twink picture of Yoon-seok.

Anyways, doesn't Shizuku have one shot shit here, like the soul and spatial stuff? The spatial stuff is arguable since he fights against that a lot, but if the soul stuff is one shot territory, then he can't really do anything against it.
In this key she have the soul hax, but haven't really showed it in combat (maybe because it was dobious how useful would be against most enemies she faced in this key) so while is a possibility it certainly isn't anything that would come to play early in the fight. Also, the soul attack would be dodgeable since is an slash from her sword so isn't like Yoon can't do anything against it.

The spatial attacks can also be dodged and he seem to have experience against them.

In this key she have it, but haven't really showed it in combat (maybe because it was dobious how useful would be against most enemies she faced in this key) so while is a possibility it certainly isn't anything that would come to play early in the fight. Also, the soul attack would be dodgeable since is an slash from her sword so isn't like Yoon can't do anything against it.
Slash as in, an energy arc or any normal attack of her sword causes soul damage?

Anyways, if they clash swords, she won't be able to damage his sword since it's Indestructible, just like the tower, and the invul of the tower can negate anything like space manip, soul manip, pretty much everything. Unless its concept manip, in which case just close the match already if it's combat applicable.

So, the question is, what is her pain resistance (ik willpower is their main gimmick, but like, what is the most degree of pain she sustained?), how can she fight against >6x attack speed buff, at the very least >7x AP buff, flight, etc?

BTW, gravity manip isn't really that big of an issue, as the dude (altho in later key, should be able to do the same here) went to outer space, and can just move casually without a problem due to mana and shit. Can literally just stop himself from falling, etc...

Also, worst case scenario, he can just smack her, get teleported into a 50-meter radius arena, and use his Judgement of the ruined monarch (Which is so fast even he can't perceive it), and increase its strength by 10x via Law manip.

I think he also has his own spatial manip in this key, altho I don't think I added it because it was quite confusing the first time it was mentioned, until later on it got explained a bit more properly.

Slash as in, an energy arc or any normal attack of her sword causes soul damage?

Anyways, if they clash swords, she won't be able to damage his sword since it's Indestructible, just like the tower, and the invul of the tower can negate anything like space manip, soul manip, pretty much everything. Unless its concept manip, in which case just close the match already if it's combat applicable.

So, the question is, what is her pain resistance (ik willpower is their main gimmick, but like, what is the most degree of pain she sustained?), how can she fight against >6x attack speed buff, at the very least >7x AP buff, flight, etc?

BTW, gravity manip isn't really that big of an issue, as the dude (altho in later key, should be able to do the same here) went to outer space, and can just move casually without a problem due to mana and shit. Can literally just stop himself from falling, etc...

Also, worst case scenario, he can just smack her, get teleported into a 50-meter radius arena, and use his Judgement of the ruined monarch (Which is so fast even he can't perceive it), and increase its strength by 10x via Law manip.

I think he also has his own spatial manip in this key, altho I don't think I added it because it was quite confusing the first time it was mentioned, until later on it got explained a bit more properly.
See here... the spatial hax is conceptual so..

Close the match, then. Dude can't ever deal with concept hax, not even in the EoS key Imma add later.

Also, please don't tell me its the ancient magic shit...

Close the match, then. Dude can't ever deal with concept hax, not even in the EoS key Imma add later.

Also, please don't tell me its the ancient magic shit...
It is ancient magic.... anything that's spatial there is almost guaranteed ancient magic shittery

Since she didn't showed it in this key I guess to be safe I would assume is just normal sword slashes and she still can't use it in a ranged way.

The spatial hax come from spatial magic which is ancient magic, so I guess. He can't still dodge though and while she like to use it she also use other attacks beside the spatial attacks so isn't like she would one-shot with every attack.

In the previous key she resisted a pleasure/pain so great that would turn someone crazy, and in this key she showed to resist Divine Edict which have pain manip (it can make one feel several times their deaths). She have her own 3x speed amp with evolution magic plus her other speed techniques, though those are unquantifiable, in this key she also faced without problem the Apostles who scale 4x her amped speed.

The problem with the gravity manip would likely be more the pulling and attracting part, however since he have high LS it would be mostly useless.

