• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yakagi Suimei vs Rider (Quetzalcoatl) (one vote remaining)

Anyways i don't know why you guy talk so much if you guy let suimei be ftl, their like 0 % chance that she will just try to cqc him she will just stomp him directly.

She like doing fair battle but it doesn't mean she stupid

Suimei for actual survivality options by similar cqc skill, regeneration, teleportation, analytical prediction, precognition, instinctive reaction, becoming gas, duplicating himself, ect and his actual lifting strength class actually being over 50 times higher than Quetzalquatl’s unknown value into the same class.

Hax are pretty irrelevant when it’s a win via incapacitation most of the stomp things would kill. So are resistances bare invulnerability. For her to win she’d have to pin him down or Incap.

Where does he affront someone who can play with multiple 6-C/6-C+??
That doesn’t affect how strong a punch is, she skill stomped most servants. It’s not like she hit harder than multiple 6-C+. All that I said was that he was gonna be able to take her punches.

Pretty sure there's a calc of Gugalanna, no idea where it is though. And her other feat is chicxulub for LS.

Not even sure his precog gonna work, because even Merlin didnt even use it on her. And becoming a gas, I dont think that's really a problem for any servants in general.

Idk what to tell you then.

His precog is danger based not future sight based. If the argument for gas is that they can interact with him normally because of higher level NPI then I don’t think it’d hold up considering he is intangible to people that have NPI up to Type 1 Concepts; however that’s an assumption. So why would he not be able to slip as a gas or a liquid?

Well precog is part of Authority resistance, and NPI of servants are on Abstract Type1 and NEP2. And the concept manip in Nasuverse are type1.

Honestly upon further thought, I don’t really get how affecting abstractions stops something like a gas to liquid from dissipating and reforming or slipping trough gaps. (Since that was mostly where I was going with it)

Isn’t the authority resistance based upon future sight based precog/Clairvoyance not working? Just wondering.

Thought so. It’s future sight based. Just because VsBW classifies them as the same broader thing doesn’t really make them the same though since what he does is sense danger which functions as precognition. Type divisions are normally impractical and better used case by case after all.

Hmmm? The Moon Cell is analyzing stuff from the present to predict what will happen in the future is one of its function.

I don’t think that’s any more similar to danger sense; the moon cell is just using the data which it collects to make predictions and the authority likely just blocks off one of the processes meanwhile dangers sense is more so extrasensory Perception which can be used as precog.

But anyways. This doesn’t really go to the point tho that is that since Suimei can’t damage her and he’d know it from the start so only victory condition he’d go for would be pinning her to the ground with superior lifting strength and his abilities would allow him to prolong the fight long enough for him to do it.

I think suimei gonna pin her down tbh. Nothing here really says she would stop it so I would give it to him unless sum later pops up.

Voting for Rider, for passive charisma, getting skills from Wisdom of the Benevolent God and higher AP. On her interlude she was fighting 3 martial artist without problem, and when she was fighting Martha she was seeing her moves. His only winning move is LS.
1QTzBUM.jpg

I don’t think that’s any more similar to danger sense; the moon cell is just using the data which it collects to make predictions and the authority likely just blocks off one of the processes meanwhile dangers sense is more so extrasensory Perception which can be used as precog.

But anyways. This doesn’t really go to the point tho that is that since Suimei can’t damage her and he’d know it from the start so only victory condition he’d go for would be pinning her to the ground with superior lifting strength and his abilities would allow him to prolong the fight long enough for him to do it.
Danger sense huh, so its just Mind's Eye(Fake/True).

Last edited:
Idk what to tell you then.

His precog is danger based not future sight based. If the argument for gas is that they can interact with him normally because of higher level NPI then I don’t think it’d hold up considering he is intangible to people that have NPI up to Type 1 Concepts; however that’s an assumption. So why would he not be able to slip as a gas or a liquid?
Their exist demon in fate that are toxin/gaz and servant can affect them. And it exist water spirit etc

If you ask.

(Djinn. The wind demons of the middle eastern tradition, well known for being very mischievous. With bodies made of gas and smoke, they can float in the wind and are mostly invisible)

Anyways vote for Quetz, you guy litteraly thing quetz will never using her authority nor her summon nor her charisma(which is like passive) and let herself getting beat just for the sake of getting beat..... And the calc is not good as the gugalanna that quetz have lucha is the one with a total body not the skeleton one

Last edited:
I think suimei gonna pin her down tbh. Nothing here really says she would stop it so I would give it to him unless sum later pops up.
She can just litteraly stomp him with charisma and authority. stomp doesn't mean to kill and in first i'm not even sure that you can make a servant unconscious like it have never happen even with higher difference of LS and they have like no real brain in first

Last edited:
Suimei for actual survivality options by similar cqc skill, regeneration, teleportation, analytical prediction, precognition, instinctive reaction, becoming gas, duplicating himself, ect and his actual lifting strength class actually being over 50 times higher than Quetzalquatl’s unknown value into the same class.

Hax are pretty irrelevant when it’s a win via incapacitation most of the stomp things would kill. So are resistances bare invulnerability. For her to win she’d have to pin him down or Incap.

Hax are not irrevelant, her charisma is like a passive thing that mind control people. She too can summon her beast or just use her NP

And other hax can be used to incap too not to kill. She like know how to do it

Last edited:
Her charisma is great, yes, it shouldn't affect a friendly match, he don't want to kill her and she would also like to have a match like with everyone, so isn't a factor.

Yes, though at high levels is more mind hax.
And assuming that Charisma actually works then the match is a stomp match so FRAing wouldn’t be valid.

What 6-D Hax does she actually use in character that does not result in a kill? And the NPs he’d just reform himself from or it wouldn’t be a valid win con since death.

And the skill thing with the 3 martial artists really isn’t all that dominating when you consider Suimei attained mastery over the conventional martial arts and sword techniques at an early age and so called martial arts masters get owned by him with near zero difficulty and with his combat skill being enough to read the opponent as accurate AS IF he was actually seeing the future. Add that to his danger sense and instinctive reaction that allows him to dodge things that he can’t even track himself and again, it’s not all that. That + evasive and regenerative magicka.

Only having one victory condition isn’t all that limiting when the character is aware of it and aware of the exact win condition he has given Quetzalquatl’s arsenal.

Back