• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yamcha vs Madara Uchiha

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh..so is this fight In character or not?

IC Yamcha is not just gonna blitz madara as soon as the fight starts anyways...

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Mico09 said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Mico09 said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Yamcha wins. Higher DC, Speed, and Durability.
I bufffed Madara to Planet Level+ so this fight will be equalized
He still get's blitz, Yamcha speed is way above his.
Yamcha is still MHS+... Madara has the same.
That's going to change, Madara is soon to get blitz unless you equilize speed too.
Speed equalized. There you go.

Mico09 said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Mico09 said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Mico09 said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Yamcha wins. Higher DC, Speed, and Durability.
I bufffed Madara to Planet Level+ so this fight will be equalized
He still get's blitz, Yamcha speed is way above his.
Yamcha is still MHS+... Madara has the same.
That's going to change, Madara is soon to get blitz unless you equilize speed too.
Speed equalized. There you go.
Then Madara via hax then, the creator of the tread didn't equalized them so Yamcha blitz + 1 shots.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Yamcha still wins this...
Yes, he also soloes the wholeverse if he wanted to.
It depends, because Yamcha can be too cocky sometimes and he can get tired. He is a human after all. But if he destroys the planet he wins. But i doubt he would do that in character.

HokageMangaVox said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Yamcha still wins this...
Yes, he also soloes the wholeverse if he wanted to.
It depends, because Yamcha can be too cocky sometimes and he can get tired. He is a human after all. But if he destroys the planet he wins. But i doubt he would do that in character.
Ki attacks can be compressed, he can shoot planet busting attacks compressed and the only real damage it would do its to the surrounding area. He's capable of increasing the range of the explosion if is necessary.

Mico09 said:
Aimenaltair said:
Mico09 said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Everyone knows that.
Then why do battles like these happen?
Or because you could equalize their stats in order the fight to be fair.
Remove Madara's hax and equalize everything and here you have it a FAIR fight.
No hax has to stay. Whatever technique they have has to stay.
well that's not fair because Yamcha doesn't have anykind of hax with him, so remove the hax equalize everything and you'll see a skill based h2h fight.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Soon...soon..this is how is going to look like in Yamchas profile:

Notable Victories:

Madara Uchiha (Yamcha can solo the verse)

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

yes....soon.
Well it doesn't need to be mentioned, it's common sense.

Well if all stats are equalized then you would have to get rid of madaras hax as well to be 100% fair.

Also, I am curious who would win in a test of pure skill... I would even go with madara then, but just maybe...

Sheoth said:
Well if all stats are equalized then you would have to get rid of madaras hax as well to be 100% fair.
Also, I am curious who would win in a test of pure skill... I would even go with madara then, but just maybe...
that would be awesome, but i think Yamcha still wins due to him being more skilled in H2H combat, i mean don't get me wrong Madara is pretty good but Yamcha received a training for h2h and h2h only, while madara didn't train that much in h2h category.

Aimenaltair said:
Sheoth said:
that would be awesome, but i think Yamcha still wins due to him being more skilled in H2H combat, i mean don't get me wrong Madara is pretty good but Yamcha received a training for h2h and h2h only, while madara didn't train that much in h2h category.
Don't underestimate the old man. You never know what he did in hell before he got revived XD!!

Yes, Yamcha would certainly have a huge skill factor since he trained with master Roshi and then Kami for a year; but we can't exclude Madara altogether. He did rise up to become the head of his clan who are renowned for their battle prowess, and he has shown remarkable skills using weapons. And even if that remains questionable, he did also completely wreck a large portion of the shinobi alliance in h2h alone while they were all ganging up on him.

Sheoth said:
Yes, Yamcha would certainly have a huge skill factor since he trained with master Roshi and then Kami for a year; but we can't exclude Madara altogether. He did rise up to become the head of his clan who are renowned for their battle prowess, and he has shown remarkable skills using weapons. And even if that remains questionable, he did also completely wreck a large portion of the shinobi alliance in h2h alone while they were all ganging up on him.
but he had a huge speed advantage, in tha naruto verse, you have more chakra means you're stronger, faster and more durable, so Madara was really relying on his power rather than his skills, and that's why Yamcha have an advantage in this particular situation.

that would be awesome, but i think Yamcha still wins due to him being more skilled in H2H combat, i mean don't get me wrong Madara is pretty good but Yamcha received a training for h2h and h2h only, while madara didn't train that much in h2h category. Yes, Yamcha would certainly have a huge skill factor since he trained with master Roshi and then Kami for a year; but we can't exclude Madara altogether. He did rise up to become the head of his clan who are renowned for their battle prowess, and he has shown remarkable skills using weapons. And even if that remains questionable, he did also completely wreck a large portion of the shinobi alliance in h2h alone while they were all ganging up on him.
but he had a huge speed advantage, in tha naruto verse, you have more chakra means you're stronger, faster and more durable, so Madara was really relying on his power rather than his skills, and that's why Yamcha have an advantage in this particular situation.

