• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uryu vs Madara

Schutzstaffel_Uryu2.png
Madara_uchiha_six_paths_jinchuriki_by_uchihaclanancestor_d7k1omq.png

Rules​

• Links to characters: Uryu, Madara
  • Uryu's TYBW Key and Madara's Dual Rinnegan key are used
  • Both are in character
Uryu:

Madara:

Tie:

Uryu get's oneshot by the AP difference and can only survive because of Blut, so already we're off to a bad start
uryu stomps..
I don't see how. Madara oneshots with any attack if he isn't using Blut Vene. If he's using Blut Vene constantly, he can only actually harm Madara with soul manipulation or the Antithesis.

Uryu get's oneshot by the AP difference and can only survive because of Blut, so already we're off to a bad start

I don't see how. Madara oneshots with any attack if he isn't using Blut Vene. If he's using Blut Vene constantly, he can only actually harm Madara with soul manipulation or the Antithesis.
The only win condition I have for Uryu right now (it's a stretch) is for him to use Ransotengai and Antithesis if Madara doesn't destroy his entire body. For example, if Madara bisects him, we know that souls have Immortality Type 2, so he might have time for Ransotengai and Antithesis.

Well the Antithesis would allow Uryu to switch the TSO's positioning to prevent them from erasing him, and switch positions with Madara to prevent him from flying up and casting IT.
The only win condition I have for Uryu right now (it's a stretch) is for him to use Ransotengai and Antithesis if Madara doesn't destroy his entire body. For example, if Madara bisects him, we know that souls have Immortality Type 2, so he might have time for Ransotengai and Antithesis.
If Madara destroys his head with TSO he's done, but this would be possible if he's not instantly killed by TSO, and would be able to transfer all of his mortal wounds to Madara.

Madara has: One shot A.P outside of Blut, one shot via TSOs, Infinite Tsukuyomi or other genjutsu (Infinite Tsukuyomi is most in character), bimbo

Uryu has: Antithesis, deconstruction, range+danmaku+soul damage

Well the Antithesis would allow Uryu to switch the TSO's positioning to prevent them from erasing him, and switch positions with Madara to prevent him from flying up and casting IT.
Why woul Uryu do something stupid like that? Uryu will transfer all his damage and wounds to Madara's body directly and obtained Madara's healed stats in return. This however won't killed Madara since Obito was able to regenerate from TSB damage which means Madara can regenerate his soul and body after been erased by a TSB.

Uryu has no way of killing Madara in this match.

Why woul Uryu do something stupid like that? Uryu will transfer all his damage and wounds to Madara's body directly and obtained Madara's healed stats in return. This however won't killed Madara since Obito was able to regenerate from TSB damage which means Madara can regenerate his soul and body after been erased by a TSB.

If I recall right, Obito hadn't applied the Yin-Yang element to the TSO when he got his body destroyed, so it doesn't count as EE.

six paths users do resists the EE effects from TSO
although
no on Madara regenerating his soul and body
TSO erasure isn't that potent
and besides
Madara's regen is only low-mid

You know bleach characters attack soul and Madara can't heal his Soul

you guys act like Madara wouldn't do stuff and like this soul crush doesn't have a shit range

also, this isn't instant while Madara will be to Ishida (speed is not equalized, Madara's FTL vs MHypersonic)
what does Ishida do against TSBs? they nullify every attack coming and have EE
What does he do against Limbo Clones without 6 path chakra attacks? immo 1237?
bro, the sleep inducement Mokuton attacks would work because Uryu's Resistances suck ass

Madara just keeps his distance and Ishida is over, please op add my Madara vote.

Madara still has a soul that would be made of Reishi
Actually, Souls in Naruto are made of Chakra. Half spiritual energy which is different from Reishi in Bleach. Spiritual energy (Reiryoku) and spiritual matter (Reishi) are two different things in Bleach. It cannot be equalized. I'm sorry.

you guys act like Madara wouldn't do stuff and like this soul crush doesn't have a shit range

also, this isn't instant while Madara will be to Ishida (speed is not equalized, Madara's FTL vs MHypersonic)
What does he do against Limbo Clones without 6 path chakra attacks? immo 1237?
bro, the sleep inducement Mokuton attacks would work because Uryu's Resistances suck ass

Madara just keeps his distance and Ishida is over, please op add my Madara vote.
soul crush distance is likely 13 km, soul reapers flex their reiatsu in karakura town and Hollows 13 km away in another city died. lol

Actually, Souls in Naruto are made of Chakra. Half spiritual energy which is different from Reishi in Bleach. Spiritual energy (Reiryoku) and spiritual matter (Reishi) are two different things in Bleach. It cannot be equalized. I'm sorry.

Reishi and Reiryoku are different applications of the same thing.

As long as he has a soul he will be affected.
Quinces has Soul EE and Madara Soul resistance is Low

Hope madara can win this
Unfortunately I'm rather rusty on both verses so I won't say much for now

No im sayign uryu spams energy projectiles and madara can absorb energy as well as disperse it with almighty push

Back