With a 10x amp he would be 110 tons while Shizuku with Limiter Removal is 115.18 tons so isn't that much of a problem. The speed part would be more troublesome but between her skill, instincts and own abilitites she could face it, though not easily.

Hajime hands out weapons to his friends which have ancient magic, and also upgrades not only his own stuff, but theirs as well, basically don't even bother making a Arifureta vs match if the opponent has no counter to concept hax.
I mean, in this specific case Shizuku stuff can be dodged and he have the regen to just tank the attacks unless they hit his core.

That said though, if wanted I can change it to her previous key without ancient magic, though in that case it would be needed to restrict the things that make him jump tier.

I mean, in this specific case Shizuku stuff can be dodged and he have the regen to just tank the attacks unless they hit his core.
He doesn't have a core in this key, Fyi. I thought I added it into the profile, but I guess I was sleepy when I made the CRT 🗿 Here's the scan, for the record. ~Chapter 42

That said though, if wanted I can change it to her previous key without ancient magic, though in that case it would be needed to restrict the things that make him jump tier.
Would be much more fair, altho the AP amps can only be 7x, and considering he's supposed to be 8-B, the only thing he probably can't use is Judgement of the ruined monarch with the 10x amp (Judgement without the 10x amp is still >>his 7x amp AP)

Also, about the pain part, while she would be pretty resilient against it, I believe it would still pose a bit of a problem, since 20x pain intensity to any damage isn't anything to scoff at.

Honestly, I don't see how she will win against him if we used her weaker keys.

He doesn't have a core in this key, Fyi. I thought I added it into the profile, but I guess I was sleepy when I made the CRT 🗿 Here's the scan, for the record. ~Chapter 42

Would be much more fair, altho the AP amps can only be 7x, and considering he's supposed to be 8-B, the only thing he probably can't use is Judgement of the ruined monarch with the 10x amp (Judgement without the 10x amp is still >>his 7x amp AP)

Also, about the pain part, while she would be pretty resilient against it, I believe it would still pose a bit of a problem, since 20x pain intensity to any damage isn't anything to scoff at.

Honestly, I don't see how she will win against him if we used her weaker keys.
I didn't saw it in the profile, though it mention that if he get too damaged he get unconcious.

I still think is fair with the current key, but as said I can change it if believed is needed.

In the case of use the Post-Schnee directly it wouldn't work since she have resistance to Divine Edict which include pain manip (at first she suffered the effects of it but she ended developing resistance like Tio, on top of latter get a Soul Shell which directly block it). In the case of the previous key is true that it would give her more problem, though she still would be able to fight him.

Since he seem to get unconscious after too much damage then there is the possibility to take him down that way.

I didn't saw it in the profile, though it mention that if he get too damaged he get unconcious.
Yeah. Good luck with that, though. Dude for multiple hours against someone so much stronger than him that any attack literally violently destroyed his head, and he kept on fighting without ever feeling tired.

The whole damage thing is because it consumes mana and shiz, and the only time he ever got unconscious is against someone so much more powerful than him that he used his law manip, made any attack 1/10 their original power (Which consumes so much of his mana its not even funny), and by sheer instinct he managed to dodge a bit despite the monster being laughably faster than Yoon-seok. In which case, half of Yoon-seok's body just got vaporized, and didn't have any mana left, so he got unconscious.

Said dude he met on like 12th floor, and he is still a threat even in floor 24th, so take that as you will.
I still think is fair with the current key, but as said I can change it if believed is needed.
I don't see him having a chance against conceptual fuckery, tbh. So I'm all in for changing it.
In the case of use the Post-Schnee directly it wouldn't work since she have resistance to Divine Edict which include pain manip (at first she suffered the effects of it but she ended developing resistance like Tio, on top of latter get a Soul Shell which directly block it). In the case of the previous key is true that it would give her more problem, though she still would be able to fight him.
Probably, yeah, it would hinder her quite a bit, though.
Since he seem to get unconscious after too much damage then there is the possibility to take him down that way.
That is if he uses so much of his mana, and his stamina seems so much higher than hers, so...

