• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yamcha Fights a Yoyo

Yoyo's Profile has been made and this is my way of celebrating that. This is 23rd Budokai Yamcha and speed equalized.

Yamcha: 0

Yoyo: 2 (Licentric Teon, GyroNutz)

Inconclusive: 0

Yamcha by sonimbleinim-dboy9to
Yoyo

Well I'm not a Dragon Ball fan but pretty sure that Yamcha is a skilled martial artist. Yoyo is in a verse that is completely reliant on fighting and everyone and their mother is an expert fighter (Yoyo having faced two of the most skilled in the verse as well).

Oh huh well I know Yamaha isn't the most skilled in the verse but if I recall correctly he has greater range and...possibly AP? No idea but pain tolerance sorta helps with that...

im not too sure exactly...

Yamcha is slightly weaker than Krillin who's equal to Tien who stomped Tao Pai Pai who is slightly superior to Daimao Piccolo who is 97 Megatons.

If you use 7-A versions of both, Yoyo stomps. Try to look at AP values before you use them?

7-B versions makes more sense but still isn't much better. Yoyo would scale to 42.516763862 Megatons in 7-B which would give Yamcha a 2.28145303614x AP advantage.

Yamcha arguably has the versatility advantage due to the usage of Ki and a generally more versatile fighting style rather than being restricted to a Yoyo.

Yoyo's fighting style is... not going to work in this battle. In that video above, the opponent was basically a limp ragdoll. With Yamcha, not only can he literally just smack the yoyo away and rip it out of their hands, he is also arguably comparable in Combat Smarts; being an actual notable fighter that's praised by the likes of Master Roshi and Kami without even training under them.

Yoyo while still being a rookie defeated one of the most if not THE most skilled swordsman in the entire verse.

Also Yamcha isnt ripping the yoyo out of his hands, he has nowhere near the lifting strength required to do so

It wouldn't be an AP stomp seeing how 312 is only 3x larger than 97.

Since Yoyo is quite higher than 312 and Yamcha is slightly lower than 97 we can extend the difference to by 4 to 5 times.

However an AP stomp is at a 7.5 times differencebut you're right I didn't look at the values at all (but Yamcha definitely has versatility in terms of number of powers along with flight which is super useful).

I wouldn't call it undamaged:

https://youtu.be/_xEu7FaoNPQ (1:21) that's the feat and Bog pretty much went limp from it for while.

He definitely tanks it though and should be very much superior to it since it didn't splatter him or anything while other RHG's can do that but I don't think undamaged is the right word.

Back