• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Upon closer inspection, some of the Dead Souls explosion feats are a bit... iffy. As is the formatting.

Some of the explosion radii extend far too much beyond the actual fireball.

Kiryu's surface area is also done incorrectly. Best way to do it is to just use his height and weight and dump it into a BSA calculator, then cut it by half to get cross-sectional area. We use cross-sectional area for explosion calcs, not surface area. We multiply it with the yield after using inverse-square law. The explosions are also ground-based explosions and their radii are not measured correctly either.

The AP feats for Kenzan and Ishin look fire, but Ishin got a remaster and Kenzan is pure jank, one I intend to do better later down the line with RPCS3. Dead Souls is a little bit less jank but the gameplay is far less than desirable, so if anyone's got the man-hours to emulate the game of their own volition, be my guest.

Overall, the calcs are pretty rough. They need a lot of work and they need to be slowly re-worked using our methods and preferably using better quality screenshots via emulators or whenever SEGA bothers porting them to PC (Basically the Kurohyou Duology, Dead Souls, Kenzan and Hokuto Ga Gotoku left to fix).

I can assure you I'm willing to take any ultimatums that will lead to Yakuza getting the in-depth analysis it deserves lol

For instance when are we gonna get stats for the Kurohyou characters
Only finished 7 and Still playing 0 so can't do much

Back