I don't see him having a chance against conceptual fuckery, tbh. So I'm all in for changing it.
I mean her ancient magic is dodgable so there's that, and gravity manip is resisted through LS so it's not gonna be easy for Shizuku to land a hit, unless you say Shizuku massively outskill Yoon-Seok, if not i don't see much reason to change it, but that's what I interpret this
Probably, yeah, it would hinder her quite a bit, though.
I actually wonder bout this but Divine Edict is ancient magic so Shizuku technically resist conceptual pain manip so should she resist his pain manip fully or there's another factor that i don't know?
That is if he uses so much of his mana, and his stamina seems so much higher than hers, so...
i wouldn't say he outclass her in stamina much since Shizuku herself also endure mental beating for at least several hours and she still able to dodge the lasers at the Schnee labyrinth pretty handily

I mean the her ancient magic is dodgable so there's that, and gravity manip is resisted through LS so it's not gonna be easy for Shizuku to hit, unless you say Shizuku massively outskill Yoon-Seok then i don't see much reason to change it, but that's what I interpret this
The problem is that, Yoon-seok goes for melee, and sometimes blocks here and there, and in his mind his weapon is indestructable, so it suddenly just being cut in half would kill him immediately as her space manip is conceptual, and her soul manip is fuckery.
I actually wonder bout this but Divine Edict is ancient magic so Shizuku technically resist conceptual pain manip so should she resist his pain manip fully or there's another factor that i don't know?
I'm talking pre schnee.
i wouldn't say he outclass her in stamina much since Shizuku herself also endure mental beating for at least several hours and she still able to dodge the lasers at the Schnee labyrinth pretty handily
This dude even before the 10floor could keep on training for 10 days straight without feeling an ounce of fatigue.

Yeah. Good luck with that, though. Dude for multiple hours against someone so much stronger than him that any attack literally violently destroyed his head, and he kept on fighting without ever feeling tired.

The whole damage thing is because it consumes mana and shiz, and the only time he ever got unconscious is against someone so much more powerful than him that he used his law manip, made any attack 1/10 their original power (Which consumes so much of his mana its not even funny), and by sheer instinct he managed to dodge a bit despite the monster being laughably faster than Yoon-seok. In which case, half of Yoon-seok's body just got vaporized, and didn't have any mana left, so he got unconscious.

Said dude he met on like 12th floor, and he is still a threat even in floor 24th, so take that as you will.
Hmm, then yeah, she probably couldn't counter that in her second key, would need her things from her second key to be able to damage him until that point.
I mean, as I said the things can be dodged and with his regen he could just directly tank it. In her second key she can't counter the regen, so if used that key then the rules of win condition would probably need to be changed to something else, maybe something like 'if one character go outside the arena they get lose?' like in a competition, though personally speaking I don't like much that option since it make things more weird.

Technically speaking it could be possible to change it to their first keys when Yoon have the marble weak spot, though in that case Yoon would have a considerable ap advantage (Shizuku scale to 1.4 Megajoules while Yoon seem to scale above 9.54-14.31 Megajoules with his things).
He is talking in the case of her second key, when she don't have resistance to Divine Edict, that's why it would hinder her in that key.

The problem is that, Yoon-seok goes for melee, and sometimes blocks here and there, and in his mind his weapon is indestructable, so it suddenly just being cut in half would kill him immediately as her space manip is conceptual, and her soul manip is fuckery.
If given previous knowledgeable to him you think it would be better? So he is more careful with his actions and her attacks.

If you give him previous knowledge, I'm pretty sure he can just use his judgement of the ruined monarch plus 10x range for it, and she gets evaporated before she can react to it. And he'll never get close to her, ever, and will keep on just flying to avoid her and outlast her.

If you give him previous knowledge, I'm pretty sure he can just use his judgement of the ruined monarch plus 10x range for it, and she gets evaporated before she can react to it. And he'll never get close to her, ever, and will keep on just flying to avoid her and outlast her.
I think I already mentioned how she could face the judgement thing. And she herself can try to close the distance even if he fly with her Boost.

Seem like with previous knowledge Yoon have better chances, so gonna give him that to make things more fair.

