• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yamcha vs Madara Uchiha

Status
Not open for further replies.
R1: Madara can't get blitzed on this one and he could use both of his rinnegan to hax Yamcha. I don't think he has feats to defend himself against hax.

R2: Madara haxes as I said on r1 Yamcha don't have feat for his hax.

Mico09 said:
R1: Madara can't get blitzed on this one and he could use both of his rinnegan to hax Yamcha. I don't think he has feats to defend himself against hax.
R2: Madara haxes as I said on r1 Yamcha don't have feat for his hax.

R2 Yamcha is calc to be high quad mach does that help or You didn't read the other arguments

does yamcha have any defense against genjutsu?

personality wise yamcha isn't just gonna try to instantly blitz madara with a killing blow as soon as the fight starts...soo if madara uses some form of eye genjutsu (which yamcha has no idea how it works) he would win no?

in fact if this was Itachi instead of madara i'd almost say he'd win 100% because he'd always start by casting genjutsu, yamcha starts the fight looking at his face, probably with some form of small talk/taunt, and loses.

with madara however i dunno how likely he is to go for genjutsu.

if this is ignoring personality and assuming maximum efficiency for both characters than i guess Yamcha just blitzes Madara.

Well when Yamcha takes this I hope they put a sticker that says (Yamcha solos the wholeverse) if not then we will be lying to the visitors.

GTgokussj4 said:
Mico09 said:
GTgokussj4 said:
Madaratards are the worst.
What the **** dude. I thought you were one of the guys that don't call names.
Nah my friend and i had and argument for days on days about madara vs goku i gave up man.
Because in some threads you could Buff or Nerf characters. So in this thread put Madara in Planet Level+ so this fight will be fair. Only for this thread.

Mico09 said:
GTgokussj4 said:
Mico09 said:
GTgokussj4 said:
Madaratards are the worst.
What the **** dude. I thought you were one of the guys that don't call names.
Nah my friend and i had and argument for days on days about madara vs goku i gave up man.
Because in some threads you could Buff or Nerf characters. So in this thread put Madara in Planet Level+ so this fight will be fair. Only for this thread.
Yea if madara is Planet Level+ then his haxs will put yamcha down but Yamcha is getting an upgrade to Sub-Relativistic soon.

Dragon Ball Kai is Cannon to the Manga .

Pretty sure Saiyan saga characters are likely Sub Relativistic+ due to Toriyama saying that Dragon Ball's Earth to the moon distance is the same as our own (Piccolo's moon busting attack is an example of this). Not sure how this would scale to Yamcha though.

GreatSaiyaman90 said:
What happened in DBKai ? I mean what happened to put Yamcha at sub relativistic?
Nothing really but character in the Saiyan Saga speed is being revised. And Piccolo beam to the the moon counts as a speed feat and Raditz dodge it easily. PS its not accepted yet though.

Piccolos moon busting attack was relativistic+ up to Lightspeed (Anime) we don't know how long it took to reach the moon in the manga but i think it took (max) 3 seconds

GreatSaiyaman90 said:
Piccolos moon busting attack was relativistic+ up to Lightspeed (Anime) we don't know how long it took to reach the moon in the manga but i think it took (max) 3 seconds
Guess they are low balling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back