• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichika Vs. Asuna​

• Fight Location: SBA
  • Battle Music
  • Dark Cloaked Black Musha Ichika will be used
  • Memories Restored Asuna will be used
  • Starting Distance: 50 meters
  • Speed Equal
  • Both in character
  • Win by any means
Ichika's AP is 5-C (35 exatons), up to Low 5-B with Zetten (712.8 Exatons)

Asuna's AP is possibly Low 5-B (1.16 Zettatons), higher with Kankahou

Incon:

Vs

Now everyone will call for me to explain how this random girl fights

Well, see you tomorrow after my driver class and then trying to remember what this girl does

Ok so

Asuna has a passive antimagic field in this key that is the most powerfull magic nullification of her series, anything in MSN is negated by her

Now, is she skilled enought to do anything?

She is almost equal to her, Evangeline is a magic user so of course she has a disadvantage, but she still can use martial arts and was able to tag her despite her having 700 years of experience and being one of the most experienced characters in the series (Sorry for the fanservice there but is Negima, the whole series is fanservice and is her best skill feat aside of fighting the protagonist)(Also, the idea posting more skill feat will make me sick, I read 3 more and the 3 are also fanservice so no more images)

So, the match goes 2 ways, or Ichika Zettens first and wins or Asuna nulls her, including Ki, as Negima also use life force to amp magic/use magic, which is the same as KI from BC, but the part where the two of them fights will never happen, Asuna just nulls her like Asta would do now in the main series

Or Asuna also uses her amp and wins

Back