I think I already mentioned how she could face the judgement thing. And she herself can try to close the distance even if he fly with her Boost.
Did you? The 10x amp for his judgement shit should make it >>> 770~ tons, since it already scales above him in terms of ap even after the normal boosts, and he can amp his judgement thing with 10x amp of its own. And his normal judgement without the AMP should scale so far above his own 7x amp that it was stated, if it wasn't for his force shield (Which can block attacks by consuming mana accordingly), he would've literally been vaporized (Will honestly just add it in the next CRT, I didn't know he can do that with the law manip at first, but later chapters say otherwise. I might honestly just make judgement outright Low 7-B)

As for the boost thing, I really doubt it will be enough, since he'll just keep on through attacks of his own mid-flight, all of which has 30% dura neg, having a wide plethora of fire, poison, heavier weight, etc...

Also, considering her energy arcs shouldn't have any soul boosting shit, even if he got hit by an energy arc, it isn't like his concept will get destroyed or anything, so he should be able to just regen it all. And the fact that he can just absorb blood out of her injuries to replenish himself, while she keeps constantly getting weaker.

Honestly, this matchup could a lot better if it wasn't for "lul concept everything eat shit" shiz.

Also what were her skill feats again? I recall her being quite skilled, but I kinda forgot everything about it.

Also another fun thing he can do is, while she's catching up to him, he can just throw judgement with 10x amp, if she somehow survives, well oh boy his Vajra step literally just absorbs all that damage, and throws it back at her again.

Also, does she immediately go with limit removal?

Did you? The 10x amp for his judgement shit should make it >>> 770~ tons, since it already scales above him in terms of ap even after the normal boosts, and he can amp his judgement thing with 10x amp of its own. And his normal judgement without the AMP should scale so far above his own 7x amp that it was stated, if it wasn't for his force shield (Which can block attacks by consuming mana accordingly), he would've literally been vaporized (Will honestly just add it in the next CRT, I didn't know he can do that with the law manip at first, but later chapters say otherwise. I might honestly just make judgement outright Low 7-B)

As for the boost thing, I really doubt it will be enough, since he'll just keep on through attacks of his own mid-flight, all of which has 30% dura neg, having a wide plethora of fire, poison, heavier weight, etc...

Also, considering her energy arcs shouldn't have any soul boosting shit, even if he got hit by an energy arc, it isn't like his concept will get destroyed or anything, so he should be able to just regen it all. And the fact that he can just absorb blood out of her injuries to replenish himself, while she keeps constantly getting weaker.

Honestly, this matchup could a lot better if it wasn't for "lul concept everything eat shit" shiz.

Also what were her skill feats again? I recall her being quite skilled, but I kinda forgot everything about it.
Well, if it apply on top of the other amps and he become 770 tons then certainly would be more dangerous, though considering how she in a clash would be able to destroy the attacks if used the spatial attacks then I don't believe that she would be unable to fight him. Don't know know why it would be Low 7-B from what you mentioned but the spatial attacks destroying them would still apply so I guess it don't matter much. The thing also seem to have a big cooldown (actually various of Yoon abilitites seem to have it now that I see) so he can't spam it and it exhaust 50% of his energy apparently, it also have a activation time that can give Shizuku the chance to defend and the aoe don't seem to be so great that she can either try to dodge or defend.

Everyone with the boost have used them to fight enemies able to freely fly, so doubt that they would suddenly become useless against Yoon. The attacks would need to hit her though, which is hard considering her spatial attacks that can destroy the attacks, plus her acrobatics, skill, instincts, analytical prediction and analytical prediction resistance making her movements. Also, it isn't like he have a super higher range than her, she actually seem to have the range advantage if he don't use Lady's Commandment.

Yeah, however with the damage that she can do with the spatial attacks she would be able to damage him to the necessary point in which he get unconscious do to consume too much energy regenerating, plus the consumption from using his other techniques, specially Lady's Commandment since it say that use it can make exhaust him to the point of not be able to regen anymore. Also, isn't like her stamina is bad though, she herself can last easily various hours fighting under harsh conditions and she also have the restorative aura from both her sword and hair pin which continously help her to recover from her wounds and exhaustion (certainly isn't a broken level of recovery but it still help her to last longer).

Originally when I made the match it was more with the intention of a skill fight but I forgot the conceptual part of ancient magic. It still can happen, as how is show with the current debate.

