• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yamcha vs Madara Uchiha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two characters whose strengths have become memes.

• Saiyan Saga Yamcha vs Six Paths Sage Madara
  • Android Saga Yamcha vs Six Paths Sage Madara (with Shinju absorbed and dual Rinnegan and Rinne Sharingan)
Who wins?

That was his weakness to be fair, and Guy was 8 Gates 8 Gates Guy > Saiyan Saga Yamcha

Madara has:

Izanagi: Izanagi is a genjutsu that is cast on the user instead of others. When activated, the caster removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. To a degree this allows the user to control their state of existence, but it is normally active for only the briefest of moments. While the user remains physically real while fighting, this technique is capable of turning any occurrence including injuries and even death inflicted upon them while the technique is active into mere "illusions". Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, he or she automatically fades away as though they were an illusion all along and then returns back to reality; physically real and unscathed. In exchange for the brief control of reality that it allows them, the Sharingan with which Izanagi is cast becomes blind.

Susanoo: The Susanoo is an ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan to those who awaken the powers of both eyes. It creates a gigantic, humanoid being that surrounds the user. It is the user's guardian deity, but at the same time, it consumes the user's vital life force and stamina. Susanoo is formed through the materialization of the user's chakra and as such differs in appearance as well as colour between users. Each user's Susanoo goes through several different forms, which the user can switch between at will or even leave in a state between forms. As users gain more control over Susanoo, they are able to extend their power by forming weapons. Like Susanoo itself, the appearance and abilities of the manifested weapons vary between individuals. Madara can manifest his without any eyes at all. Susanoo is known as the Tempestuous God of Valor
Which Yamcha CAN'T penetrate

Let me stop here so you can rebuttal

Didn't Tsunade break Madara susano and Yamcha has speed and physical strength and plus he is small planet in the saiyan saga lol Bruh come again

PKThunderOkey said:
Yamcha can't destroy planets Saiyan Saga and why would he risk killing himself if he could?
He doesn't have to risk his life a ki blast will turn madara susano to dust. Sigh go the yamcha profile then come back and debate

LOL, Tsunade has more striking power than Saiyan Saga Yamcha, give me one striking feat for him...thought so, and Madara is already FTL or LS while Yamcha is only MHS so Madara can just evade his blast and dust him with Truth Seeking Balls

The Yamcha profile gives zero reasons as to why he beats Madara so try again

Madara is not MSH, this is proven because Naruto is LS and Madara is faster and stronger than him

Minato also surpassed MHS in base

How is it proven lol more like it wasn't approved, yamcha got planet level striking and you didn't read both pages saying yamcha is MHS and then saying madara is LS and its not even on his page.Comparing both pages yamcha got the upper hand in both rounds.

PKThunderOkey said:
LOL, Tsunade has more striking power than Saiyan Saga Yamcha, give me one striking feat for him...
His successful fight against a Saibaman, said to be as strong as Raditz himself, should be enough. This the same Raditz that overpowered Piccolo, who only a week after the fight, blew up the moon.

By your words though, does this mean Yamcha's XJ rating is false compared to Tsunade's TJ rating?

Lol these pages aren't the word of god, they can be proven wrong, I would edit but I am too lazy

Also SAIYAN SAGA, Yamcha has planet striking power??? proof?

Madara is LS in Naruto, I can simply scale off other Naruto characters

Minato in Base = MSH+

Naruto in the Last = Moon Level and LS+

Madara is stronger than both...lol

PKThunderOkey said:
Lol these pages aren't the word of god, they can be proven wrong, I would edit but I am too lazy
Also SAIYAN SAGA, Yamcha has planet striking power??? proof?

Madara is LS in Naruto, I can simply scale off other Naruto characters

Minato in Base = MSH+

Naruto in the Last = Moon Level and LS+

Madara is stronger than both...lol
Troll

Yamcha 1 shot madara in the android saga because he is planet level+ Proof to me naruto is light speed. i need proof

Moon level character vs planet level+ character winner moon level character. Profile isn't correct yet yamcha is MHS from his profile and you agreed with it.

You know this reminds me of a time someone said "Naruto can teleport and the speed of teleporting is faster then light"

Funny times....funny times.

GTgokussj4 said:
Yamcha 1 shot madara in the android saga because he is planet level+ Proof to me naruto is light speed. i need proof
You realize this is Yamcha right? He can be megaversal and omnipresent but he still loses.

FanofRPGs said:
You realize this is Yamcha right? He can be megaversal and omnipresent but he still loses.
And he's facing Madara Uchiha, where his troll copypasta will be in every power level thread outside of here, even if he's facing Elder God Demonbane.

Natse said:
It appears the consensus is that Yamcha wins. Anyone else?
Yamcha loses, even if he is 100000000000000000x stronger, faster, and more durable. He loses.

Madara could win due to hax. Even Android Saga Yamcha is still only Massively Hypersonic+ which is the same as Madara so he isn't getting blitzed. Yamcha could easily one shot with a Planet level Ki blast but he doesn't really have a counter for Madara's Limbo Clones and technically Madara can one shot as well if he hits him with a Gudodama.

I kind of knew this would happen. It appears Yamcha loses since Madara has a large amount of abilities that can't be easily countered.

Anyone else?

Yamcha in the android saga will blitz madara and he might do the same in the saiyan saga too. You don't have to be MHS+ vs relativistic to blitz someone. Guy nearly killed him with physical punches.

Madara is like Mach 2000 so Saiyan Saga Yamcha is definitely not blitzing although maybe Android Saga Yamcha could but to be honest he doesn't have any feats to prove it since the only fights he was in after the Saiyan Saga against Dr. Gero and the Cell Jr. he lost easily so he can't be scaled from them.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Madara is like Mach 2000 so Saiyan Saga Yamcha is definitely not blitzing although maybe Android Saga Yamcha could but to be honest he doesn't have any feats to prove it since the only fights he was in after the Saiyan Saga against Dr. Gero and the Cell Jr. he lost easily so he can't be scaled from them.
yamcha was beating a saibamen with moon level+ dura in the saiyan saga by the android saga he is about planet level+ and atlease 3x faster than madara so he could take R2 of the match. And madara takes round 1.

I'll probably add this battle to both their notable victories list. Yamcha sorely needs one to show he isn't a complete loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back