That's a bit of double standard though, wouldn't you say? Ki is essential to DB characters because it heavily increases all of their stats like you just mentioned. Without Ki, the cast would only be peak humans with extreme martial arts skills.

Also, saying that they don't rely on skill in naruto is bit of a stretch considering that it had more planning and strategy in fights than DB has had.

Sheoth said:
Yes, Yamcha would certainly have a huge skill factor since he trained with master Roshi and then Kami for a year; but we can't exclude Madara altogether. He did rise up to become the head of his clan who are renowned for their battle prowess, and he has shown remarkable skills using weapons. And even if that remains questionable, he did also completely wreck a large portion of the shinobi alliance in h2h alone while they were all ganging up on him.but he had a huge speed advantage, in tha naruto verse, you have more chakra means you're stronger, faster and more durable, so Madara was really relying on his power rather than his skills, and that's why Yamcha have an advantage in this particular situation. That's a bit of double standard though, wouldn't you say? Ki is essential to DB characters because it heavily increases all of their stats like you just mentioned. Without Ki, the cast would only be peak humans with extreme martial arts skills.
Also, saying that they don't rely on skill in naruto is bit of a stretch considering that it had more planning and strategy in fights than DB has had.

1-Strategy doesn't work in H2H combat, like in the tournements, you don't see master roshi or Goku planing what to do next they improvise and adapt to the situation.

2-this is equalization, they have the same speed durability and strength so it's just skills, the best one in H2H combat wins, which in this case Yamcha for having better close combat skills, but when it comes to like war and ninja stuff Madara hands down because he's a better strategist.

1-Strategy doesn't worn in H2H combat...

2-...but when it comes to like war and ninja stuff Madara hands down because he's a better strategist.

I think you are contradicting yourself.

If that's true then Batman would losses all of his fights here.

HokageMangaVox said:
1-Strategy doesn't worn in H2H combat...
2-...but when it comes to like war and ninja stuff Madara hands down because he's a better strategist.

I think you are contradicting yourself.

If that's true then Batman would losses all of his fights here.
No i did not, first H2H fighting is based on your training, the better/longer you train the better you get at combat you learn how to hit counter block and dodge in training, so when it comes to the real thing, which is a fight, you don't have to think about it you need to do things without thinking using your reflexes.

So strategy doesn't help in this case because madara can't escape or use his abilities all he can do is fight.

Also, Yamcha is not goig to stand their and let him think.

I was refering to the two points, you said above. First you agree with it and then you didn't. It doesn't matter Yamcha still stomps.

that would be awesome, but i think Yamcha still wins due to him being more skilled in H2H combat, i mean don't get me wrong Madara is pretty good but Yamcha received a training for h2h and h2h only, while madara didn't train that much in h2h category.Yes, Yamcha would certainly have a huge skill factor since he trained with master Roshi and then Kami for a year; but we can't exclude Madara altogether. He did rise up to become the head of his clan who are renowned for their battle prowess, and he has shown remarkable skills using weapons. And even if that remains questionable, he did also completely wreck a large portion of the shinobi alliance in h2h alone while they were all ganging up on him.but he had a huge speed advantage, in tha naruto verse, you have more chakra means you're stronger, faster and more durable, so Madara was really relying on his power rather than his skills, and that's why Yamcha have an advantage in this particular situation. That's a bit of double standard though, wouldn't you say? Ki is essential to DB characters because it heavily increases all of their stats like you just mentioned. Without Ki, the cast would only be peak humans with extreme martial arts skills.

1-Strategy doesn't work in H2H combat, like in the tournements, you don't see master roshi or Goku planing what to do next they improvise and adapt to the situation.

2-this is equalization, they have the same speed durability and strength so it's just skills, the best one in H2H combat wins, which in this case Yamcha for having better close combat skills, but when it comes to like war and ninja stuff Madara hands down because he's a better strategist.

It isn't simply strategy alone; it's necessary to also have the skill to pull the strategy off. And I'm not saying that Yamcha is inferior in h2h, but rather that you aren't giving madara enough credit. Refer to the fight between him and he shinobi alliance; that alone would be a testament to the raw skill madara possesses.

Sorry to bump, but apparently, Madara's Attack Potency has been upped to Moon level while Yamcha's speed on his profile hasn't changed contrary to what you guys were saying. Can Yamcha still solo the Narutoverse in his Android Saga state?

Natse said:
Sorry to bump, but apparently, Madara's Attack Potency has been upped to Moon level while Yamcha's speed on his profile hasn't changed contrary to what you guys were saying. Can Yamcha still solo the Narutoverse in his Android Saga state?
Madara has no feats of Moon Level AP, it was just upgrade on statement and since he is dead we will never know. At least we can confirm him as Moon Level with the ability to create a Moon but that would be easy for Yamcha to destroy. Piccolo before Saiyan saga was able to do it. It still doesn't change anything. Yamcha stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back