Regarding skill she scale above this:
An human, who in verse is just decently skilled, is able to act perfectly normal while having his senses sealed (btw this character is unable to use magic or any supernatural power, so this is completely a pure skill feat). Acting without a sense or various senses is somehing consistent through the verse, with characters like Chris (who thanks to his battle honed instincts can dodge invisible spatial attacks), Vanessa (who had her eyesight robbed by a flashbang and even so could move in a room full of armed men), Gahard (who can not only defend against the ranged attacks of 120 Haulia from all directions with just the sound of the attacks alone while in complete darkness, but he can also do the same while having both his sight and hearing impaired do to the effects of flashbangs) or Detref (who could fight without any problem inside a fog with magical effects that affect the senses of the enemies inside), it's also said how just third-rate warriors relied just in their sight in a fight, and there are several more examples of situations of people fighting without be able to rely on their senses, some of which will appear in following scans.

Normal humans, humans unable to use any unique energy or supernatural power, can also do some extreme martial and acrobatics feats with high level of precision. Like for example the ones displayed in the fight between Kimberley and Allen (btw, the Berserkers mentioned are mutants created with a virus whihc transform people in strong monsters that can't die unless their brain is destroyed and who have potent regeneration), the fight of Vanessa vs Berserker Monkeys, the Allen vs Weiss, when Allen helped Taeko against demons and possessed fanatics (the demons were creatures invisible, that Allen couldn't sense nor perceive or even interact in any way and he only knew they were there, while the possessed fanatics were people with higher specs do to be possessed), when Sabas fought against the soldiers of the futuristic empire, in the whole Fukube vs onmyoujis fight (the onmyoujis were humans able to use special powers, that additionally summoned fantasy creatures called shikis which are basically monsters with some special trait), or the casual Ulfrick vs Altina fight (elfs in the verse don't have magic or any special power, so besides their longer lives and beauty they are just normal humans), there is also how is showed that trained warriors in Arifureta of this level have their skill ingraved in their instincts so they can fight even if they lost all their reasoning (in the case of this example because the character in question was turned in a type of super zombie unable to think), there is also how Liliana (a princess that never in her life had physical combat training) mastered Aikido from internet videos which is a decent martial feat. While not actually a martial or acrobatic feat, there are some good precision feats from childs, like the first time Myu used a weapon (Myu had 6 years and this was like two weeks after meet Hajime and become his foster daugther) or Par who sniped apostles from 5km below (Par is a 10 years old child).

The verse also have show groups with high skill regarding warfare, as show with the Haulia clan when they annihilated the demon forces that invaded the Haltina forest (the same demon forces that almost killed a completely serious Ulfrick if the Haulia didn't saved him). Canonically the Yaegashi clan (a group of completely normal humans) is comparable with the Haulia clan and each have show to share and learn from the other clan, the Yaegashi clan is considered the leader of the ninja clans and are each member have deathly daily training regardless of their age or occupation, are a group that can casually try to kill Hajime and who have defeated the elite forces of multiple countries who attacked he Returnees families (which should had the level of characters like Allen, Fukube and even Sabas).
There is actually more with her own skill feats and the skill feats of other characters above who she scale is comparable, which would include the skill feats of an at least vol 6 Hajime since Shizuku at the end of this key showed to be superior to Apostles in skill and those are equal to vol 6 Hajime, but is a bit of a hassle to spend so much creating the paragraph with the other things so will use this since I already had it and because it should be sufficient to show her skill.

Last edited:
Ah right, she can just... amp and **** off his judgement shiz with spatial shit...

Ughhhhhh

Yeah I give up, I honestly don't see any wincon if she can just lolnope his literal strongest attack, ignoring the fact that if he used it 10x he'll likely wont even be able to outlast.

I should've just stayed at The Boxer shit man, Arifureta midgets be wilding.

Altho some of the skill parts aren't that great, which would've been nice of a fight, if she DIDN'T HAVE CONCEPTUAL EVERYTHING.

The Boxer is better written than both of these stories combined, so you'd be right to do so.
This but unironically. Like, the first 20 chapters of The Boxer I enjoyed it way more than the entirety of Turns out to be a genius ******, altho the first half was nice though its probably due to nostalgia and shit, but everything after the first half was a chore to read through.

I tried reading arifureta too, but I just couldn't stand it, man.

Tldr; Boxer >>> Both of these midgets.

JH's first grade essays are probably better than both Turns out to be a genius ********** and Arifuareta: From nerd to edgy dweeb, combined.

Back